• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2'-Oxo-PCE Thread

Peacephrog1972

Bluelighter
MXE will always be my favorite

That said o-pce is the best hole I ever hit.....just insane.....just lasts too damned long.....the tail on it is very uncomfortable and lasts hours.....

Of course I also consume ethanol every day and cannabis, so....

Peacephrog1972

Bluelighter
When I first got my gram I was doing like 10-15mg and getting wonky but nothing special

Then I did 35mg and fuck me

Was never the same...a tried and true hole that was just glorious.....

Asante

Bluelighter
O-PCE is the phenyl analog of Tiletamine (O-TCE). everybody has ragged on Tiletamine about how horribly inferior to Ketamine it is. While that may be, I found in my personal experimentation O-TCE superior to O-PCE. Both hover around "90% as good as MXE" (I had access to MXE until november 2019). What I like better about O-PCE is the longer plateau, what I like better about O-TCE are the clean anesthetic plunges you make with rectal use, its like collapsing into a singularity, and the stronger hallucinogenic effects.

skamariapastora

Bluelighter
What is the most efficient method of storing these compounds long term, friends? Looking to make it last, volumetric dosing would be nice too but if powder, and dessicant is better for like longevity...? Anyone

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
It's always better for longevity to store things dry. Keep away from light, heat and moisture. Small amber vials is how I roll. dissos in the ACH family (like this) are quite stable.

If you want to use volumetric dosing, store dry, and make solutions with, say, 50-100mg at a time, and store those in the refrigerator. I have several grams of DOC as I was able to get it cheap and it's one of the best drugs in existence IMO. I make 1mg/mL solutions with 30mg at a time and keep the rest dry. I could pass it on to my great-grandkids, if I had any kids.