• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

Yea 7mg is a light to medium strength dose for me, if I remember correctly. 15mg was a full enough experience.

Hey guys, hope things are good.

I'm really struggling to get anything out of this after it popped up with a generally legit UK connect who does good MDMA and psychs (including some now rare 2cx's which popped up from the same guy). Looking at what the incredibly active dosage charts portray I don't want to have some kind of entity hole when I was just expecting a bit of dissociative stimulation/euphoria/weird thoughts etc). I basically want pre-hole, not a hole. But I can't find either.

I do have ketamine tolerance from this year, especially since lockdown, but I find it resets after about a few days to a week. Then I can go from doing a few decent sized lines amounting to a few hundred milligram to feel a bit ketted, to having a break and a little bump & having total cognitive impairment, existential thoughts, etc.

Unfotunately wedinos is currently un-operational:

Anyway I will report what I've been feeling since Monday, after perhaps 4-7 days ketamine abstinence.

60mg O-PCE in 60ml Propylene glycol

Tuesday: 5mg/5ml: Possibly a light uplift?
Wednesday: 7.5mg/7.5ml: possibly another uplift. Felt nice, floaty. Hard to tell both times from placebo as it was so borderline.
Thursday: Getting bored of the oral dosing/titrating. plus I love snorting and this stuffs easy on the nose. if 30mg~ is a hole, I figure I'll weigh out 20mg, split it into four and snort each as the other kicks in. I did this over 2 hours. Even threw in a 10mg morphine to see if I could move things along. Pretty much nothing. Felt Okay but it was late and I had to go to bed. Still not sure if I'm just struggling to know what I'm looking for.
Friday (today): 10ml/10mg orally in the morning. Nothing much. This afternoon, I took this intranasenally, all about 15 minutes apart:

Weighed out 28mg:
1. 7mg nasal
2. 7mg nasal
3. 7mg nasal
4. 7mg nasal

Nothing much so made another 28mg.
1. 7mg
2. 7mg

I think I can feel something very slight. My headspace is perhaps changed.

3. Just had another 7mg and have another racked up; unsure what it will do. Finding this so frustrating.

Any advice?
I've honestly not even bothered trying this stuff intranasallly because it's so magnificent via rectal admin that I dont have any desire to explore other ROA's (though I initially started trials orally).
I dont feel.that this chemical has any recreational potential honestly....this is not a functional disso whatsoever.
In my experience, it's purely for holing which works 100% of the time via rectal administration.
I'm curious about how it might combine with psychedelics bit I havent had the time to do psychedelics at all this year (I make hospital equipment and covid has ramped production up like crazy).
No idea what's up with your batch though 30mg should have you at least near the hole...I typically take one single 40mg dose rectally and hole within 15-30 mins and I'm out of the hole in 60-120 mins then start coming back to baseline....and immediately begin cleaning, organizing working out thinking about what I need to do get my life on a better track and I've been intensely focused on self improvement since I've explored this chemical.
My opinion is this is not a party drug or a mood enhancer it's like going to the Oracle of Delphi and asking for advice and you actually get it every single time....tonight the Oracle told me I should be careful not to overdo it with this chemical, that I'm standing on the shoulders of many, many,many who came before me and failed by abusing this sacrament.
Imho this stuff is like the disso version of DMT. Or that the hole that I have experienced on this is spiritually on par with my spiritual experiences smoking DMT.
With this material you truly need to think about what you experienced in the hole and integrate it before your next trial.

Last edited:
Deffo powerful stuff. 14mgs should put you near hole or directly in hole territory even with decent tolerance, so your 30-50mgs doses with barely effects points to bad material

One of my favorites. Kind of went overboard with it at the start where I dosed near 100mg and ended in hospital completely fucked.

Since then I am interested in low doses daily as well as the vaping/IM roa.

I yet again ruined my life with this and am now homeless. Obviously it was my doing. I had etizolam in my system and i for some reason decided to snort a very decent amount of it. Id say fuck i don't know at least fifty milligrams. If not more probably more it was quite big. And stupid. I woke up in hospital.

I won't say the whole report here unless anyones interested in more.

So yeah second time since June. Why do i keep doing this to myself? Wish I knew...

O-PCE is the most blackout inducing disso I find, benzo or not. Its very potent. Don't do what I did and mix drugs. Especially these classes. I could blame the etizolam clouding my judgenent but it was ME.

Extreme caution must be used with this disso. Its the most "hardcore' of dissos ive found.

Obligatory i miss you know what....

Last edited:
Reviving this thread. Anyone here used it for days or weeks at a time and noticed extreme fatigue both on and off the drug?

Let me just say that I've been using O-PCE since april 2016 on and off. I've had some overdoses, one that led to a seizure when mixed with 4-AcO-DMT. Actually bad things happened pretty often when I mixed it with tryptamines, even if the bad was just a bad trip. I've had reality do some weird shit. I used to plug this drug a lot, but eventually I stopped holing and started just blacking out. 50mg is a black out-come to dose for me.

Overtime, I've decided to just stop plugging dissos. I've also learned to be more cautious. An unknown dose of insufflated 3-MeO-PCP in 2020 led to kidney failure and a NDE that resulted in multiple seizures and a coma that lasted a few days. Wild experience. I've become much more tame since then. The only dissos I've plugged since the overdose is MXPr, which is fantastic when mixed with 5-MAPB. Absolutely incredible. Also mixed 2F-DCK with 3-CL-PCP last fall and that was an amazing ride. I believe it was 200mg 2F + 30mg 3-CL-PCP. I digress...

What I'm trying to say is that as someone which lots of experience taking big doses, I've found my life changes in very positive ways when I stick to small doses instead. Some of the best progress I ever made in life was in 2018 using O-PCE exclusively. I'd wake up every day and snort a 5-7mg little line, then weight two 10mg doses, wrap them in foil and take them with me to work. (office job) throughout the day, I'd open the foil, press my finger on a small shard (I had little rock of it) and take another 5mg or so. I'd save the last bit for yoga after work.

This went on all of summer into fall. In that time, I found myself in the best shape of my life. I stopped drinking alcohol entirely and smoking weed entirely. I got my credit score over 600 for the first time in years. I started reading books again and stopped going out to party as much. This all fell apart once I started mixing it with 4-HO-MiPT then eventually had a series of bad experiences and threw away what I had. After that I started drinking again and everything went back to the way it was. When I started using dissos again in 2019, it was 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE and DXM, all of which I overdosed on at some point. None were nearly as clean or productive.

The last disso I did was DMXE, which was very similar to MXE, but way too greyscale and gloomy for me. I forgot MXE can be like that, for me anyway. I blacked out after snorting over 100mg at once about a week into using it. Then threw the rest away.

This month, I've picked up O-PCE again and it's the same as in 2018. I have been drinking every day, not exercising, ordering lots of food via ubereats, pretty much being very lazy and unmotivated. I've decided to use it again as a tool to get back in shape and cut back on my alcohol consumption. I still snort doses of about 7mg when I wake up. Then redose 2-4 times a day on doses ranging from 3-10mg oral or insufflated. I have no desire to plug it, no desire to redose after about 7pm, far less interest in drinking, and I've started exercising again. Exercising on this drug really improves mental focus and stamina. It's great for power yoga and help you push past your limits.

The only downside I run into is that it takes a tool on your body. I get very fatigued when I'm not on it. I know I have to catch up to myself. But it makes me very productive without getting manic or delusional the way I do on 3-MeO-PCP and others. I've gone really deep with this drug and I don't wanna abuse it anymore. I know where it leads. But if you can control your impulses and use it wisely, it's just as functional and productive as adderall, but cleaner and more euphoric.

I'm chiming in here because I was combing this thread to see what people had to say about hangover effects, and I'll be taking a break from it in July. But I read so many posts about heroic doses, I figured I would add my experience over the years and let you guy and gals know that if you use this drug in doses under 15mg and just stay busy, you can really turn your life around.

Use it as a tool and monitor your dose and frequency. Find a regimen that works and stick to it. Don't chase the high; let it be a catalyst to concentrate on your artistic, financial, athletic or career goals. Don't keep more than 500mg around. Don't mix it with other drugs regularly. These are the rules I've adhered to with this drug, and it levels me up every time. Try smaller doses and go about your day. It might change your life! Hope this insight help someone. All love

Sure, you are facing a sustained saturation/downregulation they day you dont take it, so pretty normal to be quite tired they days you dont take it.

I spent the pass summer similar to you, microdosing 3-meo-pce and 5-meo-mipt mostly dayly. I had a blast, I enjoyed it amssively and got super productive as well. Did not have probems to come back to normal (stop taking ) in fall/winter. I plan to do the same this summer, maybe with even less dosage and more spare (not drug) days in between. But looking as that days I mostly spent sleeping gand doing basically nothing, maybe is even better to keep microdosing to ramp up productive and fun time.

I dont think it´s advisable to do this regimen... probably is full of quirks and dangers but personally to me makes wonders. Probably only a few experienced psiconauts can do it.

I would say my dosages were even lower than yours, tho

Sure, you are facing a sustained saturation/downregulation they day you dont take it, so pretty normal to be quite tired they days you dont take it.

I spent the pass summer similar to you, microdosing 3-meo-pce and 5-meo-mipt mostly dayly. I had a blast, I enjoyed it amssively and got super productive as well. Did not have probems to come back to normal (stop taking ) in fall/winter. I plan to do the same this summer, maybe with even less dosage and more spare (not drug) days in between. But looking as that days I mostly spent sleeping gand doing basically nothing, maybe is even better to keep microdosing to ramp up productive and fun time.

I dont think it´s advisable to do this regimen... probably is full of quirks and dangers but personally to me makes wonders. Probably only a few experienced psiconauts can do it.

I would say my dosages were even lower than yours, tho
Glad to hear it's also worked well for you! I've never gone deep with 5-meo-mipt. I could see it being productive thought. 3-meo-pce had too long of an onset for me to properly redose, and there was something about it that felt more cumbersome. The doses I take are kind of high for functionality though. I seem to have a permanent tolerance, cause I haven't done dissociatives in months but even 18mg of O-PCE was functional for me (insufflated). 5-7mg removed anything in me that wants to stop whatever I'm focused on. I'm very ADHD and can be lazy, but when I take a small dose it feels like anything us possible and I make things happen quickly. Lower doses like 1-3mg don't give me enough push, but dosing the sweet spot a few times a day for a month or two out of the year is totally transformational.

I hope whatever regimen you choose this year works for you! Stay safe!

Wild, did not know this chem had been around for so long, recently discovered it this year as a free sample with an order of some other dissociatives. Went through the 100mg bag over a weekend, all IV'd and fell in love. I ordered 3gs but moved away from needles shortly after so have mainly been experimenting with intranasal, though may try plugging to see if that's more effective for holing. Tolerance has definitely been steadily climbing, as I can do a 15mg line and feel only mild dissociation. The real appeal for me though has been the after effects, once I've gone 30+ mgs deep. While I enjoy the increased musical appreciation from the peak effects, it's after the peak and dissociation has worn off that it truly seems like a wonder drug to me. It seems to shift over into a full psychedelic mode, where I become hyper aware of my body and its movements. My vision warps as if I'm seeing through a fish-eye lens at a completely novel and mildly alien world, and my thoughts become more cyclical and questing. Laughing attacks have been a common experience when dosing in a group, with one friend commenting that his ribs still hurt a couple days later from laughing so much the morning/day after. The after effects themselves for me usually last a full 24hrs, give or take. A friend that unintentionally snorted what I would guess to be 80-100mg was experiencing after effects for about a full week (unpleasant ones mind you, an inability to reintegrate back into reality properly, hearing the "background generators of reality" nonstop, and general bizarre discrepancies with the distances of sounds).

I plan to proceed in a more controlled manner with this substance going forward so I can have something to report with more precise dosing and effect profiles. It has been a wonderful drug for dancing, similar to the mixture of mdma and ketamine for me and I'd love to hone in on the different sweet spots I believe it possesses for the wide range of applications I have thus far encountered. The only discouraging aspect I've noticed so far has been when mixing with 1P-LSD. Paranoid thoughts seemed to fester easier, especially with the increased intensity of visuals the O-PCE helped induce. I wonder if this is due to the general mania I feel from the O-PCE. May try 1P-LSD with DCK to see if that is indeed the case (no mania from DCK as of yet, by itself at least).

a 80-100mgs line to a non tolerant user could easily kill him or produce some serious fuckups. I would easily blackout at this dosage and Im not naive to dissos at all

Wild, did not know this chem had been around for so long, recently discovered it this year as a free sample with an order of some other dissociatives. Went through the 100mg bag over a weekend, all IV'd and fell in love. I ordered 3gs but moved away from needles shortly after so have mainly been experimenting with intranasal, though may try plugging to see if that's more effective for holing. Tolerance has definitely been steadily climbing, as I can do a 15mg line and feel only mild dissociation. The real appeal for me though has been the after effects, once I've gone 30+ mgs deep. While I enjoy the increased musical appreciation from the peak effects, it's after the peak and dissociation has worn off that it truly seems like a wonder drug to me. It seems to shift over into a full psychedelic mode, where I become hyper aware of my body and its movements. My vision warps as if I'm seeing through a fish-eye lens at a completely novel and mildly alien world, and my thoughts become more cyclical and questing. Laughing attacks have been a common experience when dosing in a group, with one friend commenting that his ribs still hurt a couple days later from laughing so much the morning/day after. The after effects themselves for me usually last a full 24hrs, give or take. A friend that unintentionally snorted what I would guess to be 80-100mg was experiencing after effects for about a full week (unpleasant ones mind you, an inability to reintegrate back into reality properly, hearing the "background generators of reality" nonstop, and general bizarre discrepancies with the distances of sounds).

I plan to proceed in a more controlled manner with this substance going forward so I can have something to report with more precise dosing and effect profiles. It has been a wonderful drug for dancing, similar to the mixture of mdma and ketamine for me and I'd love to hone in on the different sweet spots I believe it possesses for the wide range of applications I have thus far encountered. The only discouraging aspect I've noticed so far has been when mixing with 1P-LSD. Paranoid thoughts seemed to fester easier, especially with the increased intensity of visuals the O-PCE helped induce. I wonder if this is due to the general mania I feel from the O-PCE. May try 1P-LSD with DCK to see if that is indeed the case (no mania from DCK as of yet, by itself at least).

O-PCE has gnarly after effects, even with low doses. Do watch out.

Also, re: 1P-LSD + O-PCE, that was my experience, too. Though, it was LSD + O-PCE. The combination was much too prone to psychotic and delusional patterns of thought, and felt too stimulating for comfort.

Can anyone comment on the recent (2020/2021) batches of this novelty compound?

I. Color
II. Texture
III. Taste
IV. Effect
V. Origin

-taboo

Hey everyone I got O-PCE today and wanted to test if it could be a good study aid, in small doses of course.
I did 2.4 mg orally and after 30 minutes I felt like I just drinked a beer or two, but in contrast to ethanol - this felt energizing!
However, I couldn't study becase of the drunk-like feling, but I cleaned up my apartment like crazy. It;s good for physical work definitely.
Very nice substance, can't wait to try normal doses.

Hey everyone I got O-PCE today and wanted to test if it could be a good study aid, in small doses of course.
I did 2.4 mg orally and after 30 minutes I felt like I just drinked a beer or two, but in contrast to ethanol - this felt energizing!
However, I couldn't study becase of the drunk-like feling, but I cleaned up my apartment like crazy. It;s good for physical work definitely.
Very nice substance, can't wait to try normal doses.

Yea I've been playing with O-PCE again and it's quite altering of attention and focus unless the absolute smallest amount possible is taken. 3-MeO-PCP is much better for studying, etc.

I love psychedelics, I had many great experiences throughout the years. But nothing comes close to a 2 Oxo PCE and 4 HO MET combo.
It was the most euphoric, life changing experience I ever had.

Can anyone comment on the recent (2020/2021) batches of this novelty compound?

I. Color
II. Texture
III. Taste
IV. Effect
V. Origin

-taboo

I'm not sure about 20202/2021 batches, but the batch I have (from earlier) looks like small grains of rice as crystals, white/clear, very dense.

Also we can't talk about origin, really.

I received a sample of this substance a while back. Not a big disso user so not sure if it's worth trying.

I'm not a big dissociative user but 2'-Oxo-PCE was my favorite arylcyclohexylamine. It's a very powerful and trippy drug which in my experience is also rather clearheaded for what it is, though not so much right when the anesthesia is first really kicking in. I preferred it to methoxetamine for feeling similar but being more psychedelic-like, less pushy in an addictively euphoric sense, and significantly longer-lasting.