View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DOC Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. DOC is a substituted amphetamine. I haven't read anything about combining doc with uppers but I'd worry whether the adderall might increase DOC's side effects like vasoconstriction. Somebody with more knowledge should give advice on this

2. For me, DOC isn't very pushy (in the head) and I can work with the trip as I please. You can pretty much do what you want with it. I try not to go into trips with expectations nowadays though because things turn out better that way.

Oh, of course I don't plan on taking Adderall with DOC. I should have made that clearer. I'll skip my dose that day--I just wonder if amphetamine tolerance will affect the dose I should take.

And that's good to know. I wouldn't say I'm going into it with expectations so much as I'm pondering possibilities for the long trip. I'll do whatever feels right in the end. But since the things I want to work on come up in my mind a lot, I figure they're bound to come up in one of the trips.

Thanks for your input :)

No. The molecules of Amphetamine and the DOx's are alike, but that's all there is to the similarity. Their method of action is vastly different, so the usage of either should not interfere in terms of tolerance. Though yes, skipping the Adderall is a good idea, because of the vasoconstriction, heart rate, etc.

As for point 2, though the DOx compounds are a bit different from, say, Mushrooms or LSD, in the end they're all just compounds that make you trip. So in that sense, all of the experience you might have gathered with other psychedelics certainly applies here. We can't really say how you should go in to solving your life's issues, because that's a path we all have to take personally. Rest assured though, if you have something that needs resolving, then it will come up in your mind during the trip

So sometime this week I should be receiving some DOC. I have a fair bit of experience with LSD, mushrooms, and 2c-e, but I've never tried this or any other DOx compound. I'm planning on a starting dose of 2.4mg--it's coming to me in doses that size, so it seems easiest, and I think I'm prepared to handle quite an intense experience should that dose provide one (plus I'll have a trip sitter de facto, since I live with my boyfriend)

Sounds to me as if you're recieving DOC in blotters, pre-dosed by some random Internet supplier? There have been issues with blotters of unknown concentration or ingredients. Read the DOI overdose thread! It might be wise to assume that the vendor has accidentally dosed the blotters twice as heavilly as you assume or that a compound twice as strong as expected was used! There are Psychedelics called NBOMe's around these days that almost equal LSD in their strength & as these NBOMe compounds are legal & freely produced in many parts of the world it's always possible a manufaturer of "Trips" might use an NBOMe rather than risk legal action by using a banned drug like DOC. Misrepresenting goods is probably equally naughty vendor behaviour of course!

Either way, even 1.2mg of DOC can make for a facinating & long-lasting, albiet pretty easy-going trip & it wouldn't do any harm to neck half or even a quarter of the blotter first, to test for surprising effects! If you take half & start to trip, but not strongly enough, after about 2 hours you can take the rest, or if nothing at all has happened, another whole one... Just be very wary of assumed dosing. If you didn't confirm the drug ID personally & then dilute it & test it yourself, you should assume that they are stronger than you expect. Just common sense!

Have a fucking great time, sorry to be so doomy! Lol DOC is a superb Psychedelic, easilly & by far my favourite long acting Psychedelic drug. I never had much of it though, hopefully I find more one day! :)

Link to DOI thread - http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/655691-Hospitalization-from-use-of-DOI-Blotters

Sounds to me as if you're recieving DOC in blotters, pre-dosed by some random Internet supplier? There have been issues with blotters of unknown concentration or ingredients. Read the DOI overdose thread! It might be wise to assume that the vendor has accidentally dosed the blotters twice as heavilly as you assume or that a compound twice as strong as expected was used! There are Psychedelics called NBOMe's around these days that almost equal LSD in their strength & as these NBOMe compounds are legal & freely produced in many parts of the world it's always possible a manufaturer of "Trips" might use an NBOMe rather than risk legal action by using a banned drug like DOC. Misrepresenting goods is probably equally naughty vendor behaviour of course!

Either way, even 1.2mg of DOC can make for a facinating & long-lasting, albiet pretty easy-going trip & it wouldn't do any harm to neck half or even a quarter of the blotter first, to test for surprising effects! If you take half & start to trip, but not strongly enough, after about 2 hours you can take the rest, or if nothing at all has happened, another whole one... Just be very wary of assumed dosing. If you didn't confirm the drug ID personally & then dilute it & test it yourself, you should assume that they are stronger than you expect. Just common sense!

Have a fucking great time, sorry to be so doomy! Lol DOC is a superb Psychedelic, easilly & by far my favourite long acting Psychedelic drug. I never had much of it though, hopefully I find more one day! :)

Link to DOI thread - http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/655691-Hospitalization-from-use-of-DOI-Blotters

Yes, I am receiving it on pre-measured blotters. I've heard nothing but positive reviews of this vendor, so I trust him relatively well, but you raise a very good point. I'll take a look at that thread and consider halving my starting dose.

Hey !

I have a quick question here :)

Do you think I will be able to dissolve 50mg of DOC HCL in 1ml 40% Alcohol (White Vodka Eristoff brand) ? Should it requires some heat ?

Thank you very much!

in 1ml? are you planning on measuring doses dropwise? 10ml would be better imo.

I only feel comfortable going around 20mg/ml. And with that, I need heat. You can always give it a shot and if it fails dilute the solution until it's all dissolved.

40mg of DOC will dissolve in 40% alcohol, as it's a pretty soluble compound. I have been able to dissolve 40mg of 25C/B-NBOMe in 1ml of 40% alcohol with a fair bit of heat and NBOMe's have very low solubility in comparison. Heating with a cigarette lighter should suffice.

Keep in mind that some of the solvent may evaporate when heated, so measure it after dissolving.
And hello bluelighter status

All right, so you SURE I will be able to dissolve 45/50mg in 1ml of 40% alcohol ?

I need to do it today so...

Again, thank you very much :)

Edit: Well I do it and it dissolved perfectly :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does that not make a very strong concoction Hoffs? I hope you will be able to extract proper dosings from that, perhaps you'r dropping it on blotting paper. Anyway, be careful, DOC can be a pretty dodgy one if you have too much of it or overdose!

With a micropipette you can accurately dose from a solution like this, so maybe HofmannBlotter has something like that.

EDIT: On second thought, even a 1ml syringe is accurate enough for this. Though yes, a very fine margin of error.

Done ;)

fKs2z.jpg

Only for my own purpose :)

1.5mg per hit.

Already ate 2 and feels good !

Yes and the 2 I ate are actually pretty strong =D

I'm gonna lay back in my couch :)

Bye bye

EDIT : Whoah, actually yes the trip is stonger than I have imagined :) Always feels good by the way. Gonna smoke a cig and it's raining, so beautiful!

Last edited:
Ah, blotters, thought so. I'm sure the compound is distributed evenly. The blotters look good dude! :)

2 x 1.5mg should be a nice session! Have fun :)

Perfect! I'm glad things worked out for you. Did you individually dose each blotter tab or did you just saturate the entire strip? I've been using a 1ml insulin syringe to individually dose each blotter with much success.

I saturated the whole strip :) It fits perfectly with no loss. I use a syringue yes :D

I still feel the DOC through my veins, such a beauty <3 One of my favorite psychedelic ! In my TOP 5 things I've done in my life =D Deserves a THUMBS UP !

I FEEL SOOOOOOOO GOOD :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.