View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DOC Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine AMT+DOC would feel like insane ecstasy on the body mixed with probably a lot of muscle tension and body load.

And yeah DOC definitely would be the rolls royce. AMT really isn't that good. Feels and trips like dirty dirty LSD mixed with a speedy E pill.

Oh aMT is really that good. My favourite chemical at the moment - even nicer than MDMA (which I love immensely). DOC would add some almost unimaginable layers of intensity to the aMT's warm lovelyness...

Another lovely DOC trip yesterday. The come down is a real bitch though. Couldn't sleep until at least 20 hours in, and then I only slept on and off for a few hours. But, the experience itself makes it all worth it. I can't believe the visuals that I have been getting with this compound. Unfortunately, my trip mates don't see the visuals in nearly the intensity that I have. I wonder why this is.

Another lovely DOC trip yesterday. The come down is a real bitch though. Couldn't sleep until at least 20 hours in, and then I only slept on and off for a few hours. But, the experience itself makes it all worth it. I can't believe the visuals that I have been getting with this compound. Unfortunately, my trip mates don't see the visuals in nearly the intensity that I have. I wonder why this is.

Visualization isn't exclusive to psychedelic experience. I truly believe some are just more prone to these effects than others, I have friends who get nearly zero visual disturbances at all from LSD. 2C-B has made this lesson all the more clear to me; psychedelic visuals are as much an effect of the drug as they are an exercise of your own mind. I can manipulate my 2C-B visuals as much as I want to.. You probably just engage yourself in the visuals more than your friends.

I guess you're right. It just amazes me how very intense my visuals are, and then my tripmate has next to none.

Had another 5-6 mg yesterday of this, a few hours after taking aMT, and was quite disappointed this time - the DOC didn't seem to take off really - the trip was weak. Hovever, introduced 2 good doses of Ketamine (around 50-60mg of K insufflated - have a pretty low tolerance to K), twice, and this lead to an extremely intense, visual trip with very impressive CEV's. Wow! That was crazy, the two go together very well.

Oh weeks ago now, probably approaching 2 months ago now. I doubt tolerance was an issue.

I find DOC has a hideous comedown, on a par with high, repeated dosed MDMA. This doesn't seem unreasonable given that the euphoria from it equals peak level of what I might obtain from an optimal dose of MDMA, its just (generally) trippy-as-fuck to go with it. The next few days though, wow! A very worthy chemical but the comedown is a bitch! Be prepared for that! Still want more though, I guess the workaround here is to avoid concomittant use of putative 5HT agonists in conjunction with DOC.

The comedown is really shitty. As I wind down the trip, I find myself really sore (especially my back/shoulders/neck area) and exhausted, but of course still stimmed up for a while. And then for the next few days, I can't seem to get good sleep, and my legs feel weird and sore. But it's worth it every now and then for an awesome DOC trip.

sometimes i find on DOC that i forget to eat and drink an adequate amount. i think this is often to blame for the body malaise that can occur.

Its more the emotional aspect of the comedown of DOC that sucks. I just let the drugs effects fade away, though I really like DOC's effects so never really want them to end (even after 24 hours!).

Weird, I get a pretty standard comedown on DOC aside from the muscle tension, and it's not as if DOC depletes serotonin levels or anything

I don't experience any negative effects during the comedown from DOC, rather the opposite actually. The afterglow from a DOC experience is one of the best. However, I agree that the euphoric empathy during the DOC experience is amazing, and actually - in my experience - blows the euphoria from MDMA out of the water.

It usually takes me about 24 hours to sleep after dosing DOC. I have used diazepam once to get to sleep after being kept awake by hypnic jerks even at 24 hours. It's more a case that your body is so relaxed and ready for sleep, but your mind is still pumping. Still, it's not an agressive insomnia and I find the sleep following a DOC session to be so deep and refreshing.

The visuals are immense indeed, the CEVs take me to another world. They are also incredibly meaningful in a very cosmic way. Highly colourful, spectacular resolution and detail. The fractals go on forever. I can get lost in the mental/visual landscape for hours on DOC, it is that absorbing.

sometimes i find on DOC that i forget to eat and drink an adequate amount. i think this is often to blame for the body malaise that can occur.

That's probably my problem, as I'm turned off by all food while tripping for basically the entire duration.

That's probably my problem, as I'm turned off by all food while tripping for basically the entire duration.

yup i do the same thing if i don't pay attention... pretty sure that not eating and staying away for 24 hours makes you feel like shit whether you're on DOC or not lol :)

yup i do the same thing if i don't pay attention... pretty sure that not eating and staying away for 24 hours makes you feel like shit whether you're on DOC or not lol :)
I think you have quite a point there ;) Anyway, quick question. I want to go out with a bang this year and I think DOC is a proper igniter. I have skimmed trough this thread and have read about people taking this at concerts and watching fireworks. But is it still pleasant when you have fireworks going off around you? Because that is kind of how the streets are in the Netherlands on January 1st at 0:01. I can imagine that (professional) fireworks are amazing while on DOC, but I have my doubts about the little 16-year old punks throwing 100s of firecrackers around.

Status
Not open for further replies.