• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

Have you ever tried snorting just 2mg of 2C-B though? It barely hurts at all.

As for how DOC and DOM compare, personally I find DOC better in every single way to DOM. I have never had a satisfying trip from DOM, it always seems to be lacking something. It feels like I'm waiting for it to develop all the way and it never does. I've taken it up to 7.5mg (one time I even took it at 12mg but I had insane tolerance at the time, this was many years ago). At 7.5mg, I found it barely visual, slightly stimulating, very transparent on the body, and not much developed mentally or emotionally. Whereas 2mg of DOC will give me great visuals, euphoria, a deeply introspective and satisfying trip, and has a plateau stage where I just feel perfect after about 10 hours of the come-up/peak.

No only snorted it once.
Took 20mg orally and then 10mg up the nose.
After that ive only done it orally since my nose felt wrecked for days after.

Saw DOC on this list

Drug prohibition laws are immoral and destructive.

DOC is fantastic and I'm glad I stocked a lifetime supply years ago.

DOC (and most all phenethylamines) are extremely stable. If you use some alcohol to prevent microbial growth, and store in the refrigerator, it should last as long as you'd ever need it to.

i've been seeing this around. is it pretty much off limits to non-psychonauts? as in it cannot be mini-dosed to good effect like 50-75ug of lsd?

It can absolutely can be MicroDosed and it works wonderful that way. Sometimes I'd take like 200-350ugs of DOC and head off to work and have a perfect day. Just smile the whole time and the world takes on a sparkle. It's especially food on a day you may be low on sleep because it wakes you up completely pretty much. This is one of my favorite drugs in the entire world and I've had quite a few of them. Have about 35mgs left and I'm gonna try and conserve it the best I can :)

yeah, but you are what i would consider a psychonaut (neutral term). meaning you handle psychs well. would someone who can only take 75ugs of lsd without risk of freak out be able to take 200-350ugs of DOC?

200-350ug of DOC is way too much for a microdose, so no.

I won't take more than 150ug as a microdose, and that's pushing it. 100ug is usual for me. I'm also quite sensitive. More than that and the bodyload becomes too much and thinking just a biiit too out there.

Suppose that is more of a Macro Psy, I'm surprized you get bodyload issues from such a small amount. Personally DOC just makes me feel really good regardless of the dosage I'm using. Personally I find it to have less mindfuck then LSD and I can operate very smoothly in public on the stuff. It's my goto when I'm gonna be going out and about and another reason for that is its duration. I can take it at 7am in the morning and still be going strong by midnight it's pretty wild. And DOPr has even longer legs I was up for two whole days on that I'm not sure which I would say I like more they are both great. Since you have been tolerating the IM Tryptamines lately Hydro I would not be scared of DOC from a psychological standpoint. It can be really stimulating but I enjoy that buzzing energy flowing thru me it's so euphoric.

Yeah DOC is a lot less mindfuckery than LSD. I can't see how 200µg could be much psychedelic, only stimulating with sparkles of psychedelia. I think DOC is the perfect festival psychedelic even at 2-3mg. It is a psychedelic amphetamine with a really long duration. There is 2 stages during the trip imo, first one being the psychedelic part and the second being more stimulating stage.

200ug is psychedelic in that nothing else creates the bodyload that a psychedelic does, so it conjures up mental and emotional psychedelic adjacent states because of the association. And, there is slight psychedelic mental effects. Subtle, but they are there.

alright. thanks for opinions. i'm gonna hold off for now. source is not going anywhere. if it does, wasn't meant to be. sounds like i might be able to handle it at certain doses, but there are substances of higher priority for me right now. can't trip too often.

^always a reason. i've known about it for over a decade. something about an amphetamine-based psych with serious duration sounds scary to me. but if it can be taken in low doses for prolonged creativity and motivation, i might consider.

only so many trips one can take in a lifetime, and i'm currently putting some healthy wait time down to do something i know i'll like.

DOC is one of the most top-shelf psychedelics there is, it's absolute gold. The duration is very long but it's such a good substance.

DOC has always been Class A drug here along with all other DOx compounds. I only done DOM which do you think is better?

DOC is far better than DOM in my opinion, better in every way.