• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ETH-LAD Thread

@tired of crap funny you read that, I guess my warnings weren't pronounced enough! o_O :LOL: Oh well, you've survived and have a story to tell.. It's hard to tell where your limits are too, some people have apparently taken over 300ug of this even, and managed it well. But to anyone reading this: assume you won't! Try 200 then 250 before you try 300, as it's a very steep dose curve!

Yes the curve is quite steep, take heed.

The jump from 200 to 300 was quite a leap. Despite some difficulties I wouldnt say it was a bad experience. Challenging and overwhelming at times, sure, but it was also encompassingly beautiful and awe inspiring at others... be nice if we could guarantee an experience could be free of challenging times but I think Osmond had it when he said "to fathom hell or soar angelic". Would heaven seem so blissful without hell? (figuratively speaking...)

Can't imagine taking 300 ug. Max I've taken was 150 µg and had a pretty rough trip. Retrospectively, I also wasn't in the best place of my life, so it was kind of a wrong "setting" situation. But still, effects were so strong that I never felt the need to push the dose as high again.

Is this what my tabs are?....

I've had dozens on dozens of LSD trips in my old life, all of which were obviously different but in a sense comparable, especially if I judge them by the closed eyed hallucinations.

On good LSD, I always have predictable closed eyed hallucinations - no matter how weird the trip gets externally - I'f I'm really tripping I always visualize this 3 dimensional marble block carved out of constantly moving alphanumeric characters which is rotating and constantly shifting. I will never forget the first time I saw it, I will never forget the last time I saw it....

I'll always base my "lysergamide" experience off that, because I've seen the same thing on high doses of LSA (by itself or with weed).

Recently I got these 150mic tabs off a VERY reputable vendor - which was a bit different because usually only 100mic tabs are offered - but I bit and bought a few.

I took 1/2 tabs several times to just interact with other substances... was never looking to trip. I couldn't tell the difference between these and real LSD - except one thing

typically I just hold tabs in my mouth until I feel it about 60-90 min in....

but these? I didn't feel anything after 60 min, so I swallowed them... THEN after 2.5-3 hrs I would feel it, and I would feel it hard!!

Almost indistinguishable from LSD....

then, after taking 2 full tabs (300mics) the other night and not feeling anything again for 90 min, I just chewed and swallowed.... then , again, around 3 hours I started PEAKING HARD!!!!! One of those peaks only a true psychonaut could handle without calling 911. I was laying in my bed in a near catatonic state for nearly 5 hours. Holy fucking shit. I was tripping HARD - on LSD - .... but wait... I close my eyes and the 3D shape isn't there. Nothing really is. Definite closed eye visuals but nothing like I'm used to.

The only way I can describe the difference is these tabs were MORE psychedelic and dimension splitting, but at the same time less mystical and less profound.... maybe I'm just overthinking it?

These tabs pass Ehrlich reagent with FLYING COLORS!

Is this even LSD? I really question myself. I've had the unpleasant experience of doing nBOMEs and shit, but this couldn't be that. It's too much like LSD... but not the LSD I'm USED TO?? I was confused.... but ended up having an overall great trip.

It was a little more than I wanted to handle in that moment.... and different...

I'm kinda convinced what I have is an LSD pro-drug.... but which one? I guess I'll probably never know but maybe this thread can help.

Thanks
-snafu

On good LSD, I always have predictable closed eyed hallucinations - no matter how weird the trip gets externally - I'f I'm really tripping I always visualize this 3 dimensional marble block carved out of constantly moving alphanumeric characters which is rotating and constantly shifting. I will never forget the first time I saw it, I will never forget the last time I saw it....

I'll always base my "lysergamide" experience off that, because I've seen the same thing on high doses of LSA (by itself or with weed).
you aint in Kansas any more...
well, what I really mean, is that the resonance of your psychedelic state of mind can be assessed by the fact that you are accessing specific content that only comes when equally stoned, but the content (what you are seeing or experiencing) is completely separate from how layered your consciousness is, aka the amount of psychedelic resonance, which the activated 5ht or other receptors are enabling.

you could easily be equally stoned and not see your "construct" which is just content. Content is always ephemeral. Some content repeats a lot for people and that is related to mind set and setting. Mind set is both your personality (memories and attitudes) as well as current feelings or mood. So much can shift, but with personality so much remains the same. but everything changes, ergo, you are not in Kansas any more.

Your 3-d marble friend (construct) content is gone for the time being, but there is a lot to make friends with instead.

you aint in Kansas any more...
well, what I really mean, is that the resonance of your psychedelic state of mind can be assessed by the fact that you are accessing specific content that only comes when equally stoned, but the content (what you are seeing or experiencing) is completely separate from how layered your consciousness is, aka the amount of psychedelic resonance, which the activated 5ht or other receptors are enabling.

you could easily be equally stoned and not see your "construct" which is just content. Content is always ephemeral. Some content repeats a lot for people and that is related to mind set and setting. Mind set is both your personality (memories and attitudes) as well as current feelings or mood. So much can shift, but with personality so much remains the same. but everything changes, ergo, you are not in Kansas any more.

Your 3-d marble friend (construct) content is gone for the time being, but there is a lot to make friends with instead.

You're right, I don't know why I really expect to experience the same hallucination on every LSD trip, except for the fact that I really have noticed this 3d rubicks cube of characters on literally 80% of my LSD trips, including the 2-3 LSA trips I had over a decade ago. But... it's usually always there. Weird.

It became a staple of my trips, it's so god damn beautiful and majestic. I would stare at it for hours... while my buddies start looking at me and wondering "are you OK? having a bad trip?" and I'm just laying there wit headphones on and answer "I'm feeling GREAT dude!".

I have 300 mics left of these tabs, going to try again when tolerance resets in 2 weeks. Maybe I'll see it again, maybe not.... maybe I'm just older and my brain is different.

My life is so much different compared to the last time I saw the cube, moved states, different job, different relationships, different drug use... etc...

I guess it's like DMT and meeting an entity you've met before.... which you may never encounter again...

Still though I wonder why these tabs take so long to kick in, and are seemingly not effective for sublingual/buccal absorption.

I had a full set of 7 reagents that I threw out a few months ago unfortunately (16+ months old, non refrigerated, they turned bad).

I was at a friends house and did a quick ehrlich test and it certainly passed, so that was good enough for me.

and I know my drugs and brain well enough to recognize this certainly as a lysergamide - all the typical signs, symptoms, etc...

I actually loved these tabs, they were just... different, longer to kick in and seemed to last longer (12-14hr to baseline)

so many factors at play though

I wish I had easy access to some gas chromatography lmao

I had something like that happen on a high dose of ALD-52. I thought I was dying, then when that didn't happen, I thought the world was ending. I knew that everything would be okay because we were just going to shift into another dimension in another universe before it was all over. My entire life up to that point seemed completely fictitious and only happened so that I could learn an important lesson. I thought I was the universe, but just playing a role as an ordinary person living an ordinary life. I knew that I had crafted this to happen before I incarnated, and thought it was hilarious that I would choose to end the world at the peak of an acid trip. It all made perfect sense at the time. It was a weird day with a big storm rolling in around the same time as well.

Things is, I believe we are all the universe, experiencing itself as each individual life form. However sometimes this realization on trips can become an ego trip, like it means you're special in this regard, instead of all of us being the same in this way. And of course other delusions such as "I'm dying, and taking existence with me". I believe there is truth to these experiences but that it is just that we are all the same force of awareness, and that awareness, awareness itself, is a property of the universe. Life is one infinite dream of the universe to avoid utterly lonely isolation of being a singularity.

My first trip ever showed me this perfectly and beautifully, a mushroom trip on only 1.75 grams. It was crystal clear, as if waking from a dream, where the dream was my life, and the truth was entirely self-evident because I remembered it as you remember your life upon waking from a dream, and realize how ridiculous it was that had just been fully believing the dream was the extent of your reality.

Can't imagine taking 300 ug. Max I've taken was 150 µg and had a pretty rough trip. Retrospectively, I also wasn't in the best place of my life, so it was kind of a wrong "setting" situation. But still, effects were so strong that I never felt the need to push the dose as high again.

My first time on ETH-LAD was 300ug. I was actually with it enough that I was able to climb boulders and stuff, and I remained totally centered within myself, despite the visuals being so intense I could hardly tell what I was looking at. But that was when I was still working through a natural insane tolerance to lysergamides... for some reason I used to not be able to trip on LSD/lysergamides, my first AL-LAD trip I had to take 600ug to get a strong trip, the first time I even got a single visual off of LSD was with 500ug, I used to sit there not feeling anything while my friends would be tripping balls off the same batch. Then gradually over the course of years, I started to be able to trip on lysergamides and now 50ug of LSD will give me visuals and make me trip. So these days I bet 300ug of ETH-LAD would be insane.

I had a full set of 7 reagents that I threw out a few months ago unfortunately (16+ months old, non refrigerated, they turned bad).

I was at a friends house and did a quick ehrlich test and it certainly passed, so that was good enough for me.

and I know my drugs and brain well enough to recognize this certainly as a lysergamide - all the typical signs, symptoms, etc...

I actually loved these tabs, they were just... different, longer to kick in and seemed to last longer (12-14hr to baseline)

so many factors at play though

I wish I had easy access to some gas chromatography lmao

ETH-LAD is shorter than LSD. I doubt your tabs are ETH-LAD as ETH-LAD is at least twice as expensive as LSD and much harder to make (they stopped producing it because yields are abysmal compared to LSD or the 1-subs like 1a/1p/1cP-LSD). But could be, you never know.

Here’s an interesting share

A friend of a friend acquired 3 tabs of ethlad, 100ug per. On my suggestion he started with 1. Zip, zero nadda...

So a couple weeks later he tried again, this time with 2. It was his first trip in years and was quite the experience lol

But that’s not the interesting bit.
He was in a car accident a few years back and has had sever back pain since. Taking muscle relaxers, pain killers and nerve blocking shots.

He stopped the meds a few days in advance to ensure the trip wouldn’t be diminished ... and now 3 weeks later he hasn’t needed them. He’s completely pain free. Even going for long walks without issue. He is so elated. Even crying tears of joy after his first walk without pain in years

Xorkoth their are acutally case studies by stansilov grof in the 1950's where certain indivials where resistant psychologically to lsd upwards of 500 ug a certain type of person til those inner defenses were annihilated they used 1500 ug to break them down and then the person could trip normally at 100 ug. While still rare in the general populace it was a few that popped up in his 4000 sessions

Xorkoth their are acutally case studies by stansilov grof in the 1950's where certain indivials where resistant psychologically to lsd upwards of 500 ug a certain type of person til those inner defenses were annihilated they used 1500 ug to break them down and then the person could trip normally at 100 ug. While still rare in the general populace it was a few that popped up in his 4000 sessions

Interesting, yeah that's exactly how it was for me, except ~500ug finally got me to properly trip, since then I've needed less and less. It's weird though because loiterally every single other psychedelic always worked just fine on me since the first time I tried them, in fact my first ever trip was a +4 experience that changed my life (but on mushrooms). All my LSD attempts that did nothing were after I had eaten mushrooms a number of times, as well as 5-MeO-DiPT once.. And I tried many other psychedelics before I finally managed to trip on LSD, and all of them worked. But when I first tried AL-LAD, I had just recently successfully tripped on LSD. After that first LSD trip, I still required more than usual but I could actually trip on it. My first AL-LAD trip was on 450ug and was great, but now 450ug would be nuts I bet.

I had a few more mini-breakthrough trips on LSD at increasingly lower doses and now 100ug will give me visuals and I'll be solidly tripping. Even 40ug will make me trip a little bit.

Interesting, yeah that's exactly how it was for me, except ~500ug finally got me to properly trip, since then I've needed less and less. It's weird though because loiterally every single other psychedelic always worked just fine on me since the first time I tried them, in fact my first ever trip was a +4 experience that changed my life (but on mushrooms). All my LSD attempts that did nothing were after I had eaten mushrooms a number of times, as well as 5-MeO-DiPT once.. And I tried many other psychedelics before I finally managed to trip on LSD, and all of them worked. But when I first tried AL-LAD, I had just recently successfully tripped on LSD. After that first LSD trip, I still required more than usual but I could actually trip on it. My first AL-LAD trip was on 450ug and was great, but now 450ug would be nuts I bet.

I had a few more mini-breakthrough trips on LSD at increasingly lower doses and now 100ug will give me visuals and I'll be solidly tripping. Even 40ug will make me trip a little bit.
\I must be one of these hard heads. my earliest trips were on 7 grams of magic mushrooms. and later in life i would take 500-600 mics of acid to be on par with my friends who took 200 mics. Im still like that. for 4 sub tryptamines my preferred dose is at least 75-100 mg (4 aco/pro DMT or 4 ho MET etc)

me personally i enjoy around 400-500 mics of ETH LAD. but even 300 mics gives me a solid +++ experience. when i take 400-500 i tend to have full on ++++ ego dissolution/spiritual trips

If i had to compare it to LSD/1P LSD id consider it about twice as strong by weight and the closed eyed visuals seem much more intense at equi potent-ish doses of LSD. like 300 mics of ETH LAD to me has the same lysergamide like effect id expect from-500-600 mics of 1P LSD, but like i said the closed eye stuff is much more pronounced then it would be with the 1P at least for me. it becomes very much like DMT or a high dose 4 aco dmt in the closed eyed visual department than other lysergamides ime

Wow you are a heardhead @OntarioGuy - although I do always wonder if someone like you is just better at navigating those high levels. I think it's probably a mixture of both, but so hard to know..

Recently I had a decent dose (for me anyways, 35mg) of 4-AcO-MET, and realized that I could take quite a bit more and be into it. So I can see becoming a bit of a hardhead just by virtue of wanting to explore those heavier doses.

I was considering dosing this for Halloween. I know waiting a month between trips is better than 2 weeks (since my last lysergic) but iirc there’s a chart around here saying 14 days should be enough between LSD doses (magic aside). However I dosed dxm last weekend as well.

Do you folks think tolerance should be much of an issue if I were to dose this Saturday?