PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DPT Thread (Version 2) - Life and Death are But One

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPT, writhing body, sexual

deleted

*swilow you can read about it in my journal i thought that was a way more appropriate place to keep this as its a little psychedelic kinky =D

Last edited by a moderator:
^That sounded really tantalising....dpt, writhing body, sexual DO ME NOW!!!

:)

Propyl Kink

Agreed^^. I reckon DMT reveals some wonderful archetypes of wholesome sexuality to me, while DPT seems to unleash bizarre kinkage and particularly raw animal (or machine?) type urges.This rule is not written in stone, but I'm sure DPT is the kinkier of the two, if you know what I mean. Both have that superb enhancement you speak of.
Hey, there is surely a time and a place for both, is there not?
Enjoy! Pipp

Yeah, I once found myself uncontrollably humping someone (while we merged into a single entity and experienced a kind of telepathy or synchronized thought).

In other instances, and I've mentioned this before, DPT gives me spontaneous orgasms.

That said, I don't think it is particularly suitable for sex, since these things all happen during the comup for me, in the peak I am usually too gone out to be able to perform sexually...

It's pretty variable in that respect I found. Mostly just a good time - but on occassion a really dancey drug or sexy drug - sensual is a good description actually.

everytime I've done it now I realize I've been laying in my bed, partially clothed. I bet that has a lot to do with it :D

but yes there's a 'push' there that I was surprised to find tbh, because I've found psilocin, DMT, etc so variable in their effects. But this seems to be consistently sensual/sexual for me.

I'll keep doing it laying in bed partially nude if it keeps being like this! :D

^ I usually do it (DPT ;) ) in "company" one time I was in bed with my nearest & dearest & yes by gum there was a pulsating desire of a sexual nature now I come to recollect it!

Then again acid does that as well - unless you're disintergrating into particles or something at the time.

^ The hydrochloride salt is perfectly stable in soln at 100'C, so you can boil the buggery out of it (I do!) without any loss in activity. The smell must be due to the tinyest, insignificant amounts becoming vapour - not enough to reduce the strength of the soln

Does anyone know if DPT produces a cross-tolerance with other psychedelics? eg: if I take DPT, will it reduce the potency of a 4-substituted tryptamine taken the next day? I ordinarily will take approximately at least 5 days break between taking psychedelics in order to try and have an immersive experience, but as DPT is quite short acting and different in nature to LSD/Mushroom-like psychedelics, i may wish to take some in the middle of the week, and still hope not to ruin any planned trips on the weekend. what do you all think?

Yes, there will most certainly be tolerance. How much depends on how you were using it, and how often you use in general.

fizzacyst said:
Yes, there will most certainly be tolerance. How much depends on how you were using it, and how often you use in general.
also how much you use. larger single doses = more tolerance (and I don't think its a linear function either).

^ I've done similar but it was oral with MAOi & rectal with MAOi

Better snorted with a sideline of K

B9 said:
^ I've done similar but it was oral with MAOi & rectal with MAOi

How did rectal with MAOI (was the maoi also taken rectally) compare to oral with MAOI (or any other methods you've tried)? I was curious if this would roughly compare to IMing the substance, considering rectal administrations dose curve is similar to IM.

erotic, smooth, luxurious, velvet, metaphysical, sexual, orgasmic

I <3 DPT

Forgot about that part

Preface: It has been probably almost three years since I consumed a large dose of any psychedelic. Only a few months since taking mushrooms, but in a very small dose.

Back before the initial research chemical bust, I had dabbled a little bit with DPT, 2C-I, AMT, 5-Meo-DiPT... The usual suspects. Aside from those I have taken a fair amount of LSD and Mescaline.

I have smoked DMT once or twice.

Recently decided to try DPT again, and thought I was playing it very safe with a low dose of about 10mg IV.

I suspect that experience was too foreign for me at this point, with several years since any serious psychedelic experiences.

While the initial rush was nice, hitting me as I attempted to clean the needle near the sink with a little bit of flowing in my periphery and definite alteration of what was in front of me. I said to myself, and out loud, "Oh my god."

The physical sensation and the space it put my head in was not entirely pleasant however. I attribute the physical issues to A) heat, B) I smoke, C) I hadn't eaten, D) I haven't felt so great lately. Psychologically, communication with my girlfriend who doesn't really support this kind of thing was difficult but I managed to get through it. I would have been hard pressed to carry on a conversation though. Doesn't matter what the causes, though, I was generally uncomfortable while the experience lasted.

Having read here that IV at this level could be a quite pleasant experience ("best feeling ever," euphoria etc.) this was somewhat disappointing, but when I was tripping I clearly remember feeling that I had felt that way before, and that feeling was an aspect of tripping that I never remember some time away from the experience. So perhaps my expectations were based on unrealistic views of the effects of these types of things.

Now I'm hesitant to try anything, but I do remember nothing but positive experiences from smoking so that's an option. After the IV experience I'm nervous about both IM and insufflated because I'm afraid that I'll be just as uncomfortable and it will last even longer. We'll see.

Gaian Planes said:
For IV I do like 10-15 units (so like .1ml), because I like to squirt the stuff in quick so I can pull out the needle and have it capped and thrown aside before the trip starts.

For subcutaneous and IM I use .5-.75ml because a higher dilution = less soreness.

I had trouble getting it into a solution at 20mg/ml. How did you manage to get it so concentrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.