Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy DOPr Thread

azzo

Bluelighter
DOX Safety Discussion Thread

DOPR:

The amphetamine analogue of 2C-P.
I would like to hear something about this compound, has anyone tried it?
How does it compare to DOC or DOI?
I searched it a lot around but it just seems impossible to find even with custom synthesis, reading from what shulgin wrote it seems a winner just like DOC.
At the moment is the N1 in my wishlist but i don't understand why it didn't hit the market yet, is it so difficult to synthetize?
share your thoughts guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure, but isn't it scheduled? just like DOET.

It does sound interesting though.

Perhaps the 20-30 hour duration and long comeup are keeping demand low, which means labs will not produce it.

Last edited:
As far as i know it isn't scheduled, but well it could be considered an anlogue of 2C-P in usa, i don't know well the laws there cuz i'm not from usa.

Anyway i agree that the really long duration and comeup could be a bad thing to become popular on the market, but also other DOx have the same 'problem', i tried only DOI and DOC and both have a pretty long onset too.
But even so DOC is becoming really appreciated and so it could be DOPR i think.

Anyway usa laws are strange to me, why did they ban DOET that never hit the market while DOC and DOI that are far more popular are still legal?

Anyway usa laws are strange to me, why did they ban DOET that never hit the market while DOC and DOI that are far more popular are still legal?

I think DOET got scheduled together with DOM because it was invented by Shulgin just after.

DOI and DOC are covered by the analogue law. Meaning they are illegal to buy/sell as a drug for ingestion.

Didn't DOI and DOC get scheduled recently together with the common 2c's and cathinones btw?

No, I don't believe any DOx were targeted. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong though.

I suppose parenteral routes of administration would be preferred to eliminate the long come-up? Although no idea about the potency via such routes, I wouldn't even know potency for oral off the top of my head.

Fully psychedelic at 2mg orally (long duration 20h - 30h).

In PihKAL book, someone took 5mg and it was a +++ and last about 12 hours.

I'm excited to have my hand on this one !

If this is really going to be available then I am going to for sure give it a try! I've been curious about it forever, and given DOXs agree with me in general, and DOC is my favorite psychedelic, I have high hopes for this. :)

Regarding this link : http://tripbot.tripsit.me/factsheet/DOPR

DOPR Info
Summary: Psychedelic/Amphetamine drug of the phenethylamine class. It is slightly more potent than DOM. It is relatively rare, and it mostly supplied on blotter (normally at 2/4mg's)
Dose: Threshold: 1.25mg Light: 2.5mg Common: 2.5-3.5mg Heavy: 3.5-5mg.
Onset: 90 minutes up to four hours has been noted.
Duration: 18-30 Hours (Dependant on dosage) (In PihKAL entry duration is 12 - 30 hours)

Avoid Double dosing, as it is a DOx compound, and any other amphetamine related drug.
Categories: psychedelic

He meant that recently there have been some companies that have sold materials that were not what they were advertised to be, and because of that, he will wait until independent analysis proves that the DOPR that this and possibly other companies will sell is real.

A very wise approach to a rare compound. Would home test kits pick this one up? I'm thinking it wouldn't.

I've heard about this one too, and I'm very interested in reading about any pioneers willing to dabble into it. It's relation to 2C-P has me intrigued in how trials go with this one.

What's the dose on each blotter? Looking forward to your report. :)

Damn, I'm kinda jealous lol. Today would be a perfect day for the first trial of DOPr. I'd expect it to go at least the whole 30 hours on a medium sized dose. Though do be cautious and start low, since you can always save some for later. It's also a nice addition to the DOx compounds, hopefully by other people's experiences on them.

. I also wonder the dosage level of each tab, approx. of course. And the art on that tab is nice, lol.

Edit: Please be safe and take a minimal amount before taking a full dose. Then jump in and enjoy it. :)

Double edit: the dosage question was answered, just noticed...I'm on something too, but DOPr sounds good right about now. Have fun people. :)

Last edited:
I don't have it, but I'll probably get it after some positive reports start popping up! I actually have very little experience with the DOx series. I've only tested DOC, courtesy of a good friend, and I enjoyed it a good deal.

Very interesting, I'm also looking into it - keep us posted, not sure if you are planning on trying it any time soon but if you do, entertain us with a report.
Not sure if my domestic testing service can really differentiate / ID it.. but at least the nmr data should be given a look. I'll check if I can manage, am very rusty on nmr elucidation. (oh noes, there isnt any nmr on DOPr .. hopefully it will be added soon)

I don't mean to worry you but the NMR spectrum doesn't make any sense and doesn't seem to be one of DOPr.

edit:
I wanna add to Transform's announcement that non-informative slow-chat type posts may be removed in due course

Last edited: