View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DOC Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we are approaching the time of a new Big and Dandy DOC thread...

In other news, my local park has a phenomenal view across the south of Leeds, can see for quite a number of miles. May be my next venue for trialling DOC...

I know that it's advised one waits two weeks in between DOC trips, but what would my tolerance be like if I take 2mgs and then something like 7mgs this weekend?

Also, I'm going to sound mad for saying this since the duration is so long already, but would re-dosing during the trip lengthen it?

Last edited:
are you saying 2mg today and then 7mg this weekend? your weekend trip will still be reasonably strong, might feel more like 5mg-6mg though.

and redosing does indeed increase the duration of the trip, sorry haha :)

Yeap! 7mgs would be this weekend. Thanks for the input, I might even bump up my dosage a little bit then.

I actually am considering redosing to lengthen the trip-- this weekend my friend is visiting and we're going to take DOC, and we have a tooooon of time, so perhaps we'll just trip for two days! But probably not, considering how insane that sounds.

7mg DOC trip... probably one of the most intense and profound trips I've ever had. Especially when weed was smoked. Shit. I wish I could remember more of it though D8

7mg DOC trip... probably one of the most intense and profound trips I've ever had. Especially when weed was smoked. Shit. I wish I could remember more of it though D8

sounds like you didn't redose then? lol

Nah haha, it was totally unnecessary. I was more than fine with how much I took.

How did you take it? Orally? DOC is one crazy ass chemical - insufflation is pure psychedelic pandemonium at 2mg! Couldn't imagine insufflating 7mg of DOC... ...or could I? 8o

Care to elaborate on that?

I have a soft spot for DOC, psychedelic pandemonium sounds great

Care to elaborate on that?

I have a soft spot for DOC, psychedelic pandemonium sounds great

2-3mg insufflated will definitely provide that - near immediate onset and a very strong and complex trip (fairly visual, but very mentally complex), verging on a ++++. Be very careful though, I had a few difficult moments which required me to try to think myself out of them (I was under a lot of stress though, and I think this had quite some impact on the nature of the trip - felt very manic at times).

How did you take it? Orally? DOC is one crazy ass chemical - insufflation is pure psychedelic pandemonium at 2mg! Couldn't imagine insufflating 7mg of DOC... ...or could I? 8o

Orally all the way. Dissolved in a drink, and drank over the course of 30-45 min.
Last time I just licked it off my finger and washed it down with some soda, which was an awful choice. Made me off and on nauseous for the entire trip. This time, I vomited an hour or so after taking it, but it felt so good to do it. I wasn't nauseous at all afterwards for the rest of the trip. Plus, since I was already coming up when it happened, it wasn't awful, unlike puking from alcohol.

Oh, and I definitely say this was a ++++ trip, although at times it receded to a +++. Holy shit, I can't wait to do it again in the future at this dose. Or maybe a little higher?

Orally all the way. Dissolved in a drink, and drank over the course of 30-45 min.
Last time I just licked it off my finger and washed it down with some soda, which was an awful choice. Made me off and on nauseous for the entire trip. This time, I vomited an hour or so after taking it, but it felt so good to do it. I wasn't nauseous at all afterwards for the rest of the trip. Plus, since I was already coming up when it happened, it wasn't awful, unlike puking from alcohol.

Oh, and I definitely say this was a ++++ trip, although at times it receded to a +++. Holy shit, I can't wait to do it again in the future at this dose. Or maybe a little higher?
Always good to see someone finally find the love for psychedelics!;)

I had pretty much left the psychedelics this time 2 years ago, I'd found my niche with MDMA & I was more than happy. Shrooms would be eaten on the odd occassion I had the opportunity but I wasnt into experimenting anymore...

Then the government banned Meph. I tried the stuff out, liked it (bit too much) & began searching for LSD like chemicals (2c's, tryptamines etc) & have been enjoying tripping regularly for about a year now.
DOC is by far the most facinating chemical & I am delighted to have discovered it!

I dunno much about aMT, but I believe it is in fact DOC that's the cadillac of psychedelics!

I dunno much about aMT, but I believe it is in fact DOC that's the cadillac of psychedelics!
Lol IDK if your misquoting on purpose but its said the car in question is a Rolls Royce not a caddy!P.S. A drug with a 3 hour come up and up to 24 hour extremely powerful mental/visual trip would not be a suitable choice for this phrasing IMO.

Always good to see someone finally find the love for psychedelics!;)

Oh, I already have a deep love for psychedelics. I was just happy to finally be able to truly unlock some of the things that DOC has to offer.

Oh, I already have a deep love for psychedelics. I was just happy to finally be able to truly unlock some of the things that DOC has to offer.
I'm talking about something different. Not the exclamation of something like "I love psychedelics!"aloud, maybe you do and think you do at that point, but from the sounds of it you had a trip that unlocks the exclamation of it in your heart that screams "God I fucking love psychedelics and the state they cause!!!".

aMT and DOC... One can only wonder what this combination would be like... I'd imagine the full range of virtually anything could be experienced on this combination. Feels like it could be near the ultimate psychedelic experience.

Well in the interest of science and all that, and the mere fundamental paradigm of curiosity killing cats, and envelope pushing, I think this may well have to be tested soon... Maybe with a bit of Ketamine thrown in if I'm feeling brave enough (or stupid perhaps...)... Crazy times for sure! Has anyone else combined these two (+ possibly third...) lovely chemicals? Did it end badly? Was it as promising as my imagination thinks it might be?

I'd be separating the peaks slightly (by say 3-4 hours just in-case of MAOI effects), and going fairly careful on the doses of each. Something tells me this will be intense. Boredom and Intrigue - a dangerous mix...

I'd say DOC more resembles a maglev-train, going through the Himalayas - smooth, but at the same time, completely batshit-insane!

Last edited:
I would imagine AMT+DOC would feel like insane ecstasy on the body mixed with probably a lot of muscle tension and body load.

And yeah DOC definitely would be the rolls royce. AMT really isn't that good. Feels and trips like dirty dirty LSD mixed with a speedy E pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.