• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

I don't really see it as being much like either mescaline or LSD, but that's not saying much. It's really a bit of a standout in my opinion, it's own thing. I personally don't get the love and emotional richness of mescaline with it, and the headspace feels a bit more akin to 2C-C or 2C-D than LSD. There's a lot of overlap with both LSD and mescaline as to when I would use it, though. They're all long acting, stimulating, and reasonably clear headed

Last edited:
is it eurphoric like the 2c-x's? i have never tried 2C-E so i cant say i have the full knowledge on all the 2c's and unfortunately i never got to try 2c-d or 2c-c but i heard many good things about it being like psychedelic tofu as i think shulgin described it.

i guess like all psychedelics set and setting is key. though i find aMT and stuff like 2C-I to have that euphoric push albeit totally different.

which was the original STP? was that DOB or DOM? im gonna read some phikal. i must have read it about 1000 times but it never gets old =D

It was DOM :)

STP, serenity, tranquility, peace is DOM.
DOC can get unbelievably euphoric, the bodyhigh and stimulating push contribute to that. It's good stuff

Yeah it's more euphoric than the 2C-Xs IMO. At least I find it so. More uniformly euphoric I should say, the 2C-Xs can be very euphoric but also bumpier/less consistent/more unpredictable.

DOM was the original STP.

AMT is a whole other ball game since it is a very strong triple releaser, AMT is more like MDMA style euphoria. DOC is euphoric in the way of typical psychedelics, as a receptor agonist rather than releaser.

By the way 2C-C gets a bit of a bad rap in PIHKAL IMO. I love it and find it quite euphoric and introspective and worldly. I prefer it to 2C-B, personally.

Yeah, I can't say that I find 2C-B, C, or E to be euphoric myself. For me, DOC has a bit.

very interesting Xork! funnily i found 2C-B not that effective orally and found it a bit hit and miss unless i snorted it, yes it hurt like hell but the come up was instant and the euphoric push was more pronounced.

i do not reccomend snorting any 2C-x's but 2C-B has a fairly good safety profile . the burning does hurt but i kind of liked it because of the mental effects =D

2C-C is definitely on my list to try before i die now =D

very interesting Xork! funnily i found 2C-B not that effective orally and found it a bit hit and miss unless i snorted it, yes it hurt like hell but the come up was instant and the euphoric push was more pronounced.

i do not reccomend snorting any 2C-x's but 2C-B has a fairly good safety profile . the burning does hurt but i kind of liked it because of the mental effects =D

I'm the same way with 2C-B. Most people find it to be empty eye candy when used intranasally, emotionally rich and therapeutic when taken orally. That's not me. I get a lot more out of it intranasally.

Yeah the 2C-Xs are more intense snorted, but the same is true when they're plugged, it's similar but snorted is even more of an intense peak. But I prefer plugged by a large margin because it doesn't hurt and is just overall superior and more comfortable, while being stronger than oral still.

How is DOC when snorted? I've snorted most of the 2c series. I think the only 2c I've tried orally is 2c-e.

I remember someone many years ago talking about DOC being really good snorted, at least twice as potent. But I recommend against it, it's so potent, you can't weigh a single dose accurately on a scale, especially if you're cutting it in half from a normal oral dose. You could make a nasal spray with a spray bottle that releases a known volume per spray and dose it that way. But I'd be really careful, DOC causes vasoconstriction and there have been deaths from it (granted, huge doses). Still, I would be worried that snorting it would increase the side effects due to more rapid onset and blood serum concentration. If you must try, start very small and make sure you know what you're doing and use a nasal spray with an accurate spray bottle and be damn sure of your dose.

I remember someone many years ago talking about DOC being really good snorted, at least twice as potent. But I recommend against it, it's so potent, you can't weigh a single dose accurately on a scale, especially if you're cutting it in half from a normal oral dose. You could make a nasal spray with a spray bottle that releases a known volume per spray and dose it that way. But I'd be really careful, DOC causes vasoconstriction and there have been deaths from it (granted, huge doses). Still, I would be worried that snorting it would increase the side effects due to more rapid onset and blood serum concentration. If you must try, start very small and make sure you know what you're doing and use a nasal spray with an accurate spray bottle and be damn sure of your dose.
Do you think it would be ok to trust the dosing of 3.5mg pills going around? Others have said the green ones are supposed to be dosed properly...

Hmm, well I'm not sure. I'd think if anything I'd expect them to be underdosed if not accurate. But it depends on how professional the operation is. A sloppy operation could have a lot of variability in doses, and uneven distribution in the pills. Or they could be trustworthy. It's hard to say.

Yeah the 2C-Xs are more intense snorted, but the same is true when they're plugged, it's similar but snorted is even more of an intense peak. But I prefer plugged by a large margin because it doesn't hurt and is just overall superior and more comfortable, while being stronger than oral still.
Hehhh...well, I got nosebleeds from it sometimes when I insufflated it, so let me tell you plugging it was not something that I felt great about before or after 😅

Thing is, with plugging it's diluted so not the same thing. Whenever I have diluted a dose of 2C-X into 3mL of water and plugged it, I experienced no pain or any other issues whatsoever.

I tried vaping 2ce a few times. That was interesting. It still made me really sick and negative body load (vomiting, sweating, fast heart rate, face turn red, high BP). At least it didn't have the burn of intranasal. Can't wait to get a job soon so i can order some DOC.

What about mindfuck on DOC? Will I handle simple tasks on 2 mg? Like not getting lost on a walk around my neighbourhood like I do on lysergamides.

What about mindfuck on DOC? Will I handle simple tasks on 2 mg? Like not getting lost on a walk around my neighbourhood like I do on lysergamides.

It depends...
While the mindfuck itself is quite manageable, the duration of the trip can be tough to handle.

So you will probably be fine hours 1-12, but after being high for +20h you might feel quite weird.
So its really individual.

Reactions: aag
I have not really experienced mindfuck on DOC, it is a very enabling sort of experience, especially at 2mg. I feel sharp and inquisitive, my mind explodes with thought but in a directed way.

Reactions: aag