View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DOC Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I would do exactly the same to be fair. DOC is one stunning chemical! Think about it, 5 mg is one dose, would take me about 1 and a bit hours to walk 5 miles, giving you the other 17-23 hours or so (DOC lasts generally 18-24 hours for me, with a nootropic enhancement which lasts a further 48 hours or so) to do as you please.

I think I would do exactly the same to be fair. DOC is one stunning chemical! Think about it, 5 mg is one dose, would take me about 1 and a bit hours to walk 5 miles, giving you the other 17-23 hours or so (DOC lasts generally 18-24 hours for me, with a nootropic enhancement which lasts a further 48 hours or so) to do as you please.

walking 100 miles on doc would prob be easy if after the peak settled im normally on the floor when i peak blown away with visuals and euphoria when i take 4.5mg but after that part i could walk the next 36 hours easy haha would hurt the next day tho. i mean i walked like 10 miles to find my car and sober up coming off 2c-i and it was easy

hey guys- ive got a quick question that hopefully some of you will have an answer to...

been doing research w doc for close to a decade now; one of my favorite chems by far. i keep a regular stash on hand, esp for camping trips, festivals, any excursion that i may stay up for a couple days. long story short, im usually the one who procures it for our group, but a friend of mine said he ran across someone who had a half G of the purple tinted stuff left on stash, which i heard good thins about n had been wanting to try. he had never converted it into liquid before for convinient dosing, made a stupid mistake w his math and made this stuff waaay too diluted. ugh.

so i know the obvious and simple answer to this problem would simply be to eat more,lol, but i am going on a huge excursion w 20-30 friends for a week which requires me taking a plane, etc... and id like to concentrate the solutuion so i can bring it w me if possible..right now its just waaay too much liquid.

is there i way i can evaporate the alcohol used to dilute the solution, then take the crystals, and make a more concentrate solution? or would i risk damaging it thus ruining it all? thanks in advance for any help! <3

hey guys- ive got a quick question that hopefully some of you will have an answer to...

been doing research w doc for close to a decade now; one of my favorite chems by far. i keep a regular stash on hand, esp for camping trips, festivals, any excursion that i may stay up for a couple days. long story short, im usually the one who procures it for our group, but a friend of mine said he ran across someone who had a half G of the purple tinted stuff left on stash, which i heard good thins about n had been wanting to try. he had never converted it into liquid before for convinient dosing, made a stupid mistake w his math and made this stuff waaay too diluted. ugh.

so i know the obvious and simple answer to this problem would simply be to eat more,lol, but i am going on a huge excursion w 20-30 friends for a week which requires me taking a plane, etc... and id like to concentrate the solutuion so i can bring it w me if possible..right now its just waaay too much liquid.

is there i way i can evaporate the alcohol used to dilute the solution, then take the crystals, and make a more concentrate solution? or would i risk damaging it thus ruining it all? thanks in advance for any help! <3

i mean that would work

but i think its easier to just put it on water color paper

i mean that would work

but i think its easier to just put it on water color paper

true dat. is it paper #6 that holds the most?

so i guess then it would be a matter of calculating how much can be absorbed in set amnt of paper and calculating from there..

makes complete sense...may just be a disgusting, larger than usual mouthful of blotter,heh.
ahh.. memories...:shudder: :p

DOC is a pretty stable molecule, so it should survive concentrating your solution. You wouldn't need to go to crystals, if you know the concentration and the volume. Just evaporate away until you have - for expample - a tenth left. Then you just need a tenth of the normal amount of liquid for one dose.
If it is an alcohol based solution that seems to be less trouble/work than laying onto papers.

Have an awesome journey either way :)

DOC is a pretty stable molecule, so it should survive concentrating your solution. You wouldn't need to go to crystals, if you know the concentration and the volume. Just evaporate away until you have - for expample - a tenth left. Then you just need a tenth of the normal amount of liquid for one dose.
If it is an alcohol based solution that seems to be less trouble/work than laying onto papers.

Have an awesome journey either way :)

ya and that guess work just means 0-20+hrs you trip longer than expected

ive seen a few kids take 10mg thinking it was 2.5 liquid lol

First +4 - Absolutely exquisite!

This compound has officially given me my first ever ++++ experience, whilst at a rave of all places! Consumed about 4-5 mg orally, spent the first 2 hours or so wondering if much was going to happen (was intending to get some MDMA - didn't need any in the end), then bang! Suddenly out of nowhere it hit me, the incredible DOC headspace. Some minor anxiety was felt, but that was due to the intensity rather than the effects themselves. Little to no visuals were seen (though DOC isn't about visuals for me, its a mental trip, visuals with DOC are essentially inconsequential), but the headspace was the most exquisite thing I've ever seen in a drug. I was exploring anxiety, making working hypotheses about neuroreceptor activity and intelligence, understanding how perceptions work and realising that certain fundamental theories such as teleportation etc. require an indepth understanding of a scale level below the atomic to be possible. It was crazy as hell, coming up with all these ideas whilst raving away to techno and psychedelic trance, best thing, I remember a lot of this now and am looking to explore some of these ideas further.

This was far deeper than any other psychedelic drug has ever taken me (mentally, LSD felt like playing a game compared to this), but it bears repeating that DOC is an inordinately powerful compound. It is the most incredible compound I've ever used, but needs to be treated with extreme care as I think under the wrong circumstances, could be exceptionally destructive. Research is definitely required with this one! Stay safe.

Could I take 100mg of DOC and put into an amber vial with a dropper on it and drop 200 drops of water into the vial and shake really good until it is dissolved for a solution of .5mg per 1 drop?

Would it be accurate and stable?

Should I use alcohol like vodka instead of water?

Could I then take the solution and drop it onto water color paper and cut out the drops into small squares so it is easy to travel without a liquid vial on hand?

Well i ended up taking my vial and dropping 200 drops of Captin Morgan Rum in the vial.
I then powered the 100mg of DOC in the vial, put the cap on and shook it for a while half hour at least. I then got it slightly warm since it wasn't fully dissolved and then shook again for a good half hour. It is now nicely dissolved and will find out results form some friends soon about how it goes.

Ended up with a vial of 100mg of DOC in 200 drops of RUM. Which equals out to 1 drop=.5mg (500ug) of DOC

^ well be a little careful, technically it should be 500ug per drop however it could be a little less or a little more per drop, and it is extremely potent so i'd suggest exercise caution at first - you can always take a slightly higher dose on another day if it doesnt work, however you cannot take back an accidental high dose, you'd just have to trip through it !

Well i ended up taking my vial and dropping 200 drops of Captin Morgan Rum in the vial.
I then powered the 100mg of DOC in the vial, put the cap on and shook it for a while half hour at least. I then got it slightly warm since it wasn't fully dissolved and then shook again for a good half hour. It is now nicely dissolved and will find out results form some friends soon about how it goes.

Ended up with a vial of 100mg of DOC in 200 drops of RUM. Which equals out to 1 drop=.5mg (500ug) of DOC
Why not dissolve divide 100mg of DOC into 100ml of rum? That would leave you with 1mg/ml, a much safer and more reliable method than using drops.

Last edited:
It's a little late for that if you didn't notice the part that said "Well i ended up taking my vial and dropping 200 drops of Captin Morgan Rum in the vial. "

So... I'm well experienced with this molecule and it is one of my own personal favourites, something that is concrete in my memory, with hundreds of doses and several overdoses... I was wondering if anyone could refer me to the toxicological effects of consuming 10mg+ in 24 hours? From what i've seen from suppliers and been told by close friends was to avoid such because "it'll probably start to hurt after a little while" i was wondering if there was any reference for this subject yet. My source is valid and purity is unquestionable. Wondering if any notable study has been done into it yet... Beyond the obvious clusterfuck of hallucination and disorientation that would amount from 10mg at once as an initial dose, i have done excesses of 10-15 spread out over a period of 24 hours? Am I just a frybag or is this going to come back and bite me in the ass?

Does anyone have any information on the shelf life of this chemical? I can't seem to find anything on either of the B&D threads.

Should last longer than your lifetime if you store it in proper conditions (away from light / air / heat) ;)

Anyway, I was wondering if I will be able to dissolve 385mg into 5 ml ? Or 770mg into 10ml ?

Doc will last forever? This is pleasing!

... oh! & mam, don't fret about diluting by drop. I've had little problem with this method &, despite constant urging in this thread, in order to maintain the integrity of my experiment, some more doc has once again recently been diluted the same way. However, rather than 500ug per drop I believe it safer to dilute to 100ug per drop. The inevitable variations in drop size even out the more drops that are used.

I appreciate that dosing per ml might seem more accurate & if/when my source changes, I'll change my dilution method.

Last edited:
I won't use drop, but I planned doing my own blotters so :)

I just wanna know if I will be able to dissolve 385mg into 5ml or 770mg into 10ml of alcohol solution ? (Maybe with little heat then).

Just asking because I don't want to waste the chemical.

DOC is mad. Tried this in a gay bar last weekend. Loved the euphoria, but the "game theory" was a bit much, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.