View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DPT Thread (Version 2) - Life and Death are But One

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I'd say that's a good idea. I recently combined the tail end of a 100ug LSD trip with some MXE, n2o & insufflated DPT (150mg over the course of an hour) and it was basically the trip to end all trips for me. I could sense electromagnetic energy, I could close my eyes and in my mind see the the outline of my iphone in my hand pulsing with energy, I could feel it all around me, I could literally see the waves of energy in the air coming from the wireless technology around me. A bee buzzed by me and got stuck in one part of the air, as if a fish trapped in an ocean current..it dawned on me that wireless radiation is what is causing Colony Collapse Disorder (the fuckin' bees, man!) and I did some research...sure enough 80+ experiments have been done proving this theory to be true. It is unfortunate for us that the cell phone companies own the World Health Organization.....

I also felt the divine all around me during this trip, and also had my first experience with multiple entity contact. We would touch for a moment, exchange love, and go on our separate ways. There was one point when a very dark, evil energy filled the room and scared the shit outta me. Overall this trip completely blew out my gourd and more or less ended my psychedelic career, as I feel I have 'gotten the message'

A bee buzzed by me and got stuck in one part of the air, as if a fish trapped in an ocean current..it dawned on me that wireless radiation is what is causing Colony Collapse Disorder (the fuckin' bees, man!) and I did some research...sure enough 80+ experiments have been done proving this theory to be true.

That's awesome. :)

Just had an experience with 120mg insufflated about three hours ago. This one seemed to be all encompassing, all consuming in its intensity. Full on ego loss that I have never experienced. This was actually really terrifying, as I was alone, and not entirely convinced that anything was real, or that I had any control over my thoughts or actions.

Also, I am typically a hardhead, which is why I took a large dose. I can really see how this stuff is a sacrament. Wow.

Last edited:
Why aren't people using it orally? Is it because of the price?

I plan on using it orally but with so few reports on oral use I'm wondering if i missed something, like unpleasant side-effects that only occur on oral use or something similar?

Why aren't people using it orally? Is it because of the price?

I plan on using it orally but with so few reports on oral use I'm wondering if i missed something, like unpleasant side-effects that only occur on oral use or something similar?

I believe it to be the price/dosage required? I was in contact with someone who was going to send me syrian rue with some dpt ostensibly to increase oral bioavailablity, but it seems they never aquired the syrian rue.

Personally, I hate long comeups, which is why i plug/RA most anything. I also hate spending money, so lower dosage is nice too :)

Thinking of aquiring a small sample of DiPT, as I hear the synergy with DPT is amazing. Anyone??

If I remember the few reports/posts about oral dosing correctly it's really difficult to gauge an oral dose. Oral isn't approximately double insufflated/rectal like with a lot of tryptamines. It's probably getting eaten up by MAO, but not nearly to the degree DMT does. It's in a middle ground, and there's probably extreme variation between decent strength doses between users. Even with an MAOI you're probably going to go through a few hundred mgs before you find your sweet spot. DPT justifies intramuscular injection like few other drugs, both in quantitative and qualitative terms.

Oral dosing is tricky.. On one hand, my friend had 200mg with absolutely no effects whatsoever... I had 260mg and was one of the most intense trips i've ever experienced. My field of vision was filled with visuals, vibrating objects, and extreme muscle tremors. I sensed a presence inside of me which I envisioned as a black glowing orb, but it would do nothing except watch what was happening, like an observer. Thought I would die and just sat in the fetal position in the bathroom and trying to throw up occasionally, but my stomach was empty.. Eventually I calmed down and my whole body was left aching and I had a severe headache. Looking back I only started to freak out because I was not expecting such intensity. If I were to do the same dose now and experience the same level of intensity, I could probably enjoy it a bit more. Although the muscle tremors and headache really are not pleasant at all.

Edit: also its important to note that the friend who took 200g was significantly larger than me. at least 50lbs maybe more. so that could have contributed to the lack of effects he felt.

Last edited:
anyone experienced with amt + dpt, maybe some 5-meo-dmt in there, too?
I have. It may be my favorite combo -- a contender for the top spot at least. If you search for my name "psood <zero> nym" in this and the previous DPT thread you'll come across discussion eventually. I also wrote a trip report about the combo ages ago for Erowid. Look for the author "nowhereman" under the combinations section of the DPT vault.

I've not combined 5-MeO-DMT with the combo, but I have with aMT and that mix is also pretty special. The 5-MeO really amps up the euphoria of aMT in lowish doses (2 - 4 mg range). I think it'll overpower anything else at much higher doses than that, leaving you with essentially the "'normal' dissolution into white light" 5-MeO experience, but I imagine if I took it higher by the end of the 5-MeO trip when it's wearing off some synergy could be discerned.

Both 5-MeO-DMT and DPT show high selective affinity for 5HT1a over 5HT2a receptors relative to most other psychedelics, and both are strong very direct ego dissolvers. I'd say it definitely has the potential for an ego death experience. Just be advised.

I have so far smoked/vaped around 200 mg, with not much effect beyond the weed i smoked it on. Was sold as freebase but its behaving like hcl... Not turning to oil. Will dissolve in water/attempt.

Could be tolerance. I ate 20 mg of 4-HO-DET yesterdayplus some 5 mg insufflated, and just two days and two days again before. They say freebase is oil, but this is a fine white powder. It tastes- I would actually say- mushroomy.

My lungs didnt enjoy the inhalation. I'd rather do it orally.

Edit: Dissolved in water readily. I think HCL.

Edit 2: insufflated 70 mg approximately due to tolerance. I probably would have got a lot more out of this had I let my body recharge. I hope thats it. The positive is that i notice no toxic feelings from whatever compound i just ingested. Negative... I feel almost nothing. Could just be weed. And don't know if its DPT.

Ive taken around 650? mics of acid after just a tiny bit of DOC hours before, and felt absolutely nothing, with regard to tolerance. Still feel like I should feel more.

Last edited:
I just contacted supplier and she assures me it is the freebase form... But any other freebase Ive played with (AMT) turned to liquid/oil and then produced vapor when heated. It also floated in water. This sinks/dissolves with very little effort. It doesnt turn to oil. Doesnt sound likr freebase does it?

Your supplier is talking shit - DPT freebase is not water soluble. You have a salt of some sort.

Can freebase it with baking soda or lye, if you prefer

I just contacted supplier and she assures me it is the freebase form... But any other freebase Ive played with (AMT) turned to liquid/oil and then produced vapor when heated. It also floated in water. This sinks/dissolves with very little effort. It doesnt turn to oil. Doesnt sound likr freebase does it?

pluuuuug it.

dpt + mxe mmmmm. Such a weirdly sensual, tremor filled experience. Will have to do this again soon, so many chems, so little time ;-)

I am about to just send it off to a lab to get tested. I have no idea what I got. Tested today. No tolerance. 40 mg insufflated. Barely more than weed (as I smoked right after insufflating) feeling if anything. Its hard to imagine what it might be though. I seem to be allergic or sensitive to most things.
It does have a taste i might expect. Maybe Im just not taking enough. Might be a DPT hardhead.

The fact that she insists it is freebase when it readily dissolves makes me wary. Feel kind of stupid for allowing unconfirmed powders into my body... though I did test very tiny doses to begin.

But... I am fine. Slight headache, but not that abnormal. Kind of like I snorted something.

I did feel some vibration. Things felt sharper. But I consider the possibility that that was excitement plus weed.

Last edited:
Your probably just a hardhead when it comes to DPT. 40mgs nasally is a fair dose but nothing to right home about most times. DPT also has a super distinctive smell like aMT does so you'd know if it was just something random as the effects you felt sound like very low end of dosing DPT.

I was wishing you were right. Tried 150. Absolutely nothing. Thankfully that and not something bad- again. So curious what I can handle here... Because truthfully allergic to more than not. Definitely getting what I have analyzed. Hopefully just 5HTP or Tryptamine.

Unless I am just not reactive with it, somehow, even in this range. How would you describe the odor?

Last edited:
In terms of life and death being one, you know hat I always say: one plus one equals 1 meaning we are all but one. Dpt further cemented this idea home.

Status
Not open for further replies.