View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DON Thread

wirreddreams

Bluelighter
I didnt notice any don threads so i thought i would make one.Has anyone ever tried this one.I heard its actually better than dob and doi..I think it sounds really good and it only last 8-15 hours to

never seen it offered, but would try some if it was. been told DOM will be making more runs later on this months, maybe enough people can reequest this so a reasonable priced synth will be performed.

Youkai said:
never seen it offered, but would try some if it was. been told DOM will be making more runs later on this months, maybe enough people can reequest this so a reasonable priced synth will be performed.
Hmm i should be sampling some within the next week or to

Last edited:
Here we go, been friends with this guy when he lived around here, always been wanting to try DON, DOB sucks ass and its just as easily made... easy one to make.. He's had DOM, DON, DOB, DOI then DOC, impressed with DOC, but it wasn't DOM, and DON was still #2, so yes i still want to try this :)

I dont know where else on the net (looked) i found a couple other DON reports and it sounded like it was way more "fun", like not so deep like DOM can be or DOC but more like "party time, eat some DON", which has appeal to me, hehe..

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=110088

I have been wanting to try this one for a long time, it sounds the most pleasant of the DOx series. I have seen info saying it is pretty common on blotter in russia, so you would think there would be more TR's out there:\

Are you the same wireddreams from rc??

for the lazy>http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_DON.shtml

Last edited:
Also, only a couple TR's on DOET and none on DOEF, though a little birdy dropped some DOEF into my milkbox which hasn't been tested yet... :)

^^^^ lol...I agree! Nature is the darndest thing.

BTW, love your avatar...

i remember hearing rumors that this one will be the next DOx to surface. This was right after DOC came out on the market almost 2 years ago or so.

It still hasnt really surfaced. Just a few reports. I think there is two on bluelight.

DOM ended up showing up before DON did which i thought would have been impossible but i sure am glad it ended up working out that way.

Delsyd said:
i remember hearing rumors that this one will be the next DOx to surface. This was right after DOC came out on the market almost 2 years ago or so.

It still hasnt really surfaced. Just a few reports. I think there is two on bluelight.

DOM ended up showing up before DON did which i thought would have been impossible but i sure am glad it ended up working out that way.
i remember that when don was suppose to come out after doc
theres a pic of some blotter don blotter.The person there said it was tested in the netherlands to have a low dose of don
http://www.blotterart.net/gallery/album40/resetDOM

^those are the russian DON blotters from a couple years ago.

I reember it was actually a bluelighter who posted those pics up in the gallery.
She had a nice collection of blotter pics in her gallery.

Thats one of the DOx I have on my list along with DOC and DOM

This is a pretty stupid post but, I can't think about this chemical without reading it like a male name, Don. Pretty fucking hilarious.

Heh. I hope some reports come in sometime for this. Anyone know where some are? I think there are a few in TR... I'll try to dig them up and link to them here so this B&D thread contains something useful. ;)

tobala said:
Also, only a couple TR's on DOET and none on DOEF, though a little birdy dropped some DOEF into my milkbox which hasn't been tested yet... :)

poke2.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, from the reports I've read, it seems like a fairly interesting substance. Hopefully some attention to this would trigger additional reports as well.

People writing on how much do they want to obtain the subject chemical in threads like this one amuse me.

egor said:
I have been wanting to try this one for a long time, it sounds the most pleasant of the DOx series.
I should argue on the positive image of this chemical in this thread or few others closely related. I see people here complaining about DON being unavailable at their location, it looks as if with the advent of China on the drug market your local synthetic drugs manufacturers died out as a class. But I can assure you that in being unable to try it you haven't missed anything special.

egor said:
I have seen info saying it is pretty common on blotter in russia, so you would think there would be more TR's out there
Indeed, common enough to make some general observations. It appears to be the least pleasant substance of the common DOx and has a negative image of a second-rate blotters base-drug, though also shows up in a powder form more or less frequently. The percentage of people taking it negatively seem to be higher than that of DOB, or roughly equal.

The most common complaints are about it not being psychedelic in any way - true, it is much closer to 2C-X like 2C-B or I in this respect.

Or about it being excessively stimulative, also true, and DOB or DOC or DOI or DOM do not even come close to it in this respect.

Side effects being severe, well, it does have a lot of unpleasant physyology but in contrast to DOB it doesn't seem to be the central point of the popular negative attitude.

It's main effects to be nothing more than sensory noise. This is the worst thing about it, though I'd notice they are less noisy with smaller doses, <2 mg.

The experience to be dark and without relief up to the end - this is not something unavoidable, but still a common thing, this chemical tend to focus attention on dark and nasty things both in memories/imagination and surroundings. I've heard several different people calling it "gothic".

It's another distinguishing feature not actually to be adressed as "bad" are the visual effects - those are among the weirdest I've seen in psychedelic phenylethylamines.

Last edited: