• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

The biggest mistake you can make with DOC specifically - in my opinion - is not being physically active the first few hours. Out of any drug it's pretty much mandatory - or at least, that's how I relate to it.

The biggest mistake you can make with DOC specifically - in my opinion - is not being physically active the first few hours. Out of any drug it's pretty much mandatory - or at least, that's how I relate to it.

Its so long so ime it should be started outdoors hiking or something.

Yeah, but if you wanna go for a strong dose, that's not really an option. The stimulation isn't what I'm worried about, I'm somewhat experienced with strong DOx stimulation, and it's mainly the vasoconstriction in combination with the stimulation that makes it rough, but l-arginine has worked wonders in the past for me.

Sitting in a dark room in 2016, I reached into a tin, picked out a bag of dichloro-methylphenidate, dropped an estimated bump on my tongue and went about what I was doing.

At some point, not long after this, a candelabra in the corner of my bedroom began disintegrating into golden pollen, then there were bees, and butterflies and too many other startlements to tell.

I looked down at the camphor table and the bold black text on the bag remained seared across my vision even after I looked away.

DOC

I had picked out the wrong bag, taken an unknown dose of the strongest psychedelic in my arsenal. I'd heard stories of others who had been hospitalized or died by a few milligrams.

I ate benzos, quietly accepted a fate beyond my control and ended up having an incredible experience (after a great deal of panic had run it's course).

I was always so careful when dealing with DOC. Gloves, disposable spoons, washing down every surface within 10 metres.. I never accounted for something as simple as mispicking a bag though.

A long time ago when I got my first gram of DOC @Kaden_Nite i used to use this mini-flat head screw driver to take out little bumps to put in my mouth not weighing it, super reckless. Each time I'd kinda lose myself in fractals for a portion of the peak and I'd always pour sweat during the trip and sometimes heavy bodyload, the trips were amazing overall tho but it was real dumb I had lost my scale during the period and should just not of taken DOC at the time. Not sure how much I was taking but could have surely been around 10mgs, I'd take Etizolam when it got too speedy. This is very dangerous and I would never do such a thing now I always weigh DOx and then use further liquid measurement. Back in my 20's I could be pretty reckless now looking back in hindsight.

Sitting in a dark room in 2016, I reached into a tin, picked out a bag of dichloro-methylphenidate, dropped an estimated bump on my tongue and went about what I was doing.

At some point, not long after this, a candelabra in the corner of my bedroom began disintegrating into golden pollen, then there were bees, and butterflies and too many other startlements to tell.

I looked down at the camphor table and the bold black text on the bag remained seared across my vision even after I looked away.

DOC

I had picked out the wrong bag, taken an unknown dose of the strongest psychedelic in my arsenal. I'd heard stories of others who had been hospitalized or died by a few milligrams.

I ate benzos, quietly accepted a fate beyond my control and ended up having an incredible experience (after a great deal of panic had run it's course).

I was always so careful when dealing with DOC. Gloves, disposable spoons, washing down every surface within 10 metres.. I never accounted for something as simple as mispicking a bag though.
Lucky you didn’t decide to snort a big line. May not be here to tell us the tale.

Smarten up god damn it! Don’t be so careless.

DOC

Ouch. 8o

One time when I was tripping balls on 4 strong hits of LSD on top of 75mg of AMT, at a music festival, and was freaking out and having an existential panic attack already, I dosed 2mg of DOC from my bottle, meaning to dose 2mg of etizolam. Which obviously greatly increased my panic. I dosed the 2mg of etizolam (had my friend verify it was actually etizolam this time since it was dark and my field of vision was whatever I was imagining, it was impossible to really see details). 20 minutes later and the panic disappeared, and I proceeded to have 2 days and nights straight of one of the best trips of my life (no sleep of course). Words cannot even describe how wonderful of a time it was.

Anyone combined DOC with 4acodmt?
Im thinking about 10hours in or so on 3mg doc, maybe take about 10-15mg of 4acodmt.

No but I combined it with 4-HO-MiPT once and had an absolutely breathtaking trip, I took the 4-HO-MiPT around hour 10 actually. It was glorious.

I was thinking about getting some 3mg DOC pills and was wondering would 9mg be too massive of a dose? I like to trip hard and think the longer duration of a higher dose sounds appealing.

I might try 2x 3mg before 9mg I guess. I'm reading on psychonaut wiki that 6mg is a heavy dose.

I was thinking about getting some 3mg DOC pills and was wondering would 9mg be too massive of a dose? I like to trip hard and think the longer duration of a higher dose sounds appealing.

If the pills are green then i can vouch for their potency.
Ive had 1 of those, even the day after 200ug of lsd it was strong.

Although i mixed with heavy amounts of ketamine and n20.

But the 3mg doc pellets from a European vendor thats avaiable are really nice.

Please be carefull, DOC is deadly if overdosed.
Im not sure exactly where the line goes, but ive never done more then 3,5mg.

Im usually a hardhead and can handle big amounts of psychedelics.
However with the dox class there are many reports of fatal overdoses.

I was even a bit worried after eating the 3mg pill.
Since i have no way to know if its made proper and not overdosed.

Before i had doc in powder form, so i had made a liquid solution that was easy to measure.

9mg is unlikely to be a dangerous overdose, but it is certainly too high.

3mg of DOC is very strong already. 9mg is WAY too much. Start with one, or honestly even 1.5mg of DOC is a great experience. I think 6mg could be cool but only after working up to it. I have never done that much and I've taken DOC probably literally over 100 times, maybe even as much as 200, over the years. It would be incredibly strong and the vasoconstriction might be pretty severe. Even at 3mg, I get some vasoconstriction that is notable, to the point that my inside elbow vein will pull a bit if I extend my arm all the way. it's weird. 2mg is my favorite dose these days as I don't get noticeable vasoconstriction and I get a full trip, very workable but still pretty strong.

9mg has the potential to b dangerous and it will be too much, and will last for more than 24 hours at that dose. A long time to be stuck in something like that.

9mg is unlikely to be a dangerous overdose, but it is certainly too high.

3mg of DOC is very strong already. 9mg is WAY too much. Start with one, or honestly even 1.5mg of DOC is a great experience. I think 6mg could be cool but only after working up to it. I have never done that much and I've taken DOC probably literally over 100 times, maybe even as much as 200, over the years. It would be incredibly strong and the vasoconstriction might be pretty severe. Even at 3mg, I get some vasoconstriction that is notable, to the point that my inside elbow vein will pull a bit if I extend my arm all the way. it's weird. 2mg is my favorite dose these days as I don't get noticeable vasoconstriction and I get a full trip, very workable but still pretty strong.

9mg has the potential to b dangerous and it will be too much, and will last for more than 24 hours at that dose. A long time to be stuck in something like that.

Good to know, i would also like to work my way up to 5-6mg sometime.

I Will probably try 4,5mg next time or so.

Good to know, i would also like to work my way up to 5-6mg sometime.

I Will probably try 4,5mg next time or so.
I think I'll take 5mg next time, 4mg was great in body and mind but I had barely any visuals other then very slight morphing of clouds and everything being crisp in high definition. Similar to 1 tab of LSD visuals, I did have tolerance from taking 28mg of 2c-b the night before so maybe that's the reason.

Other then the light visuals the substance was perfect, I'm not looking to be ass blasted but just looking for morphing, swirling and trails.

I can imagine if you really pushed the dosage the mental stimulation would become very uncomfortable. Even with 4mg I got stuck in a negative stressful thought process for a little while unable to distract myself from it with activity. A landscaping company that had hired my company was trying to claim we broke some septic when we took a large tree next to a house down but I was too high on K to look at the picture properly. A few hours later when I could properly see the screen it turned out it was a piece of an old paving stone that had broken from a round of wood and the guy had no idea what he was talking about.

Xorkoth have you tried the separate isomers of DOC ?

surely the r isomer will have less of a stimulant push to it.

I have some DOB powder I found, and I actually suspect it might be the R isomer, although that is and sounds unlikely.
Effects were very different from my racemic dose and way way less stimulating. I need to try it again.

Also, 9mg of DOC will be crazy intense, a heavy full spectrum drug with a strong bodyload, especially if you don't know what to expect from it.

Last edited:
For me heavy amounts of ketamine, nitrous and cannabis is a must om DOC.
Its just so Long so i need to be able to shift my reality..

Last time i did it at a festival, i took it around 2pm on saturday.
The party ended about 11am sunday.

Did all of the above drugs on it, along with very small amount of cocaine (100mg spread out)
A bunch of mixed alcohol and about 200mg of Changa.

Everything goes very well with DOC at the amount i took (3mg).

However you should be very careful with the cocaine.
I sometimes take very small bumps while att raves just to get some energy.
It also works well if you are to fudged from ket or alcohol.
But be careful! Ymmv

I have some DOB powder I found, and I actually suspect it might be the R isomer, although that is and sounds unlikely.
Effects were very different from my racemic dose and way way less stimulating. I need to try it again.

Also, 9mg of DOC will be crazy intense, a heavy full spectrum drug with a strong bodyload, especially if you don't know what to expect from it.
separating the isomers is very easy if you want the r isomer.

when using tartaric acid the L or R isomer is the one that crystallizes out and the D or S is left in solution.

the problem with chiral separation with this method is the solution will still contain some L/R isomer but the precipitate is mostly pure with

little to no D/S isomer.

it is easier to get the r isomer pure than the s with natural tartaric acid.

it is possible that what you have is actually the R isomer as its only a couple of hours of it sitting and a very simple filtration.