Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DOC Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that shit.

DOC - wow! Thats all I can really say about it. Easily the most fascinating compound I've ever done - I've never had anything like it! I don't seem to get any real visuals from DOC, but the headspace is easily the best I've had from any psychedelic (even 2C-P, which has a lovely headspace as well). No anxiety from the compound at all, and being able to explore interesting and very technical concepts whilst raving to psytrance and acid techno is an experience everyone should try at least once. The ultra-nootropic section of the peak is exceptional - feels like I can tune into a higher mode of thinking whilst on the peak.

I really feel it is a very relaxed compound and would imagine it hard to have a serious bad trip (as long as one stays within reasonable dosing parameters). I actually think this compound has had more impact on me than any other single compound I've taken and believe this compound could help me loads in discovering more about myself. So yeah, in closing, DOC is a great material and has potential to be the near perfect drug.

I have such a high tolerance,I take I take it every day.When,I first took it.The visuals freaked me out.I though.8(I started pucking.I must have 7 showers. had to pull the covers over my head.
Thought my father was going to die.So,he gave me a bunch of french furniture.He never came over here.Then,I thought I was in Haiti laying in a cabana with mosquito
netting.8oI love the 2c a lot.

Advice

IamMe90

You need to stop doing drugs every day.

I can't agree with you more. You can go into a psychosis. 8( Something so simple,as don't do it every day.Now let me write that down.:|All kidding aside,I feel yah.:D

Hi there !

Anyone tried 1 mg of DOC ? Is this visual at 1 mg or not ?

Thanks!

I experienced mild visuals and color enhancement at 1 - 1.5mg. At those levels though you sort of have to be "paying attention" or looking for the visuals. They won't be blatant and overwhelming like higher doses.

Can 2 mg of DOC can be considered a good starting dose for a good experience ? (Not too overwhelming)

Ive done DOC twice, 1mg and 4mg, i love it, i spent a whole 12 hours just listening to music.
I love the sedation, the euphoria, the visuals and music enhancement.
1mg was underwhelming but 4mg was perfect and i am skinny.
I tried mxe while i was coming down from the 1mg and it completely stopped the visuals, it overpowers the DOC.

i find about 4 mg to be the best for me i use doc a decent amount i like it far more than i like lsd even tho i do enjoy some good lavender or needle point when i can =p

doc doesnt have the mental fuck lsd does and is more visual on many levels for me

anyone else tried to vap it off foil or glass yet?

I vap'd an unknown amount of crystal between 2-4 mg(scale wasnt accurate to 1mg)

take a blast while i slowly heat and visuals come on instantly with a rush of euphoria

almost makes you wanna fiend for it cuz the rush is so nice and i felt after effects for the next 6 hours but im also very sensitive to stimulants because of my opiate/benzo/ketamine abuse in the past

Last edited:
Hello !

I have a question about the conservation. I recently came across a vial of DOC being at 2mg/ml. My question is for how long can I store the vial without lost of potency/degradation if stored in good cautions ?
I also have 6 sugar cubes 2C-P - laced at 10mg/hit. I would like to know what's the best conditions to store the cubes and how long does it takes before degrading ?

Thank you!

Hello !

I have a question about the conservation. I recently came across a vial of DOC being at 2mg/ml. My question is for how long can I store the vial without lost of potency/degradation if stored in good cautions ?
I also have 6 sugar cubes 2C-P - laced at 10mg/hit. I would like to know what's the best conditions to store the cubes and how long does it takes before degrading ?

Thank you!

doc is a really stable chemical and will store at room temp for up to 3 years without degrading and believe to store infinitely in freezing if sealed properly.

no idea about 2c-p im more into 2c-b and 2c-i i find that some of them are just too weird for me

Could there be any crossover tolerance or overly active synergistic effect with 6-APB if taken at the same time?

Could there be any crossover tolerance or overly active synergistic effect with 6-APB if taken at the same time?

i dont suggest mixing it with any stimulants of any nature

i ate about 75mg mdma on doc and the euphoria was far too much

made me yak

overstimulated

Yeah I'd imagine taking too much MDMA on DOC might be a little overwhelming. I've combined the two (DOC and MDMA) and it was sublime, but I kept the MDMA doses very low (c. 20mg bumps periodically).

Its an arguable point as to whether MDMA is necessary on DOC as DOC produces incredible euphoria on its own, but the MDMA definitely added to it in a noticeable way.

Yeah I'd imagine taking too much MDMA on DOC might be a little overwhelming. I've combined the two (DOC and MDMA) and it was sublime, but I kept the MDMA doses very low (c. 20mg bumps periodically).

Its an arguable point as to whether MDMA is necessary on DOC as DOC produces incredible euphoria on its own, but the MDMA definitely added to it in a noticeable way.

at 20mg it prob would add some real nice effects but anywhere near a .1 of good mdma was far too much and im an experienced mdxx and dox user

^ VERY useful info guys, thanks much. Maybe its the clear-headed nature of DOC and/or the lengthy timeframe in the psychedelic mindstate allowing a user to "gather his thoughts," but there has been more no-nonsense clear explicit rational helpful discourse in this thread than any other thread I remember in my long years at BL. This I think bodes very well for the drug... I am probably going to give it my first try (2mg of the slightly lavender tinted batch I got about a year ago) VERY soon. If it feels OK 4-5 hours in I may even experiment with tiny oral bumps of Methylone (waaay below normal doses as suggested of course).

^ VERY useful info guys, thanks much. Maybe its the clear-headed nature of DOC and/or the lengthy timeframe in the psychedelic mindstate allowing a user to "gather his thoughts," but there has been more no-nonsense clear explicit rational helpful discourse in this thread than any other thread I remember in my long years at BL. This I think bodes very well for the drug... I am probably going to give it my first try (2mg of the slightly lavender tinted batch I got about a year ago) VERY soon. If it feels OK 4-5 hours in I may even experiment with tiny oral bumps of Methylone (waaay below normal doses as suggested of course).

i have a real love for doc it opened my eyes to a lot of beautiful things ive never seen with my own eyes

its very visually astounding and just a beautiful chemical i watched my girlfriends tapestry change colors and move with the music i was listening to (lotus =D) its the only psy to ever give me visuals like that and just blew my mind around 4mg i found to be the sweet spot around 2 hours i normally throw up and then the visuals kick in hard and its all amazing from there lasts about 30 hours but i normally take a xanax around 22 ish

I am probably going to give it my first try (2mg of the slightly lavender tinted batch I got about a year ago) VERY soon. If it feels OK 4-5 hours in I may even experiment with tiny oral bumps of Methylone (waaay below normal doses as suggested of course).

Don't do that on your maiden voyage with DOC. It is a very powerful psych, and it also takes a few hours to build in to the peak, which lasts for a good 8 hours. The plateau lasts even longer. You don't want to be messing with extra peaks and comedowns by taking methylone on top when you haven't even yet understood how DOC works for you. I don't see why anyone would want to mess with such a beautiful experience on their first time out.

^ Good advice which I will follow, probably would have come to that conclusion myself after it hit, as I am usually rather conservative about re-dosing or combining... my thought during/after comeup is usually "Well this is QUITE well enough!" But thanks for reminding me to be sensible and not greedy. Buzz-greed really gets people in alot of trouble! Just, you know, be happy, as Mr. Marley advised.

DOC is quite probably the most amazing chemical I've ever taken. The headspace - wow! This chemical has shown me revelations about my anxiety disorder and my social anxiety is a fair bit lower after that trip, certainly.I could do an awful lot of personal work with this compound. I love the headspace and the length (20-24 hours) is excellent, loads of time to integrate things. I've only taken it 5 times (3 real trips, the other 2 were threshold effects at best), but already it has shown me far more about my self than any other compound I've ever taken. Powerful stuff!

DOC is quite probably the most amazing chemical I've ever taken. The headspace - wow! This chemical has shown me revelations about my anxiety disorder and my social anxiety is a fair bit lower after that trip, certainly.I could do an awful lot of personal work with this compound. I love the headspace and the length (20-24 hours) is excellent, loads of time to integrate things. I've only taken it 5 times (3 real trips, the other 2 were threshold effects at best), but already it has shown me far more about my self than any other compound I've ever taken. Powerful stuff!

glad to see more people are discovering how amazing doc really is

Status
Not open for further replies.