• PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Hey Tranced, long time no see. :)

That sounds suspect, honestly. 7mg of this stuff nasally, and I start getting wonky, it's really potent. It kinda sounds like this is a bad batch or misrepresented. But maybe you should try doing a larger amount all at once before writing it off?

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
Hey Tranced, long time no see. :)

That sounds suspect, honestly. 7mg of this stuff nasally, and I start getting wonky, it's really potent. It kinda sounds like this is a bad batch or misrepresented. But maybe you should try doing a larger amount all at once before writing it off?

Hey man, hope you're good. Oh you've got no worries there, I'll smash my way through it. Shame wedinos is down.

Maybe I'll leave it a few days and neck 30mg.

psy997

Bluelighter
Yea 7mg is a light to medium strength dose for me, if I remember correctly. 15mg was a full enough experience.

Ballz_Trippington

Bluelighter
PO Box 93, Lands Unkown, Greater Northern South
Hey guys, hope things are good.

I'm really struggling to get anything out of this after it popped up with a generally legit UK connect who does good MDMA and psychs (including some now rare 2cx's which popped up from the same guy). Looking at what the incredibly active dosage charts portray I don't want to have some kind of entity hole when I was just expecting a bit of dissociative stimulation/euphoria/weird thoughts etc). I basically want pre-hole, not a hole. But I can't find either.

I do have ketamine tolerance from this year, especially since lockdown, but I find it resets after about a few days to a week. Then I can go from doing a few decent sized lines amounting to a few hundred milligram to feel a bit ketted, to having a break and a little bump & having total cognitive impairment, existential thoughts, etc.

Unfotunately wedinos is currently un-operational:

Anyway I will report what I've been feeling since Monday, after perhaps 4-7 days ketamine abstinence.

60mg O-PCE in 60ml Propylene glycol

Tuesday: 5mg/5ml: Possibly a light uplift?
Wednesday: 7.5mg/7.5ml: possibly another uplift. Felt nice, floaty. Hard to tell both times from placebo as it was so borderline.
Thursday: Getting bored of the oral dosing/titrating. plus I love snorting and this stuffs easy on the nose. if 30mg~ is a hole, I figure I'll weigh out 20mg, split it into four and snort each as the other kicks in. I did this over 2 hours. Even threw in a 10mg morphine to see if I could move things along. Pretty much nothing. Felt Okay but it was late and I had to go to bed. Still not sure if I'm just struggling to know what I'm looking for.
Friday (today): 10ml/10mg orally in the morning. Nothing much. This afternoon, I took this intranasenally, all about 15 minutes apart:

Weighed out 28mg:
1. 7mg nasal
2. 7mg nasal
3. 7mg nasal
4. 7mg nasal

Nothing much so made another 28mg.
1. 7mg
2. 7mg

I think I can feel something very slight. My headspace is perhaps changed.

3. Just had another 7mg and have another racked up; unsure what it will do. Finding this so frustrating.

Any advice?
I've honestly not even bothered trying this stuff intranasallly because it's so magnificent via rectal admin that I dont have any desire to explore other ROA's (though I initially started trials orally).
I dont feel.that this chemical has any recreational potential honestly....this is not a functional disso whatsoever.
In my experience, it's purely for holing which works 100% of the time via rectal administration.
I'm curious about how it might combine with psychedelics bit I havent had the time to do psychedelics at all this year (I make hospital equipment and covid has ramped production up like crazy).
No idea what's up with your batch though 30mg should have you at least near the hole...I typically take one single 40mg dose rectally and hole within 15-30 mins and I'm out of the hole in 60-120 mins then start coming back to baseline....and immediately begin cleaning, organizing working out thinking about what I need to do get my life on a better track and I've been intensely focused on self improvement since I've explored this chemical.
My opinion is this is not a party drug or a mood enhancer it's like going to the Oracle of Delphi and asking for advice and you actually get it every single time....tonight the Oracle told me I should be careful not to overdo it with this chemical, that I'm standing on the shoulders of many, many,many who came before me and failed by abusing this sacrament.
Imho this stuff is like the disso version of DMT. Or that the hole that I have experienced on this is spiritually on par with my spiritual experiences smoking DMT.
With this material you truly need to think about what you experienced in the hole and integrate it before your next trial.

Last edited:

Hexagon Sun

Bluelighter
Deffo powerful stuff. 14mgs should put you near hole or directly in hole territory even with decent tolerance, so your 30-50mgs doses with barely effects points to bad material

bigbabyscumbag

Greenlighter
One of my favorites. Kind of went overboard with it at the start where I dosed near 100mg and ended in hospital completely fucked.

Since then I am interested in low doses daily as well as the vaping/IM roa.

bigbabyscumbag

Greenlighter
I yet again ruined my life with this and am now homeless. Obviously it was my doing. I had etizolam in my system and i for some reason decided to snort a very decent amount of it. Id say fuck i don't know at least fifty milligrams. If not more probably more it was quite big. And stupid. I woke up in hospital.

I won't say the whole report here unless anyones interested in more.

So yeah second time since June. Why do i keep doing this to myself? Wish I knew...

O-PCE is the most blackout inducing disso I find, benzo or not. Its very potent. Don't do what I did and mix drugs. Especially these classes. I could blame the etizolam clouding my judgenent but it was ME.

Extreme caution must be used with this disso. Its the most "hardcore' of dissos ive found.

Obligatory i miss you know what....

Last edited: