• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

Not sure, but I guess theres no reagent to diferentiate between the two, but looking at the dose/effects tables you could discern more or less what?s there

I was hoping to be able to discern what I have before I taste it. I guess I could just assume it's O-PCE but I'd rather be sure.

DCK is MUCH less potent insufflated.

Also DCK kind of feels like a low dose of 2c-c (additional to the dissociative effects), if that helps. 2-oxo-PCE not at all.

Last edited:
I got a batch of o pce a few weeks ago. It was super hard tiny clear crystals. Like 500mg looked like 250mg. It felt like all the o pce I've had the past few years.

Yeah that's what mine looks like that I recently got, too. I haven't done it yet, or ever thus far though.

Could i disolve some o-pce in some Diethyl Ether, ACS.. dip a cig and smoke ? Would that work like a sherm stick or same as pcp?

I don't know if that would work but my guess is it would.

It will work. The question is, will it turn out how you want it too? Most likely best to FB it first for Max vaporability.

It will work. The question is, will it turn out how you want it too? Most likely best to FB it first for Max vaporability.
Ima try and fb it like crack .then see what happens . Soon as my Diethyl Ether arives.

If anyone's interested: Marquis and Mandelin tests will tell the difference between O-PCE and O-PCM. O-PCM turns red, and later orange, on Mandelin, and doesn't do anything on Marquis. O-PCE does nothing on Mandelin, and turns light yellow on Marquis. The sample I was confused about was all O-PCM, no O-PCE.

Man. I had this flushed about 3 weeks ago. Allready want to order more. Lemme see a show of hands of people who have felt the same way.

I forgot I even had a big ol bag of this garbage. I tried it a handful times but then went back to ignoring it. How are people so obsessed with all these various bootleg MXE chems? Honest question. This stuff offers nothing deep or insightful. It's just a fruitless avenue to mania.

People have different tastes in substances? Shocking, I know.

Also MXE is bootleg PCE then? =D

I found this nearly identical to MXE but ten times the potency.

EDIT: Maybe ten times is bit of an overstatement. But at least five times the potency!

Last edited:
I like the effects of this substance. It is not exactly like MXE, but very smilar in some aspects, and much more potent by mg.
But I have stopped using it because of the hangovers. I feel a severe energy and emotional draining for two days after. That is very similar to a serotonin-releaser hangover, really nasty feelings.
Nobody here has got these hangovers with this substance? Maybe it is a problem of sub-quality batches?
I have only tried one batch (I don't want to risk trying others without guarantee) and I even did an acetone wash on it, but that only improved the experience slightly.

I have only tried o-pce twice or trice. The first one was incredible similar to MXE, same euphoria but way more physically holly, you know some difficulty to walk, etc. Wonderful material. Potent as hell. But the comedown is loooong. Too long. You could find yourself lingering the effects the next day in a non pleasurable way.

The second time I tried id didn?t got me to any interesting place and honestly I don?t remember the third time if there even I tried.

It?s a wonderfull molecule but with some long and boring/nasty afterfxs. Im guessing you could bypass the afterFXs just taking piracetam. Any people trying this to report would be most welcome.

You defenitively want to test waters if you like MXE.

It's definitely the most similar compound to MXE I've found. And, it doesn't hit the sweet spot in so many ways. It's sterile, clean, a bit harsh and metallic, and generally just doesn't have the magic that MXE has - the psychedelia where everything is full of magic and wonder. After effects were a bitch too. Oh, and it's super stimulating and the hole seemed to not last long at all. I plugged a decent amount, holed relatively hard, and then as soon as I was really into it, it started letting up and in my mind, seemingly demanding more to get back there, because I wasn't done yet.

Definitely don't combine it with LSD either, the stimulation is over the fucking top, and clarity of mind goes out the window.

It's ok but not great.

It's definitely the most similar compound to MXE I've found. And, it doesn't hit the sweet spot in so many ways. It's sterile, clean, a bit harsh and metallic, and generally just doesn't have the magic that MXE has - the psychedelia where everything is full of magic and wonder. After effects were a bitch too. Oh, and it's super stimulating and the hole seemed to not last long at all. I plugged a decent amount, holed relatively hard, and then as soon as I was really into it, it started letting up and in my mind, seemingly demanding more to get back there, because I wasn't done yet.

Definitely don't combine it with LSD either, the stimulation is over the fucking top, and clarity of mind goes out the window.

It's ok but not great.

So it is pretty certain, that the magic of MXE comes from the 3-MeO chain. 3-MeO-PCE for me is "magic" pure, but it gets overstimulating and a little bit psychotic if you take too much. 2-oxo-PCE is clinical and causes an overwhelming amount of physical restlessness and mania the next day.

2-Oxo is great in combo with low-dosed psychedelics, though. Taken solo it causes long-lasting holes for me though (2h as far as I remember).

Man. I had this flushed about 3 weeks ago. Allready want to order more. Lemme see a show of hands of people who have felt the same way.

One time I was pacing back and forth in a hockey mask ready to shoot a mouse cuz it looked fucking evil, flush