View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DPT Thread (Version 2) - Life and Death are But One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know exactly who you were talking about.

Its real. It's a little degraded like closer to i think 85-95% there was alot of brown residue to be removed during my HCL - freebase experiment.
With ALOT of extremely clean white and oily DPT freebase left over. I don't know how to weigh this oil so, i'm basically just waiting for it to dry right now as long as possible.

I know exactly who you were talking about.

Its real. It's a little degraded like closer to i think 85-95% there was alot of brown residue to be removed during my HCL - freebase experiment.
With ALOT of extremely clean white and oily DPT freebase left over. I don't know how to weigh this oil so, i'm basically just waiting for it to dry right now as long as possible.

It's not degraded, Psychonautical. The chemists just didn't purify the brown residue during the last synthesis step, and then mixed it with a batch of recrystallized DPT; that's why there are different coloured grains distributed in the brownish orange powder. The brown stuff is insoluble in water, so I reckon you'd see a lot of it floating around when dissolving the DPT. Overall, I estimate that it can't be greater than 75% pure, despite what the vendor claims.

I tossed mine in the trash, so I can't really comment on its activity.

All of the DPT hcl I have worked with seems to dissolve slowly. I prepare such solutions in a glass vial, adding the powder, adding the half cc water, hitting a lighter beneath to heat it and dissolve it, the sucking it out for some manor of filtration.

Don't stop there :D Let us know what happens after you take the needle out=D How long does it last for and if you can describe the effect8o

hey I got a question for you guys I'm getting ready to pick up some dpt. I am a somewhat expierenced tripperr I taking mushrooms numerous times LSD I've never taken DMt though but I've also take it in the new 25xseries. now I'm concerned how I'm going to react when I do this and I really don't know what to expect but I know one thing that your supposed to do is meditate for a good 20 minutes to a half hour before you doze. so if anybody can get me any feedback on what to expect with this oh I would greatly appreciate it

can i please get some feedback on this

can i please get some feedback on this

Bignugs, you take your confidence that you had when you took the other psychedelics and use it for the DPT. Dose low. 45 mgs floored me once through intranasal. I would start 25mgs. 10 minutes after you may think you didn't do enough. Wait 30 minutes because once it hits it hits. 25 mgs will be light enough to handle yet strong enough to get a real feel. Set and setting applies. Unplug phones and don't invite any crazy friends. Keep it meditative.

I guess the main piece of advice for anyone trying a psychedelic is use caution, have no fear and start low. If you have taken mushrooms use the same rituals for DPT. DPT is shorter in duration. Should you manage to do too much just ride it out. The intense part lasts an hour or so and then it trails off to regular tripping. But if you start low you won't have to worry about that. Ease into it and take your smarts with you. Research is always helpful but I find people's experiences are sometimes completely different than mine. When I see people say they did 100-150 mgs (not orally) my head just shakes. To me that is a total overdose, assuming the DPT is pure. To someone else it is a good dose. 40 mgs for me is perfect.

Naw, smoke dat shit. Something about that hcl salt, nasal passages, it just is not released smoothly. IM is great but snorting...not for me. If sticking a needle in your arm is not for you, smoke dat sheeet (golly.)

LOL, I hear you MGS. Actually it would be nice if a 30 mg oral dose worked and we could skip the snorting, smoking, shooting scenarios. To me all 3 are "druggie". :D But for me I only had the option of nasal administration with DPT. And I have to say I can not stand snorting anything. I never snorted any RC, always oral. But DPT to me is not bad to snort. Just a little temporary sting and if it is held in the nasal cavity much less of a drip. By the time I am tripping it is just a slightly clogged nose.

Yes, I would like to try IM. But I know fertile ground for myself. One hypo around and the thought of a bag of H could be purchased. The smoking route looks interesting but I think it shortens the duration. 2 1/2 hours of DPT tripping is perfect. 30 minutes may be too short for me.

And like a lot of us here I have not really purchased anything in years. Most of what I had that is gone now is pre 2004. But the DPT I had that was given to me by by two separate people was white. Never any other color. In my limited poking around it seems DPT is making a comeback. I think more serious people want to work with it. I may have to throw my hat in the ring again. DPT was a favorite. One of my "if I was on a desert island and can only pick a few things" it would be on the list.

Actually it would be nice if a 30 mg oral dose worked and we could skip the snorting, smoking, shooting scenarios.

if it makes you feel better, in some parts of South America there's a long tradition of snorting Yopo seeds (Yopo seeds contain psychedelic tryptamines)

The smoking route looks interesting but I think it shortens the duration. 2 1/2 hours of DPT tripping is perfect. 30 minutes may be too short for me.

Still smoke it! You can always take a second and third hit to make it 2 1/2 hr.

Naw, honestly I have never noted any tolerance with any tryptamines...over the chorus of a night...certainly not with psilocin, DMT, or 5-MeO-DMT. I've taken a muscle shot of psilocin, then another, then even a third and no tolerance issues. I used to smoke hit after hit after hit of DMT, and I have gone on a few 'mind benders' recently with 5-MeO-DMT (uh, used quite often in a night) and no tolerance noted. I've never used DPT more than one in a night but I can't see it being any differently.

How do you smoke it? Chase it off foil? Is smoking that much better than intranasal admin?

Ahhh you must be one of the lucky ones.
For me on dmt I need to wait an hour otherwise I just get a slightly confused head but the visuals are definitely lacking.
Some are there but they don't feel as powerful and I'm definitely not as awestruck

if it makes you feel better, in some parts of South America there's a long tradition of snorting Yopo seeds (Yopo seeds contain psychedelic tryptamines)

Yes indeed! Very true. I don't have a problem with snorting DPT. But that may be the only exception (haven't gotten to Yopo yet but I will)

And I don't get a tolerance with smoking DMT. After waiting 5 or 10 minutes it works again even though I only prefer to go once and digest it. So it seems the same may be true of smoked DPT as far as tolerance according to MGS. Interesting to know.

So much experimentation and so little time.

Agreed... though I must say.. I greatly enjoy DPT and get a lot out of it already and have only tried it (many times) by insufflation so far. I can only imagine how much I would enjoy and get out of it through other methods! Haha :)
Yeah snorting stuff sucks all around. I use a "DMT pipe"

I concede I have had a nice time snorting it ("Bowling for Tryptamines" or whatever that story was called, 30mg or so...last time I tried snorting it) but the first three DPT trips (100mg snorted) literally left long lasting scars in my psyche. On the other hand, IMing and smoking is all around better most people will say.

Status
Not open for further replies.