• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOM Thread

Leprechaun

Bluelighter
Just want to say hi, long time no see MGS :)

Also that DOM, is indeed powerful, beautiful and fascinating.

Very much miss the elegance and grace of 2C-T-7...

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
I read through this B&D and it was nice :)

First off, the amount of people taking like 30mg of 2C-E and more is quite disturbing.
I always thought that you should go quite high with DOM, but it appears that 5mg can already be very strong, it made me reevaluate my plans for a first dose.
I really wonder how it is, I read what people say but I'll only know once I try it. I say this because DOB to me was more than just experiencing effects, there was a purpose and higher level to it. That's what I hope to find in DOM, I really hope I do but reports are so conflicting that I can't be sure.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
People seem to react widely to DOM. I have not managed to get anything too special or profound at up to 10mg, but when I took 10mg I had a lot of tolerance. More recently, I took it at 5mg, and 7.5mg another tim,e and both were pleasant but nothing of the magic of DOC or DOPr. It felt insubstantial in a way, like it never fully materialized, which makes me think I just need more. But I have also read of people tripping solidly at 2.5mg, and having strong trips at 5mg.

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
Apparently you took 13mg though =D but I see what you're saying.
The varied effects are bizarre, it's not only dosage, it's also the 'quality' of effects. There are some people that say it's such a special drug, and it was in Shulgin's magic half dozen of course, that gives me hope. It's also not that people that don't like DOM as much don't like DOx in general, all very confusing to me. It'll get cleared up once I try it most likely :)

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Oh yeah shit I forgot. Well I had some insane tolerance then from tripping 3+ times a week for a long period of time.