• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

I didn`t know that deschloroketamine had antibiotic properties,so i haven`t a clue,but why would you want to know? Surely take an antibiotic if thats what you want.

Just read on wiki about the antibiotic properties,interesting,about the only thing that is with that chem,i had almost no response to it at all,i did a gram in an evening and was very disappointed.

Last edited:
Can somebody who tried vaping O-PCE chime in? How does it compare vaped to MXE or Diphenidine?

If you've tried vaping/smoking O-PCE please provide some feedback on dose, any tolerance you may have and time on first alert to peak, or generally how it compares to insufflation.

Last edited:
phoenix_rising; this is quite a serious problem if you want to use these compounds on a daily basis. If it does contain antibiotic properties, if you use it for more than a week or so, maybe a month your immune system will get used to the compound and stop producing white blood cells. If it gets to that stage it could be on par with AIDs. That's why it's important.

EDIT: Oh and vaping O-PCM works like a dream so I don't see why O-PCE would be different. I'll have the chance to try it in the next few days though so I'll get back to you. EDIT2: In fact I may be getting back to you on that today, within the next few hours (hopefully!).

Last edited:
Hey fellow bluelighters,
5h ago I took 50mg of 2-fa, followed by etizolam at the end. Do you think it would be problematic to try a low dose of O-PCE? My heartbeat ist completely fine and I have enough benzos if something happens.
Problem is I only have today really time for it and since I didn´t take any dissociatives for way more than 6 months I´d liek to try it now.

Hello

So I got some O-PCE today
It's now 18:30, I'm going to try 5mg intranasal in a few min's. I'll do a trip report.

Anyone have any O-PCE to MXE dose equivalencies and via which route of admin'?

I'm looking for a similar dose to 50mg intranasal/25mg intramuscular MXE?

Last edited:
My plan to write a trip report whilst 'tripping' didn't happen. This compound is strange, it's very good like MXE, but it doesn't feel much like MXE at all.

It's definitely an empatheogen at low dosage and a powerful one at that!

This trip, and I'll write more later, as I'm gonna bump another 10mg in the next few min's, has felt like a weird GHB-MXE-Opioid experience.

This is definitely gonna be big, just dose low and go slow, it's weird and great so far!

maybe think twice about that 10mg increment increase... stuff is ridiculously potent... (according to, mostly but not only, first hand accounts of an "unsuccessful" first trial....) This is potentially a dangerous one...

Last edited:
The re-dosing isn't the best idea. It seems like this compound gives way to negative side effects relatively quick. The mental effects, in my opinion, turn from euphoria to paranoia rather quickly. It's manageable but not very fun.

That's just my experience. I've been watching this get used with relatively frequency. I prefer 3-meo-pcp or much more 4-meo-pcp. I like the lack of pain and the dosing amounts (my sweet spot is 40mg orally, or 2 lines of 10 spaced 4 hours apart). Other people seem to prefer lots of smaller doses though.

just new but thought i would chime in,

Im a big fan of K, its rare for me but always the best. I wasnt much of a fan of mxe until a year or so ago when i got into it and ended up loving it. dont find it anywhere near as trippy but its certainly a great aid in the hunt for hilarity of some kind. 4-meo-pcp was nice but pain to dose and i often needed to take large amount. to be fair, the best hole ive ever had was from that from an ill advised 450mg oral dose. Great luckily though. 3-meo-pcp im not so sure about, ive never got a great deal of anything tangible bar either a pleasant feeling or just bland dissociation. i tried 3-meo-pcmo, very almost useless that one. I also tried methoxphenidine which seemed to do almost preciesly nothing even at higher dose.

from all of those, o-pce seems to remind me most of the 4 meo pcp so far. been trying to dose between 15-25mg on 2 diff occasions. It lacks real oomph in the trippy aspect but has a lot more to it i reckon. I suspect oral will be required for trippery purposes.

whats the duration woudl u say? 2-3 hours?

Last edited:
@ blueberries

I dont think this has antibiotic properties as i had a urinary infection and used o-pce during this time,the urine infection didn`t clear and i had to go to the doctor to get a short course of antibiotics to clear it up,which they did very quickly...So no i don`t think so.

I was wondering about the old MXE and thought,would it be possible to put a hydroxyphenyl in the place of the methoxyphenyl in methoxetamine? I`m no chemist,just curious,if that worked it could be called hydroxetamine lol.

Just because it didn't cure your UTI doesn't mean it's not an antibiotic

I don't have a clue whether it is or whether it's not, im just saying that not all antibiotics take care of all infections.....that's why there are many classes of antibiotics that are specific to the bacteria they kill

Yes, there is a patent registering this compound for use as an antibiotic and antiviral at doses of 2mg per day.

I'd suggest being very careful with even semi-regular use until there is some more light shed on this matter.

Edit: Sorry the patent is for the methyl analogue. Still, this is a very small change and I would expect them to closely share properties like this.

Last edited:
Transform do you think you could give us a link to that data please? It would be interesting to see.

Yeah, but they're nearly identical structure wise. If one is an antobiotic, so is the other.

Are you 100% sure? I still dont see any evidence,i thought there was a link to data that said that O-PCE is an antibiotic for a fact?

O-PCM is. As you can see in my link above.

If you refuse to believe that this will work for slightly longer alkyls I'm wasting my time here...