• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

So juat to be clear, you can hole on this?

You can go very far on this one. It would depend on what a hole means to you. High doses of this are not advisable, its a hard dissociative, more like PCE than like K.

Be carefull when using this substance. Not sure why but after few days of using it multiple times (20-35mg doses) my body is acting very strange. My skin in lot of places (left hand <- most serious problem here, a bit on face, on my back, one of legs) is very dry, looks old and has red shade . Those red places are very sensitive to warm water :/ idk what is going on, any help? (i wasn't using anything else in last time, just 2-Oxo-PCE and i never ever had in my life problem with skin like this)

I used this 3 days in a row. First day total of 15 mg through 5mg doses. Second day 45 mg through a 15 then a 10 then a 10. Third day 60 mg through 15mg doses. I haven't seen any skin issues... yet? Neither has the girlfriend that tried it. Intranasally for all doses except the first dose being oral.

I notice the baseline comes rather than an after glow like with mxe or 3/4-meo-pcp. I took 125mcg of 1p-lsd on the second day. It was by far the most fun day. I found that by itself it's been rather lackluster compared to diphenidine or 4-meo-pcp.

I did have cocaine,but i think it may have been longer than a week before,it was actually crack so i would have thought it come out of my system quicker,it was quite a bit though,about £100 worth in a day.

So yeah maybe this is good O-PCE,very good in fact,but just my fault in that i had been reckless and used many drugs in a short period and the alcohol topped it off.

This definitely has a dark side and pushes hard,the afterglow though for me was very good much like Ket and MXE,i also cleared some blockages in my psychological and spiritual state,i actually got to the end of a difficult trip and everything lifted and i felt at one with myself,a feeling i havent had for a long time,almost like coming home when you hit the eye of a storm and you are at peace.

Just stay very safe and weigh your doses,please,please be careful.

Very little pain when used intranasally. About the same as 3-meo-pcp. I did use 2c-e nasally frequently when I was younger; 4-meo-pcp recently... so take the pain idea with a grain of salt.

The main effect I'm getting is speedy. I do have a very high diss tolerance. It's possible I am missing out on some of the NMDA action or that my medications cancel out some of the afterglow.

First Post + dyslexia might mean for heavy edit but this is some serious stuff,snorted its like psycadelic cocaine up to a point then it starts confusing you abit........the magic happens when you eat it......freind bomb 60--70mg and went intergalacticly homebound

edit: i proceeded to foolishly follow in his footsteps and proceed to injest a 100mg whenever i came back to this reality anm im being resrained by 3 housemates who nearly called ambulance cos full blown schicoziz like you on people on sraight pcp go.......not fun well up until that it was great

Last edited by a moderator:
I think people should start with 20mg for testing the right dosage....nearly every post here with 60mg+ had some ambulance related stories to tell....
we should emphasize the importance of starting low with this substance.

Man this stuff is litteraly playing with fire. Doses are so small yet 20+mgs can have you going crazy after being done before. Really dangerous stuff

I would start this at 5 milligrams imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would start this at 5 milligrams imo.

Yes seriously people, its time to be a little more serious.

My trip report on pages 2 and 3 is still just about the only report in this thread that used proper weighing and did adequate reporting. Not to toot my own horn but to urge people to start seriously assaying this and not taking haphazard doses.

20mg rectal was too much for me, twice, and I'm a fairly hard MXE user.

10-15mg doses rectal were STRONG for me.

One of us subsequently has flatlined on 150mg, theres ambulances and STILL people take wild doses. Thats not how we do it guys, its not a MXE substitute its a hard dissociative.

Dose carefully. Please. With scales. Write reports. The sooner we get a good profile for this drug, the fewer people will end up on the ER out of their gourd on Eticyclidone.

Don't kill this fine analogue by getting it emergency scheduled. Thank you.

Out of intranasal, sub, oral, and rectal dosing; I would say that oral is the most interesting.

A quick oral report:

(8:26am) 40mg weighed on a tray on a milligram scale. Put into a plastic gel cap.

(9:09am) Starting effects. Left side of my head feels "bigger" than my right. Noticeable visuals. Mainly visual slicing and tunnel vision.

(9:19am) Strong euphoric rush. Similar to I.M. Ketamine. Extreme visual distortion.

(10:10am) Ability to speak begins. Start blathering on about how good I feel. Slight paranoia.

(11:30am) Almost full return. A feeling akin to coming out of a Ketamine hole. Left with a speedy feeling, much like the second part of the 3-meo-pcp experience. Where the psychedelic aspects come in.

(3:09pm) Feels like I am fully back to normal.

Overall I'd say after working my way up the nasal route, I'm happy I did before oral. Rectal was too quick to remember much, I consider it a waste.

Thank you! That's more like it! Good to see it retains considerable oral activity.

Doing cocaine on it's own, depending on the amount, you wouldnt be testing positive a week later. However when you drink and do powder cocaine or crack it forms cocaethanol which has a much longer half-life and will stay in your system for much longer. It's good to know that because many people read that cocaine is undetectable after a few days which is true if you don't have ethanol in the mix. Buprenorphine is an opioid so thats why you tested positive for that. 2-oxo-pce would absolutely give a false positive for ketamine. So I think their test results are accurate.

Yes i agree with you and believe you to be right.

This is an excellent compound when used in doses that are good for the user and that could be drastically different for each and everyone,start small and proceed from there,stay away from alcohol and benzos as these will cloud your judgement and you may end up taking more than you should,like me.

Used in the right manner this compound is pretty close to MXE but has its own personality,i find you dont hole as much,the hole it takes you on is a strange one indeed,there is an amnesic property to it,very much an anaesthetic.

Yes it's the same thing in this case and yepp been dabbeling a bit with it. No time to write that much about it but it's really interesting, though you have to go up in doses for it to bloom. Will try to come back and write somethings about my experiences.

Quiting myself from the start of the thread, had only the pressed 20mg tabs then and founf. 60mg oral dose to be a decent dose then, but far from a heavy one.
Will be getting the powder in a few days from the same vendor as the tabs but pretty sure th powder has been brought in later and isn't what was used back then to make the tabs, so I'll tread the incoming powder with more care, perhaps a 20mg plugged dose, lyijg in bed with headphones like all those magic nights and experiences of MXE. Hoping it will be a sweet ride. Will repport back of course!

It sounds like the pills you got may have been less than advertised, unless you just have a massive dissociative tolerance. Most reports seem to place this at 2-3 times the potency of MXE so 60mg sounds like an extremely heavy dose.

I have tried this one twice, both times taken orally.....first time was 15mg followed by another 30mg an hour later; second time was 42mg taken all at once. (My dissociative tolerance is pretty high so you may want to cut those doses by half or 1/3rd....normally with MXE I would take around 30-60mg at a time, up to 180mg in a night) I holed both times, but it wasn't a warm fuzzy hole like MXE, it was more clinical and purely dissociating. With the second dose I had pretty strong double vision and trouble walking for a few hours afterwards. I didn't feel like I gained much insight psychologically or spiritually from either dose, and I'm not sure if I'd try it again. Maybe a lower dose would work better for me.

I agree this is not as forgiving as MXE,but it has its own character.In high doses,which i don`t recommend,you do get very heavy hallucinations,very cartoonsih and plastacine like,lots of imagery,internal and external.

I had it to the point where i was completely aneasthetised,dagerously so,but as i started to come to the experience was amazing,amoebas were everywhere,red in colour like little floating dots that covered everything,then i would close my eyes and everything would change,i realised that if i wanted i could easily be frightened to death by some of the visuals,but by laughing at them they would disappear and something more beautiful would appear.

I experienced the net of eyes that one experiences when on DMT or ayahuasca,the net of eyes that cover the surface of everything,the world inbetween worlds.