View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DOC Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4mg might be a bit much. I'd aim for ~3mg for a first time.

It seems this drug gets drastically more rough as the dose increases. I also REALLY do not recommend taking it at night. Like, seriously. Don't. Sleep deprivation will play a HUGE role in your trip especially after you've been hiking on a stimulating drug all day. It will be great, at first.. but 12 hours into it when your body is screaming for sleep you're really likely to regret it.

I stressed this very clearly to 3-4 different close friends and they've all come back and reported that they took it at night :|They all quite liked the drug, but you could tell that they had gone through some troubling effects just by the way they talked about it later. I've felt similar effects taking LSD when I should have been sleeping, a DOx is only going to heighten that to unheard of levels :\

No way 4mg for a first trip. 3mg max. Always better to underdose than overdose psychs.
Well my friend has agreed that we will venture to the mountains and caves of Colorado, and agreeed to trip.
Should I slowly titrate my homeboy up or give him about 4mg for his first time? He will be with people that have over 300 trips combined, I think he will be alright?

I once witnessed my friend ingest 7-8mg of this chemical at once (foolishly). This was at the tail end of him taking about 30mg 4-ho-met during a festival. The rest of us took 3.3mg.

He then immediately fell asleep, and slept for the whole damn duration of the trip. Not sure if the 4-ho-met took the steam out of it or what, but I was flabbergasted that he could go to sleep at all.

So the concensus is to dose early, but what about titrating my friend? Maybe start him with 1mg for his first time and work up to a strong psychedelic dose before we go camping? For myself, I was fine with 5mg DOB when I was 15, I can't imagine going lower than 5mg for myself.

i say just start him at like 2.5mg on the day of the trip

and make sure to bring plenty of water

I plan on having 2 gallons/person per day just in case

Will 2.5mg be enough for strong OEV's?

You saying this is your boyz first time tripping...or tripping on DOC? If it is your BOYZ first time tripping, I'd really recommend a different one. DOC is the works. I'd recommend one with a less than 12hr duration.

i think his friend has tripped a handful of times including LSD and high doses of 4-xx-xxxx tryps. He just has no DOX exp like we do.

i think DOC can be an okay choice for someone's first trip as long as the setting is right. definitely has the potential to turn someone off of tripping though if the timing is wrong.

I wouldn't give DOC to any first timer, if I were you. I think light, short acting psyches such as 2c-c, 2c-d & magic mushrooms & the various 4-subs would make the safest introduction to psychedelics. DOC is a pretty easy-going psyche but the tiny active dose makes it slightly risky for a newbie, & the duration would make things very difficult if someone without experience had a bad trip. Plenty of people have LSD as their first psyche & love it, so I'm just being cautious.

Nice to see that MGS has had a spin round on DOC & comfirms my suspicion, that it is indeed a far more worthwhile material than some of it's other DOxx cousins.

i say just start him at like 2.5mg on the day of the trip

and make sure to bring plenty of water

But bear in mind that my comfort zone for DOC is half that, 1.25mg. I worked my way up to 2mg but found that increased dosage simply increased duration, not intensity. I puked up & tripped on 2mg for the best part of 20 hours! I doubt I'd ever go higher than 2mg!

You saying this is your boyz first time tripping...or tripping on DOC? If it is your BOYZ first time tripping, I'd really recommend a different one. DOC is the works. I'd recommend one with a less than 12hr duration.
My friend had tried LSD, 2C-T-2, 2C-C, 4-Ho-DET, 4-HO-MET, 4-Acetoxy-DMT, Mushrooms, MDMA, 4-MMC, and Methoxetamine before; all of the experiences we're doses in extremely high levels and the closets he came to freaking out was embracing the trip by going to a solitary dark room and riding the trip out. We will also have trazadone, alprazolam, clonazepam, , and possibly seroquel just in case something goes awry. This man is not afraid to trip and he has also done a multitude of stimulants so the body load won't be completely foreign.

i think DOC can be an okay choice for someone's first trip as long as the setting is right. definitely has the potential to turn someone off of tripping though if the timing is wrong.
TNW we are going to go camping in the mountains so we can hike, fly fish, and enjoy nature. As is stated earlier between Marijuanster and I we have at least 300 trips, and are known to be shamans to those having a difficult dtime. The trip is more about his experience than mine so everything will be comfortable..

I I think that four milligrams for some ones first experience is a lil too much for first time on doc, being experienced or not I wouldn't push it above two-and-a-half 3 milligrams. I mean unless you want to give this guy I like an ego melting trip.lol

Im going for an epic cocktail with friend soon, we are both very experienced with psychedelics and can handle intense trips.

The backbone will be 2-3mg DOC administered around 3-4pm ish.

This will be followed by a long city walk in the awesome snowy weather while we buy supplies for the night, stuff like snacks, n20 and insence.

Then were gonna hang out at my place djing and smoking blunts while hitting the gas.

When it gets late weter gonna indulge some 4aco-dmt and tear through a gram of s-isomer ketamine and smoke changa.

Now my question is how much 4-aco-dmt would be good to get into a very intense but not physicly bad trip?

If anyone with experience of a combo with these 2 compound together can tell me anything about the synergy im glad to hear it :)

In my more reckless days I gave 4.5 mg DOC to someone who had never tripped on any psychedelic or taken MDMA, he went to an aquarium and, although I didn't hear it from him, his friend quoted him as saying "I don't know how anyone could ever have a bad time on this" which I thought was an impeccable outcome to a somewhat risky situation %)

In conclusion, aquariums + DOC = good first trip according to my experiential data lol

When it gets late weter gonna indulge some 4aco-dmt and tear through a gram of s-isomer ketamine and smoke changa.

Now my question is how much 4-aco-dmt would be good to get into a very intense but not physicly bad trip?

If anyone with experience of a combo with these 2 compound together can tell me anything about the synergy im glad to hear it :)

I combined DOC and 4-AcO-DMT once. I think it was 4 or 5mg DOC and 20-25mg 4-AcO. Obviously did the DOC first and added the 4-AcO around the peak of the DOC. They synergized beautifully; I couldn't even tell when the 4-AcO really kicked in. The visuals were of course wonderful and very 3-D.

I combined DOC and 4-AcO-DMT once. I think it was 4 or 5mg DOC and 20-25mg 4-AcO. Obviously did the DOC first and added the 4-AcO around the peak of the DOC. They synergized beautifully; I couldn't even tell when the 4-AcO really kicked in. The visuals were of course wonderful and very 3-D.

Sounds very nice, i have a feeling they will fit very well with both being quite visual but in different ways.

Ive used DOC with ket before and it was very smooth but lacked spirutual depth which i think the 4aco will add more than enough of.

After 30 pages, this thread is filled up - we continue here: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/705703-The-Big-amp-Dandy-DOC-Thread-(Part-3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.