• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ETH-LAD Thread

Yes, that’ll do. But you could drop an extra 25mcg if you you’re worried about underdosing. Sounds small but with ETH, it scales up crazily for most trips. I found 125 to be almost twice as intense as I expected it to be compared to 100 with eth-lad. And it’s gonna be rad - it’s Hallowe’en!

I had 1/4 of one of my 3yr old eth-lad blotters today and had a fine ride.

my previous motif for this has been frothy, and I certainly felt the bubbles in everything starting 40 mins in,
while walking the covid streets with wifey to her pharmacist for a script, it felt as intense as water-skiing but I was not letting on
when we got back to the apartment, there were whatsapp photos showing the new cute grandson being a day old and looking very thoughtful.
and then more pics of octopus cooking for thanksgiving by my other daughter in another country
rewarding moments mixed with lockdown - and with nausea being next to godliness I summarize it was a good day.

lots of respect for this.
in comparison after many trials 1p is more goofy and easily euphoric,
while this is a steady feed from everything all at once.

nice to have options

Yes, it looks like ETH-LAD doesn't degrade too badly (unlike AL-LAD - took 1.5 tabs from an old batch recently and barely felt anything)

Last month I tried a variation on the ole candyflip: about 100 mg of MDA and 50 µg of ETH-LAD (in that order, with the half-tab about 90 minutes in). Physically overwhelming and mentally not a very productive combo; in fact I can hardly remember what I ended up doing other than writhing about under the covers. Not recommended.

I'm not convinced AL-LAD does degrade badly. Is it possible that your underwhelming results could be explained by uneven dosing, and you just hit a weak part of the blotter? Because I took some AL-LAD about a year back that was like 5-6 years old and it absolutely KICKED our asses (in a good way). Single blotters that took us right to the edge of psychedelic tolerability... it was ridiculous. The blotter had been stored under ideal conditions for most of the time, airtight in the freezer. I've posted a lot about this trip on here, so sorry for repeating myself. @blistersinthedark

I've noticed no degradation of my AL-LAD after 2-3 years. Stored in a baggie protected from light at room temperature. Lysergamides seem very stable if not in solution or very high heat.

My ETH-LAD is quite yellowish/brown now and is still just nutbar potent, 3 years old now. If you store it outta light and air, it should be good for decades, right?

Stored vacuum sealed in the freezer, mine has only discoloured slightly. However my first batch arrived noticeably brown thanks to the week it spent in transit during a hot humid time mid summer.

I was bummed it arrived as such but 2x100ug blotters was still other worldly. Nearly 8 months later, after freezer storage, 3 of the same batch was simply too much lol ... I look forward to my next trial with this substance, regardless of colour ha

Has anyone put their ETH-LAD in solution? Wondering about stability and what the best solvent would be.

I put a small amount of ETH-LAD in vodka once for micro/minidosing @ecstacylover . I think it would be fine in vodka for a very long time, especially if you kept it cool and in the dark. Vodka makes a good solvent because it's easy to come by, food-safe, and pretty much just ethanol and water. Not sure what the best solvent would be, but something that won't grow bacteria in it and that can dissolve ETH-LAD without degrading it would be the criteria I think, and vodka checks those boxes.

I don’t typically feel compelled to add commentary on substances as well-explored as this one, but I tried it for the first time this week and was VERY impressed.
I intended to dose in order to view the lunar eclipse and figured I’d give ETH-LAD a go. 3 hours prior to dosing I took 900mg of phenibut, followed by another 300mg just prior to dosing 150ug of ETH-LAD at midnight. First alerts were at 40 minutes for me, developing into a general hilarity, just rampant giggling. No body load whatsoever, no nausea. Continued laughing hysterically for most of the next several hours, also enjoyed a small amount of nitrous along with it. Visuals were definitely present but not exceptionally strong.
Four hours after dosing (4am), I walked a mile to the lake shore where I could view the eclipse as its penumbral phase began. Sat and watched it until it set on the horizon, then walked back through the park observing the fish spawning and the newly hatched ducks & geese.
By 6 hours I was only experiencing light tracers and the slightest color enhancement.
Just an overwhelmingly positive experience with no negatives; perhaps one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. I truly wish I had stocked up on more of this when it was easily available to me.
One curious aspect though - My partner also had 150ug and was experiencing only threshold effects at +2 hours, so she had another 50ug at that point, which helped but wasn’t quite enough for her tastes (no meds which would dampen the experience, she just seems a bit of a hardhead). She might want a full 200ug at once next time. I might’ve encouraged a booster dose sooner but she has a history of delayed reactions (almost 2 hours for first alerts with 4-AcO-DMT on an empty stomach, almost 3 hours for 1P-LSD, for example). Her residual visuals persisted just slightly longer than mine. Nonetheless, the additional 50 mics seemed to push her along to a more satisfying state and she was just as enamored with the substance as I was by the time it was said and done.
In short, phenomenal substance. I’d definitely snag a couple hundred tabs of this for the collection if the opportunity presents itself again.

Seems likely your blotters might be under-dosed. The effects you describe for yourself are similar to what I've gotten from 3/4 of a "100 µg" blotter. Taking 1 1/2 tabs (what should be 150 µg) has always led to a full blown, challenging and very visual trip. In any case, I agree that ETH-LAD is great fun to explore in lower doses.

@Andrena commoda wow this actually really huge information, and it explains a lot about ETH-LAD, including the way that ETH-LAD seems to have a much steeper dose-response curve than LSD; LSD will tend to "saturate" in it's effects to some extend, so when you double the dose, it's not really doubling the effect, whereas with ETH-LAD, the difference between 150ug and 300ug is staggering.

Im still working up the courage to try this one. Have a few tabs from the recent batch
And a few tabs of AL-Lad as well, but I’m kinda waiting to dose till I finish my kratom taper. I’m a wuss these days tho.

Can anyone guide me on concerting ergotamine tartrate into a psychedelic? Pretty please and thanks!

Can anyone guide me on concerting ergotamine tartrate into a psychedelic? Pretty please and thanks!
Even if you have access to an ergotamine source, synthesizing lysergamides is extremely difficult and requires expensive equipment and a high-level of organic chemistry knowledge. It would be far cheaper, safer, and easier to simply purchase any lysergamide you are interested in (Assuming they are legal where you live)

There is no synthesis discussion on Bluelight. Even if there was, you have to have expert chemistry skills and a highly equipped lab to even have the slightest chance of synthesizing any lysergamides.

Appears it is less abrasive than 25 unless you take a strong amount in which case nausea becomes more of a concern possibly just what the doctor ordered here very much looking forward to this ally.