• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy DPT Thread - Part 3: So bright this light...

Methadone has nothing to do with it. It could just be IM it's not very effective as I think that's the same as in tihkal. I knew IV would be the way to go.

You should also try to get come caapi, extract, or pure harmine to potentiate the dpt. Trust me do eet

Ya, sounds good.the harmine or Cappi I mean....I thought 100 mgs IM would do something, as in tihkal there's the account of someone breaking through on 100 mgs IM. (Though she was dying of cancer I believe, most likely weighed much less then me)

But the effects were minimal. If existent at all. But the product seemed pure, at least if how it dissolved clearly very easily can be used as a slight (however unreliable) indicator of purity.

And ya I don't think the methadone has much too do with it. I remember when I was 13-14 years old I ate about 7 grams of cubensis, and my older friends were amazed I was walking around, functioning. So I just seem to have a natural tolerance. Which sucks at times dosage wise.....

But ya I think I will just IV dpt....but I so enjoyed 4-aco-DMT IM! I was hoping for a similar outcome with the IM dpt, maybe got my hopes too high

I also tried vaporizing some, with little to no effect....tasted horrendous, turned to a brown oil

You need to vape a good 100 mg in a hit... I remember when the people in the Nexus chat were messing with it and the "Avatar" doses. The consensus seemed to be too make herb infused with DPT to get a proper smoke of it.

Does harmaline make u feel ill tacodude? I'd like to try it....but ugh....I hate nausea, and diarrhea I detest even more

I use a syrian rue harmala alkaloid extract for MAO inhibition which contains a fair bit of harmaline. Never had any nausea from it, only from eating the seeds whole/ground

The one time I used harmaline I noticed this stimulating sedation. Wasn't too fun

Had my first full experience with DPT last weekend, insufflated 4mg of 3-meo-pcp in two bumps spaced 2 hours apart, then insufflated 30mg dpt split into five lines, to try to feel it as little as possible. Most of it felt like it fell on my palate/tonsils and burned there, not sure but figure that counts as wasted material. Felt rather caustic but it eventually all absorbed and the trip was starting around that time.

Ultimately it was fairly weak, but quite enjoyable despite only faint visuals. I ended up getting very horny over the peak and found myself engaging in a bit of frottage and reached orgasm very easily that way. It had a bit of a feminine feeling to it too which was intriguing. I had some interesting (to me) thoughts about the visuals I could see and their geometrics. This idea I guess has been building in me for some time but came to a head during this trip. Basically I was recognizing the pattern occurring in my field of view as being that very common one where it's like the fovea is cut + pasted in overlapping circles (when looking at a textured surface). And also noted how my visual system was picking up on the edges of these circles, compounding the effect. Now the pattern I'm referring to is the one some people call the 'flower of life', and it made me think of a friend of mine who has a flower of life pendant, and something he said to me the other day about why he trips - "to see something beautiful", and it clicked. That symbol is like an identifier for people who put a lot of stock in what they can see, nice way of putting it would be they are visually focused, the way it came to me though was that they subscribe to the idea that seeing is believing.

Good trip, thinking of trying the same dose plugged next time (though I might snort the 3-meo-pcp) which will hopefully be a little more efficacious.

Last edited:
You need to try a full trip either doing a full nasal line of better yet injecting it. If you can infused herb with it and get 100 mg in a hit that works too

I really relate to the femenine sexual feeling, I had a similar experience with DPT, definitely the closest I have been in my life to the experience of a femenine orgasm.
I just took the stuff twice, second time I used MXE as a launchpad as with no dissociative the bodyload was quite unbearable, and I plugged to avoid the drip which is very bad too, probably the worst I had. I think plugged DPT is a bit wasteful, but the absense of a drip might very well be worth the money if you've got enough product. 50mg in 3 shots plugged every 20 min were definetely weaker than around 35mg insufflated in one go. My impression is that might be half as potent plugged than insufflated, but I would need more experiences to be sure about that and I felt like the MXE took a lot of the bite out of it, in any case much more enjoyable, makes it extremely smooth, while on its own it is far too rough. In any case YMMV and I think it is quite alright to redose DPT to get where you want to be. Next time I might try a bit over 50mg plugged in one go to avoid any instant tolerance that might had happened and redose from there if needed.

You need to try a full trip either doing a full nasal line of better yet injecting it. If you can infused herb with it and get 100 mg in a hit that works too

I've been experimenting with infused herb recently. I'm probably using too much herb as I get a couple bowl fulls out of it. Any tips for getting 100mg in a single hit besides just use less herb?

Dissolve DPT in 99% iso, evaporate over smallest amount of possible, once dry scraper all the residue that didn't dry on the leaf in hopes it just sticks to the surface of the lead, and then smoke it out of an EMPTY DRY bong with a glass screen, a lil bit of regular herb, 125 mg dpt worth of infused leaf, and a little more herb and use hemp wick to burn it with a plate next to you to put the wick in case you can't get it out in time. Hold it in for 30-60' seconds if you can and be sure to not put water in the bong so you can pull the air evenly and not in little spurts like pulling through water causes.

If that doesn't work dunno what would besides IV I honestly highly recommend as it's nice to just fall into a trip without worrying about smoking stress

Yeah I'm not big on smoking psychedelics, never had a good experience with smoked DMT anyway, and I would never do anything IV, that's really out there man. Mayyyybe IM but I have no idea how to prep a shot and I would like it to stay that way. I may end up going back to nasal if my plugged experiment is disappointing. I thought 30 mg was a full dose though? Plus I was on 3-meo-pcp so wanted to keep it low regardless, that definitely caused some significant potentiation.

Does anybody know about the bioavailability of drips? All the material stayed on my palate so I wouldn't think it should be treated as oral, would it be like buccal? Can dpt be taken that way?

I'm glad someone related to the feminine feeling lol I was worried I'd come back to the thread and people would just be like 'lol, gay'. I'm intensely curious as to what in the brain could be responsible for something like that, some sort of disinhibition obviously but it's so damn specific to that aspect it's weird haha.

Yeah, I've just been puffing on it in a glass bowl like I would regular herb. It works, but it'll take quite a few hits to get 100mg. I can imagine one big bong rip hitting much harder.

IM DPT is very effective. Its pretty rare that IM anything falls much lower than 90% BA. I haven't been posting much in the last year or so but people who know me know I routinely use very high doses of psychedelics and usually in combos with others. I routinely vaped 100mgs of DMT or more of snow white DMT I extracted myself. I've IMd 250mgs of it before. These were higher doses with the IM dose being extremely strong(it was done on 2 hits of good LSD and 20mgs of 2c-E....). DPT(neither is DMT...) isn't that potent if its not smoked, rectally, IMd, or IVd. If it is then its about as potent as DMT if not more. I've used many simple tryptamines and this is one of the more potent ones used by those means. It can scare many people off in fact. It doesn't have a transcdent reputation for nothing..... 100mgs for most will be a breakthrough or near it without tolerance and a normal natural tolerance. My favorite dose was 120mgs on its own. I used to LOVE 80mgs mixed in with 120mgs of MXE IM. Insane. Be careful throwing large doses out there acting like their nothing. This isn't good HR for new users looking for dosage information....

This morning I woke up early and felt that it was time to do DPT again. I've taken it plenty of times in the 10-25mg range and had 3 trips where I took around 60-70mg, and I wanted to try an in-between dose. A strong, but not quite breakthrough dose. I snorted 45mg, a little bit every few minutes, and felt warmth and euphoria growing inside of me. I had an empty stomach and decided to eat a peach. As I bit into it, I almost felt like I was going to have an orgasm. Then I laid in bed and waited for the effects to fully develop.

To my surprise, 45mg was enough for the full-on DPT experience. Complete ego death and immersion in colorful geometric patterns. The trip became unpleasant and I was very uncomfortable for what felt like a long time. I couldn't break free from feelings of anxiety and loneliness. The DPT irritating my nasal cavities combined with my allergies made me unable to breath through my nose and I felt like I was suffocating. Eventually though, I experienced a catharsis, and the rest of the trip was great.

DPT is so fascinating in the way it completely disassembles you. The archetypal imagery, free associations, primal instincts... I won't even attempt to describe it all. Like my other DPT trips, this one was was focused on religious and sexual themes. This trip really reinforced the idea that, biologically, men are meant to be dominant over women. I don't mean to offend anybody, that's just my perspective as a man, stripped down to my most basic instincts by a psychedelic drug. I'd love to hear other people's perspectives on the dominance/submission aspects of DPT, especially a woman's.

Man, you make me really want to try a higher dose of this one. At this time of my life I am more interested in sex and relationships than before in life. I have a good amount to work with and when I tried a low dose I would describe it as having a sacred or holy vibe to it. Maybe try a high oral dose for the new year, my nose is wrecked from doing a lot of H for years so I am unsure what the next best roa would be. I hear in capsules it is inefficient.