• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy DOPr Thread

I don't mean to worry you but the NMR spectrum doesn't make any sense and doesn't seem to be one of DOPr.

Hi,

Thanks for the message. I contacted the vendor and he replied telling it was inaccurate and misrepresented because of some traces of 2,5-DMA although very low. He said it was sometimes normal to have traces because the DOPr were on blotters.

This lack of mass spectral specificity for the isomers in addition to the possibility of chromatographic coelution could result in misidentification

They send me the NMR for the powder (can I post it?)

*made spectrum unavailable, but @ BL regulars: PM me - Solipsis - for the spectrum to give a second opinion analysis*

Can someone help?

Last edited by a moderator:
It didn't look dirty to me, just entirely wrong. However this new one seems to be one of DOPr with a trace of water.

I have DOC with the same story by the way: traces of 2,5-DMA were found. Not to get into synth discussion or anything but for DOC it's normal: it is the direct precursor for it.
But weird thing is, I don't think it is the Shulgin one for DOPr. Hmm it could be if you're a little handy.

So what about the NMR they send me? Is this legit or not? My english is poor I'm afraid. In the mail they told that the NMR will be updated (the one they sent me).

This is the picture of the products, although I don't know if it can help

(Click for larger view)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also Solipsis what do you mean by the "Shulgin one"? Are they "others" DOPr?

Again, thank you ! And no problem lamano

OK, now we're getting somewhere. Thanks for posting that, Kishka, and thanks to Solipsis for the additional information.

I'm not sure if you meant that the company will send you another NMR soon, Kishka. If that is so, then that would be very good. Anyhow, I think that what Solipsis meant is that the NMR that you posted appears to show DOPr, but with traces of water. He also suggested that this NMR looks rather different from Shulgin's. Regarding the second picture, that probably won't help much, but it does show that the blotter art is not the same as we were expecting.

One thing though... I suggest that this NMR is deleted after we receive additional feedback from other NMR-literate folks. The reason for that is because an unscrupulous vendor could steal this document and use it on their website in order to scam people.

Good idea about the spectrum.

It looks virtually the same as a software generated estimation of what DOPr should be.

The NMR doesn't look different from Shulgin's. The supposed impurity is not involved with Shulgin's recipe so I guess another one is used.

ppm, ∫ unknown
0.9 - triplet - propyl terminal methyl
1.1 - duplet - alpha methyl
1.6 - sextet - propyl middle methylene (/amine)
2.6 - triplet of doublets - propyl ringside methylene
2.9 - doublet of doublets - beta backchain
3.1 - doublet of doublets - alpha backchain
3.7 - singlet - methoxy
5.1 - singlet - water (/methylene chloride)
6.9 - at this resolution singlet appearing - ring

Last edited:
@ Kishka - Are you sure?? I don't see that black line on the art that I posted, which I got from their website's DOPr page. The yellow color doesn't quite match either. That's nothing to worry about too much though. The NMR is the really important thing. Is the NMR that you posted the new one, or are they going to send another one?

@ Solipsis - So it appears to be good then?

Very interesting. I've read all I could about DOPr, so a report on this will be nice.

I've read that it's stronger and lasts longer because it's an alpha methylated 2C-P? 2C-P was very psychedelic to me, so DOPr should be even more so.

Be safe people!

Hi,

I'm back ! That was one of my best psychedelic experience EVER, very smooth, glowing experience. Heavy psychedelics!

I'm about to do a quick nap and I will make a Trip report ASAP :)

Great report Kishka, thanks so much for taking the time to write it!

You're welcome Xorkoth ! Glad you liked it although my english sucks tbh :p

Okay, so...I have what I believe are blotters of DOPr. I got it from a friend of a friend, except my friend doesn't know his friend (connect) That well. He suggested that I get it lab tested just in case. So my question is: is there a way to reagent test it? Afaik, there isn't, but I'm wondering if it can be reagent tested just in case (somehow).

It's also a different print from the example earlier in this thread. The blotters are noticeably thicker than acid tabs, almost cardboard-like and the art is...well, it seems to be part of a blue sky and a mountain. I'll take a pic of it later today.

Oh, and supposedly there is 4mg on each tab. Because of the duration, I won't be getting around to this for weeks. But I f anyone has any info, I'd appreciate it. Thanks. :)

Are you sure it's DOPR?

The only sources available are from EU and mostly in 2.5mg per tab. Blotters just look like regular LSD tabs, mine was Fat Freddy Cat.
If you have a picture, I'd like to see it. I can say that mine where not thicker than acid tabs. And i was able to see small crystals on the blotters. Very strong stuff, I was floored with 5mg, wouldn't do it again at that level but it's a very great psychedelic.

Nope, I'm not sure. But that's why I'm asking. :)

There are all kinds of prints (or blank ones) on tabs. I've just never seen one this thick and the art is...idk what it is.

I took these pics on my laptop and tried to get all sides.

http://imgur.com/fkCLe3o
http://imgur.com/he7PEHd
http://imgur.com/vc43rAU
http://imgur.com/dm5nfBP

I'm not asking for anyone to identify it for me. Just wanted to know if it's possible to reagent test it...? I'm willing to use one tab for a test though. I'm not gonna take it unless I know for sure what it is.

Edit: I'm from the U.S. so that might be the difference too. Idk though. =|

Double Edit: Just received word from a friend that it IS legit. Yes!! Thanks to the guy from PM!

I'll probably take it on Valentine's weekend. As this is a new compound (on the market), I'll only post again with a FULL trip report.

Last edited:
Just want to say that 7.5mg was insane for a friend!

Be careful.

I think you would have to extract a hit with some quite modest volume of tepid water or alcohol, then apply Marquis reagent to that extract liquid. IMO the expected color should be similar to that for DOM which is a light green, since these are 4-alkyl DOX.
Similarly 2C-D, 2C-E and 2C-P all show a brown coloration with Marquis.
Try to use something like a glass vial so that you can look through a 'column of liquid', any color should be seen as additive the thicker the colum of water you are looking through...

Not conclusive but may be helpful as preliminary test. Don't place an unreasonable amount of faith in a confirming result, it will not make you immune to an OD for instance.

Have pleasant and safe journeys!

Solipsis-Thank you, that is very helpful. I'll let a quarter tab soak in the alcohol, and hopefully the ink doesn't come off too much. I'll use the Marquis from there.

I'll start with a half tab, and then take the next half 5 hours in. It's suppose to be 4 mg each, but I'm sure it actually varies. Thanks for the tips, I'll type up a decent report during the trip and after. :)