View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DOC Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jesusgreen, I saw the original post and it didn't look at all like solicitation. When I read it, it just looked like someone who wanted more information on what type of equipment people were using to measure and titrate their doses of DOC. It would never have even crossed my mind to have thought about drug dealing until you brought it up. I think editing his post is a bit heavy-handed.

I only left that part out because without it there's no way his post could be misunderstood - and with it, it wasn't necessary for the question he was asking anyway. However if he feels it is necessary for whatever reason, he can of course make a new post or edit it back in :)

17.5mgs DOC

This past weekend I forgot that my liquid DOC was 2.5mg/ml and dosed as if it were 1mg/ml. ended up taking 17.5mg doc at once instead of 7mg. lasted roughly 36 hours, the 1st 12 hours were great, everything looked like a van gogh painting. When I looked in the mirror a van gogh painting is the best way i could describe my face.

I also had weird auditory things. Like when my cat meowed it sounded like an echo. and my bedroom had a buzzing sound in it that other rooms didn't. After a while I figured out it was the sunlight in the room. It was the only room where sunlight was pouring in, the windows were open, somehow after testing all the rooms I norrowed it down to the sunlight causing a buzzing in my head. And people talking in the radio sounded like they were talking in exaggerated accent in an empty echoey hallway.

I had color bursts of rainbow flowers fill my vision from time to time.

But again the most interesting part was all the auditory distortion I had, which i had never had on this substance before.

Nothing about the experience i would rate as bad except the terrible exhaustion of it lasting so long, otherwise i might try to repeat it.

No nausea although i found when i drink a couple gatorades after dosing with 2c's or doc it helps eliminate the nausea..Not buch bodyload at all except for some mild diarrhea

Could give lots more details but i'm short on time.

This past weekend I forgot that my liquid DOC was 2.5mg/ml and dosed as if it were 1mg/ml. ended up taking 17.5mg doc at once instead of 7mg. lasted roughly 36 hours, the 1st 12 hours were great, everything looked like a van gogh painting. When I looked in the mirror a van gogh painting is the best way i could describe my face.

I also had weird auditory things. Like when my cat meowed it sounded like an echo. and my bedroom had a buzzing sound in it that other rooms didn't. After a while I figured out it was the sunlight in the room. It was the only room where sunlight was pouring in, the windows were open, somehow after testing all the rooms I norrowed it down to the sunlight causing a buzzing in my head. And people talking in the radio sounded like they were talking in exaggerated accent in an empty echoey hallway.

I had color bursts of rainbow flowers fill my vision from time to time.

But again the most interesting part was all the auditory distortion I had, which i had never had on this substance before.

Nothing about the experience i would rate as bad except the terrible exhaustion of it lasting so long, otherwise i might try to repeat it.

No nausea although i found when i drink a couple gatorades after dosing with 2c's or doc it helps eliminate the nausea..Not buch bodyload at all except for some mild diarrhea

Could give lots more details but i'm short on time.

17.5mg, holy fuck.

This might have to get another go next weekend... I really want to re-visit the headspace I had on my second trip on DOC and would love to explore that more.

Any rough idea on dosage? This stuff is literally active with a few grains of material. The tiniest bump will have you tripping fairly hard for up to 24 hours. I'd dread to even imagine what a small K-like bump would do to you... 8o 8(

When I made my first dilution, there was a tiny grain that weighed 3mg on it's own. It was far more dense than the rest of the powder. Obviously no one recommends eyeballing anything, but it obviously carries more risk with this series.

I'm am big person,garbage head so to speak.I would by no means advocate,my method of delivery (insufflation) nor the amount.Not unless,you want to go through your own personal hell.My analogy of this series,crystallized rocket fuel.I use it w/ 5-MeO-MiPT to take off the dark side aspect.:D

After the glowing success of my 13mg trip, I plan on ingesting 10mg of DOC very soon, just waiting on supplies (while my boyfriend will be dosing 5). Above 7mg this chem has seemed to really shine for me - absolutely batshit insane CEVs that remind me of traveling through dimensions. On my last 7mg trip I hallucinated cat faces all over the walls and in my head. Fantastic stuff.

The most I ever did was probably 8-9 mg... + 500-700ug LSD + some MDMA and Ketamine here and there... Up North festival 2008...

and yes I was very much in the zone and dancing right up front of the stage during the peak of that experience!

DOC is very friendly to me. Visually powerful, that's for sure, but it's hard for me to imagine a bad trip on it.

Planning on dancing with the good DOC tonight. Methinks 5mg each for me and my two best friends will be perfect. Cannot wait!

Even though I've taken 8-9mg and felt it was a controllable trip, I've known people to take 3mg and consider it to be too intense.

For first timers I would try no more than 3mg orally... if you are looking for nothing stronger than one or two hits of decent LSD perhaps start with 2mg.

Cllarifycation

I'm am big person,garbage head so to speak.I would by no means advocate,my method of delivery (insufflation) nor the amount.Not unless,you want to go through your own personal hell.My analogy of this series,crystallized rocket fuel.I use it w/ 5-MeO-MiPT to take off the dark side aspect.:D

This a month ago with a slow learning curve and being impatient.Didn't learn the fundamentals.For my 1st time,god only knows the amount.I literally fried out my brains.
I've since remedied,that foolishness.1st timers,use the conservative approach.3mg tops,until you learn your body.Common sense and being meticulous.;) bluedolphin,follow his advice.%)

Still have no idea on the dose, mojorisen? I'm just fascinated in elucidating some of the safety parameters associated with this compound.

Am toying with going raving on DOC tomorrow night (NYE), but still not 100% sure I have the confidence to do it. Planning on dosing fairly low, maybe 3-4 mg. At least the club is out of town, so won't have to deal with beerboys or townies, but a guy I quite like will be there so that could make things potentially more difficult. Talks of an after party as well, so a long acting euphoric compound to use as a base sounds ideal.

My experience ended up being somewhat disappointing... although we all took around 5mg, the effects were nothing like they should have been, based on my prior experiences. Is it possible that the DOC denatured in the lemonade that we mixed it in?

My experience ended up being somewhat disappointing... although we all took around 5mg, the effects were nothing like they should have been, based on my prior experiences. Is it possible that the DOC denatured in the lemonade that we mixed it in?

I know this is off topic. I would weigh a couple capsules 20.000 Cal.(0.001 scale )same what ever gelcap size is available .See if they're the same.Then weigh 1 cap (preload wt.) tare.(After that the tare feature is fore-biding.)
Add or take away as you like. Lemonade IS A NO NO. Too, acidic.It may have been garbage to begin with.8o

Still have no idea on the dose, mojorisen? I'm just fascinated in elucidating some of the safety parameters associated with this compound.

Am toying with going raving on DOC tomorrow night (NYE), but still not 100% sure I have the confidence to do it. Planning on dosing fairly low, maybe 3-4 mg. At least the club is out of town, so won't have to deal with beerboys or townies, but a guy I quite like will be there so that could make things potentially more difficult. Talks of an after party as well, so a long acting euphoric compound to use as a base sounds ideal.

I cannot really recommend a dose.Music is good.(Reggae)Do it in a controlled environment.Stay home w/ the old lady or whatever.Deep joy on New Years one and all.:D

DOC - wow! Thats all I can really say about it. Easily the most fascinating compound I've ever done - I've never had anything like it! I don't seem to get any real visuals from DOC, but the headspace is easily the best I've had from any psychedelic (even 2C-P, which has a lovely headspace as well). No anxiety from the compound at all, and being able to explore interesting and very technical concepts whilst raving to psytrance and acid techno is an experience everyone should try at least once. The ultra-nootropic section of the peak is exceptional - feels like I can tune into a higher mode of thinking whilst on the peak.

I really feel it is a very relaxed compound and would imagine it hard to have a serious bad trip (as long as one stays within reasonable dosing parameters). I actually think this compound has had more impact on me than any other single compound I've taken and believe this compound could help me loads in discovering more about myself. So yeah, in closing, DOC is a great material and has potential to be the near perfect drug.

I find it strange that I'm the only one I know who seems to get visuals off of DOC. Alone, I get very typical OEVs-- things breathing and glowing, my vision kind of separates into multiple colors (Similar the Photo booth effect on the bottom left), and some fractaling going on. But then when weed is introduced... that really amps things up. I begin to see faces in everything (sometimes angry, yet they don't cause a bad trip), and soon I start having really crazy visuals. But I love it! DOC is fascinating. I always look forward to doing research with it.

You are not the only one to get visuals on DOC, it's a pretty visual chem for quite a lot of people, myself included. For me it's very fractally on medium doses (4-6mg) and at 7mg it gets very cyberspace-esque, like traveling through worm holes. However, there's always a bit of tryptamine like fluidity present in the visuals for me, which is strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.