View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DPT Thread (Version 2) - Life and Death are But One

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ crack-spoon method, allow the oil to regrow to crystals. you should be fool proof of you have a scale spoon and a lighter.

Any advice on smoking the DPT hcl? light bulbs - sprinkling on a deep bed of ash?
I know the freebase is more suited but the HCL works and I don't want to freebase it; I tried once; it didn't work and I don't want to waste the last bit I got a botched attempt + insuflation is a bitch with this stuff.

I used a "crack pipe" (glass tube) that I used for consuming cannabis. My crude method was to load it with cannabis, cash the pipe but leave the ashes in then load DPT hcl on top (alternatively you could place it on top of un-burned cannabis).

From there I would smoke it by using the lighter to heat up the glass around the DPT hcl with quick touches of direct flame to the substance itself. Again it was a crude method, but it worked. I much preferred it to snorting the material I had. Snorted or smoked I don't choose to repeat the experience. Just personal preference but I didn't really enjoy DPT that much and wouldn't have tried it at all if my vendor wouldn't have offered it as a free sample.

If it matters I obtained it last year from a well known US based vendor who's now out of business. The material was barely off-white and was reported to be a very pure batch.

^ crack-spoon method, allow the oil to regrow to crystals. you should be fool proof of you have a scale spoon and a lighter.

Think your talking of freebase (oil) here - the hcl./salts a powder - upon heating it melts to a liquid - it will harden but not "regrow crystals"

Last edited:
I used a "crack pipe" (glass tube) that I used for consuming cannabis. My crude method was to load it with cannabis, cash the pipe but leave the ashes in then load DPT hcl on top (alternatively you could place it on top of un-burned cannabis).

From there I would smoke it by using the lighter to heat up the glass around the DPT hcl with quick touches of direct flame to the substance itself. Again it was a crude method, but it worked. I much preferred it to snorting the material I had. Snorted or smoked I don't choose to repeat the experience. Just personal preference but I didn't really enjoy DPT that much and wouldn't have tried it at all if my vendor wouldn't have offered it as a free sample.

If it matters I obtained it last year from a well known US based vendor who's now out of business. The material was barely off-white and was reported to be a very pure batch.

Ah that's good to hear - I am thinking you need quite a bed of ash due to the meltiness of the substance - I don't want an active substrate since I finally stopped compulsive weed use a while back.
Sone crack pipes they use preheated wire wool but thinking the pipe I have ash might well work better. Guessing this might work for other things (5meo-dmt) too - the light bulb never worked well

Think your talking of freebase (oil) here - the hcl./salts a powder - upon heating it melts to a liquid - it will harden but not "regrow crystals"

Base tryptamines in the free base form most certainly will recrystalize if you give them enough time. The may not be shards, but they will grow.
Either way it's semantics for the purpose of the post, that is the easiest way to basify the DPT in question.

Well glad to say smoking the hcl. in a bong was way successful; Just lovely experience. I can't believe the freebase is so much stronger going by figures here - it worked brilliantly; to the point if you have a limited supply it really doubt it's worth the risk of conversion

So, I'm gathering the inexpensive DPT going around the states right now is very impure crap?

One can only speculate.
You have to remember that most of these places that sell these things get their stuff from china.
If china produces a batch which isn't 99.99999% pure.
Whose to say they don't care. Obviously these people are not idiots.
They know there is no way this kind of quantity which is being purchased is by any means going anywhere for the matters of "research purposes"
unless you have a science lab up your nose or in your lungs or veins.
I don't imagine a mass spectrometer is used all the time either.

Most places don't ship to the USA so i'd imagine it would be safe to speculate that this american vendor also got a batch of "pure dpt" from over seas.
Which is the same exact bunk Canada has right now.

They're not claiming anything about purity, but when I hear bad things, and I see it priced less than their other trypts one has to get squeemish.

hey everybody I have acquired a sample from my vendor off 35 milligrams of dpt. and I have not taken it yet because I can I have heard the experience can be quite intense and sometimes very scary if one does not prepare themselves. so you can anybody give me any tips as to the best setting or any rituals your meditation that you guys do to get yourself in the right mind space before taking this extremely powerful tryptamine? I'm quite experienced with most psychedelics though I have never tried dmt any input would be greatly appreciated

FrenchCanadian supplier
got the batch in July.
I got it 2 weeks after he first got it.
Made it within DAYS of Receiving it.

It was gross.

He is offering refund vouchers after so many complaints and bad reviews on safeorscam and new supposedly pure DPT, mine should be in today after class :D
I'm gonna throw some in my pipe tomorrow and see what happens

Will likely try it out this weekend, ended up doing my 4-aco-dmt instead because I was with my cousin who is very new into psyches, didn't wanna unload dpt onto him haha
It looks okay, very very fine dull white powder

It seems really good to me. Looks clean white colour, doesn't stink as bad as the old red/brown one, so should be less unpleasant to consume. I can't tell if it's much more potent, probably the old stuff is functionally close to pure, it doesn't take much impurity to throw off the appearance AFAIK. But it does sketch me out not knowing exactly what was in that impure stuff.

The old stuff was awful
I did over 150mg insufflated before I got to a ++
As others said on sos you can see the random crystals in it with that brown filler throughout

What are peoples experiences with IM administration of DPT hcl?

IM DPT is amazing. IM DPT+MXE or ketamine is absolutely out of this world as many would contend! I love how much lower the dose for IM'd is, very handy.

I think I would IM this stuff if I knew it really was 99.5%+ pure, it really does sound like the way to go. But I'm a bit skeptical about the claimed purity after that last brown batch. Don't want to put mystery chems straight into my body.

Holy Toast: you might have a high tolerance, or maybe I don't know what ++ means. 60mg insulf. of the old batch had me horizontal on the floor in ++/+++ land for a good hour.

I noticed those random crystals too. Sketchy.

I don't blame you, I wouldn't want that either.

I think I would IM this stuff if I knew it really was 99.5%+ pure, it really does sound like the way to go. But I'm a bit skeptical about the claimed purity after that last brown batch. Don't want to put mystery chems straight into my body.

Holy Toast: you might have a high tolerance, or maybe I don't know what ++ means. 60mg insulf. of the old batch had me horizontal on the floor in ++/+++ land for a good hour.

I noticed those random crystals too. Sketchy.

Has anyone tried DPT in combination with MAOI's? Im thinking this might make oral administration the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.