• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

PCE is known to cause more nausea than PCP, according to wikipedia that is. I personally would get nausea from both MXE and ketamine from times to time, not with 3-MeO-PCE though. That was superlight on the body.

I havn't been this excited about a chemical for a good while, probably since I found 3-MeO-PCP years back. I love my dissociatives. This is the next chemical i'm going to purchase for shizzle.

Hi fellow psychonauts,

This really is a warning for you all.It isn`t the first time that i`ve been in hospital because of drugs,but this is the second because of arylcyclohexamines,which i believe this compouns must be.

The day after boxing day i opened up my gram and used my old 50mg scoop,i proceeded to dump three lots into 5ml of warm water in a cup,i used to be a real hard head with MXE and thought i could easily do this,this was the biggest mistake of my life,at first after getting into bed naked and plugging the solution i didn`t feel much,then everything went completely sideways.Much groaning and moaning animal noises were coming from my room,the police were called along with the ambulance,they found me in a heap on the floor,naked next to my bed,blood everywhere after i must have bashed my head,i was contorted and in a state of rigidity with fitting intermitently...I was in such a state the authorities had to close the road off,the fire brigade were called as they needed one of the hard plastic rescue stretchers to put me on,i was completely unconcious.

By the time they got me to the ambulance my breathing stopped and heart stopped too,tubes were inserted and artifical breathing was administered.This beast works very differently to MXE,it doesn`t interact very well with other compounds like diazepam and buprenorphine which i take regularly and it certainly doesn`t like big doses.

I came to in hospital in critical care unit with a pastor reading me the lords prayer,which the ressusurtation team joined in doing,i was dying man,everything was failing.The drips must have started flushing me out and the drug must have started to wear off,or the Lord decided not to take me yet.

As i started to get a grip on things everything sounded very tinny and mechanical,everything was robotified,people spoke in layers,so three people in a room sounded like many,many more.The medical staff were fantastic and did the best they could,i cannot praise them enough,also the all the services involved,i am very grateful for what they did and am so sorry i had to put them through this nightmare,im sorry to my family too,even if they don`t understand,i don`t understand,i just do.

As i started to come back it was horriffic and humurous at the same time,it was sick and twisted in its hallucinations and completely mad,this is what i believe PCP must be like,i went through hell and stayed in hospital for five days? i came home yesterday anyway.They also gave me a shot of naloxone which as the O-PCE wore off i was thrown into withdawals,once i told them i was on a program they sorted out my meds again.

So PLEASE,THOSE WHO THINK THIS IS A MXE REPLACEMENT,IT IS NOT,I WOULD SAY MORE A PCP REPLACEMENT.Be so very very careful,i didn`t think and died,im lucky that i am here writing this,i dont want anyone else to experience what i went through.

May God be with you all.

Get a milligram scale and don't do "150mg" of a potent substance for your first time, regardless of tolerance.

Did you even read the thread? Most people here take like 10-25mg...

^^ I've done proper angel dust, dipped smoked and snorted. Only a handful of times granted but enough to know 3-MeO-PCP and actual PCP are quite different effects-wise in subtle ways.

I very much doubt that this is a PCP-esque drug though.

Still... cannot wait for this. Ill be all over this thread when I start researching this.

Thanks for the advice ROI but i was a bit pissed at the time,oh and had been abusing benzos,which doesn`t help,especially this time of year,but hey shit happens and this was the Shit.

Ive also had 3-meo-pcp and can say this is nothing like 3-meo-pcp at all.I suppose because you are all taking small doses or correct doses? Who knows it doesn`t come with a dosage chart lol,then this substance can manifest itself in many ways.I took about 4 grams orally of MXE when it happened last,but this was way more fucked up than that...Now you think about that,4 grams of MXE is a whopping dose in one shot,this makes that look sweet.

Im just saying be responsible,not like me,the only thing im doing responsible now is trying to stop others from making the same mistake.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice ROI but i was a bit pissed at the time,oh and had been abusing benzos,which doesn`t help,especially this time of year,but hey shit happens and this was the Shit.

Ive also had 3-meo-pcp and can say this is nothing like 3-meo-pcp at all.I suppose because you are all taking small doses or correct doses? Who knows it doesn`t come with a dosage chart lol,then this substance can manifest itself in many ways.I took about 4 grams orally of MXE when it happened last,but this was way more fucked up than that...Now you think about that,4 grams of MXE is a whopping dose in one shot,this makes that look sweet.

Im just saying be responsible,not like me,the only thing im doing responsible now is trying to stop others from making the same mistake.

Bullshit. Why would u post that u did 4 grams of mxe and didn't pass out?

Phoenix_Rising, I deeply feel for your misfortune and hope you will recover soon. I regret that my trip report of December 30 came too late for you. If I had gotten my sample I would have tested before. This is exactly the kind of thing I wanted to prevent. My God you went into cardiac arrest?

Plugging 20mg was in ways more potent than plugging 60mg MXE for me. Its so strong plugged.

And 4gr MXE orally? You probably puked most of that out and it saved you.
Stop being Bluelight's LD50 guinea pig. PETA does not approve of your testing ethics.

PLease get well and embrace life because subconsciously I think you either are suicidally reckless or have a deathwish.

Happy New Year. So glad you made it *hugs you*

Thanks Asante and Happy new year to you too :).I am trying my best to get psychiatric help because i have been doing drugs recreationally for many years,but since i had a string of misfortune and too much drug abuse i seem to be getting worse,in my eyes my future is hopeless,thats why i need help.

And alfredosause,no not bullshit,please read posts properly before commenting...I ended up in hospital and had to be resuscitated after the 4g of oral MXE,i didn`t puke it out but had a flush in the hospital,that was bad enough,but this was much darker...Much,much more powerful.

I survived 4g MXE,but there is no way in hell i would survive even 1 1/2 gram of this beast,no way!

So plese be very careful.

Last edited:
Okay just to follow up,if you can get the dosage right with this product then it is a exceptional to say the least.If you avoid drink and benzos and get your dose right then you will not end up in the state that i was in.

In my opinion i like this better than MXE,but much more powerful,these are the early days,stay safe and play safe guys.

(Ive just looked back on this and realised,if your mindset is right and you feel good,you can say any old shit when high...Hindsight is a wonderful thing lol.

Last edited:
Phoenix, it sounds like you do need help, but remember, you have to choose for yourself that life is worth living and that you want to live. I've been in the same place as you, acting recklessly, etc. etc. and it always comes down to if you truly say yes to living, or no.

He didn't took 150mg neither. He took 3 spoon of "50mg", but the scoop could have been of 25 or 75mg depend of the density of the product powder.

Are there any CEVs when in dark room on 2-Oxo-PCE? If yes can someone describe how they look, like MXE CEVs? or more like complex, full 3D DXM CEVs?

Also anyone know what max dosage orally would be pretty safe? 50mg? more or less? (i know to start with lower doses but in future they won't be enough probably and i don't want to go over safe maximum :p)

Ok this is odd.When i was in hospital they asked what i took,so i tried to explain...An analogue of an alalogue etc etc. What i was sold stated that it was this new 2-oxo-PCE,i had no doubt to disbelieve as the vendor has always been very professional in their practice,but having said all that i got my bloods today and it says i had in my system Ketamine like substance,cocaine,benzodiazepines and opiates.

Now i can say that i am prescribed benzos and bupe but do not take cocaine or opiates,1 because cocaine quality and purity where i am is shit and the price is way too dear and 2 i dont take opiates because im already on Buprenorphine which blocks nearly all other opiates,so either the hiospital haven`t a clue,which wouldn`t surprise me as the spelt cocaine as "coccaine" any way,or my vendor is getting desperate and making up his own shit,or being sold shit thats being made up? Who knows man? Who fuckin knows????

I just really don`t know about this one guys,i cant even communicate with the vendor as they are closed for the holidays.

The consistancy of the powder is like 3-meo-pcp,it`s fluffy and sticks like mad,when you take a close look at it,it`s more like needles than grain.Why cant they just admit that the war on drugs is hopless and that too many people are getting fucked on the way and legalise all the shit and have it regulated and done in a way that protects the users? It`s all about the money and fuck the rest,these are strange days we live in,in the future we will either fall into extremely wicked ways or we shall become more enlightened and act like the humans we are supposed to be.

@ mozaic0000 "The OBE and NDE are NOT more interesting with this one as i had neither,it was just plain old death."

Ok this is odd.When i was in hospital they asked what i took,so i tried to explain...An analogue of an alalogue etc etc. What i was sold stated that it was this new 2-oxo-PCE,i had no doubt to disbelieve as the vendor has always been very professional in their practice,but having said all that i got my bloods today and it says i had in my system Ketamine like substance,cocaine,benzodiazepines and opiates.

Now i can say that i am prescribed benzos and bupe but do not take cocaine or opiates,1 because cocaine quality and purity where i am is shit and the price is way too dear and 2 i dont take opiates because im already on Buprenorphine which blocks nearly all other opiates,so either the hiospital haven`t a clue,which wouldn`t surprise me as the spelt cocaine as "coccaine" any way,or my vendor is getting desperate and making up his own shit,or being sold shit thats being made up? Who knows man? Who fuckin knows????

Your are on bupre, so you're positive on opiate, no big deal here. O-PCE made you positive on ketamine like substances, no problem too like for benzodiazepines. The only thing that is strange is for the positive test on cocaine if you didn't take any for 1 week before the test. Did you take a stimulant 1-2 week before the test?

It sounds like I received from the same vendor, based on the vacation.

"The stuff is active at 5 mg intranasally; highly manic, wobbly vision. Alcohol combined at the 8 hour mark produced immediate and intense vomiting accompanied by manic behavior."

I was observing a girlfriend who gave me that report. She has had copious amounts of experience with mxe, 3-meo-pcp, 4-meo-pcp (her second favorite), the xx-phenidines (MXP being her preferred as diphenidine is too compulsive).

Be careful. Tripsitters are a nessecity on this one.

PR: I hope you get help; you are acting as if you have a deathwish. Please be careful!

Your are on bupre, so you're positive on opiate, no big deal here. O-PCE made you positive on ketamine like substances, no problem too like for benzodiazepines. The only thing that is strange is for the positive test on cocaine if you didn't take any for 1 week before the test. Did you take a stimulant 1-2 week before the test?

Even the smallest "panel" will have bupe separate from opiates... (here at least) so yeah, very strange indeed...

Shit's gettin' all fucked with RC market recently(ish), my "Ephenidine" from what was at the time a "reliable vendor", now known more as "selective scammers" :sus:, apparantly (i say this as the test was not done in front of me) came back positive for amphetaminyyytypish...notsosure stuff... further testing was positive for (extremely high purity) "Methamphetamine" ... :?

so yeah, be careful all y'all dissoss lovers out there (basically Ket heads who don't want trouble with the law LOL)

Damn "Pheonix rising" i feel for you and your familly... Over a couple of days but i've been over the 4g's of MXE sublingualled, not in one go.... renal failure, artificial coma, 8 days in hospital tubed up.... so yeah i feel for you, got a lump in my throat now... and your family) i like to think there's a reason i'm still here, some good i can bring after all the pain and suffering those who love(d) me have gone through... :|

My intranet dude's have got 94% purity o-PCE, please PM me if any of you have sampled this particular batch, so i know a little more than i do now.... (also take high dose benzos and bupe atm... so yeah... thanks to anyone who can provide some (solid) info... thanks)

Last edited: