• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

I got some straight up poison from China sold as MXE. People thought it was Tiletamine or something. Never had it tested. Was literally going to flush it when my friend begged me to give it to him. Then he told me his mouth had some sort of bad reaction to it, made him have literal mouth rash for over a week.
I’ve just been a little mistrusting since then. However.... I always did have my packages show up....
Those dirty bastards
I read a story on here as them sending an oz of highly potent noid instead of an oz of dck and the ppl narrowly avoid death
I dont want to ever put trust in china dn vendors
They always seem so sketchy and never answer questions properly or for days, making it seem like they arent sat at the computer, yet are quick to snatch your btc the second you send it

I got some straight up poison from China sold as MXE. People thought it was Tiletamine or something. Never had it tested. Was literally going to flush it when my friend begged me to give it to him. Then he told me his mouth had some sort of bad reaction to it, made him have literal mouth rash for over a week.
I’ve just been a little mistrusting since then. However.... I always did have my packages show up....
The people i use are very reliable as far as Chinese vendors go and ive had numerous samples of compounds sent into labs and they were exactly what they were meant to be and high purity this includes.

4-HO-MET, 4-AcO-DET, 4-AcO-EPT and couple batches of 4-AcO-DMT. That said i hadnt had the dissos tested but the 2F-DCK and 3-HO-PCE were high quality based off my personally bioessays...for whatever thats worth. Not all Chinese vendors are created equal i have had bad experiences and impure shit from others and thats pretty much why i generally only work with this one now when i get stuff from that part of the world, been going through them for years now. But as you know some of the more novel dissos are only coming outta the NL's.. Im gonna be testing out their new batch of 3-HO-PCP tho and i will let you guys know how it goes and i will send some to my friend to have analyzed okay. Im really hopeful tho cuz like i said all of the dissos they have sent me have always been legit and ive done many orders thru them with all kinds of compounds they are good company.

Last edited:
Does this compound induce frequent urination for anyone else? Is this something I should be concerned about? I went 5x in a 5 hr period and I usually have difficulty urinating under normal conditions. Also I seem to be experiencing Bouts of nausea while coming down. Is it even dmxe? I can’t be sure as It was from a source I’m not familiar with so I’ve become a bit apprehensive.

It appears that my dosages are somewhat lower than others as well. 25mg plugged provides quite an intense experience. I enjoy the initial effects but what comes after isn’t very pleasant.

Last edited:
Lots of drugs make me need to urinate, although that is typically in the ballpark of stimulants for me.
Given its relation to ketamine I would consider just pulling back on the reigns for a week or two every other week of use. Thats what I did with MXE, but that was more because I didn't want the tolerance to build up a ton. I didn't actually know about the potential for bladder damage back then. But if I were you I would set some limits about how often and how much aryls you are taking.
Bouts of nausea doesn't seem like it would be unexpected though. While I seemed to have an iron stomach with the dissociatives I tried, a wave of nausea wouldn't really be an uncommon thing. Some of my friends would get that pretty frequently. I couple you could tell were straight sea sick. One of my friends was guaranteed to throw up the first time she got up to move around.
I think it was earlier in this thread I was wondering about testing to pinpoint what aryl someone might have is. I have no experience with that yet unfortunately.
I am determined to actually add useful knowledge to this thread someday

Yes. That's how my bladder damage started.
Unfortunately all ACHs seem to cause bladder damage, frequent urination is the first sign :(
Sadly you need to slow down your usage.

Check my sig on ketamine abuse
Damn I mean I feel like I haven’t been abusing it too much. 500mg has lasted for over a month and I still have 60-70mg left. This is the plight of RCs these days. The sources are becoming more obscure and questionable.

Damn I mean I feel like I haven’t been abusing it too much. 500mg has lasted for over a month and I still have 60-70mg left. This is the plight of RCs these days. The sources are becoming more obscure and questionable.
Man, I have to say its hard to believe 500mg over a month would do that.

Come to think of it I must have been using about equal MXE as that pretty consistently for a while.
Now I am wondering if I damaged my bladder somehow without even noticing symptoms....

Man, I have to say its hard to believe 500mg over a month would do that.

Come to think of it I must have been using about equal MXE as that pretty consistently for a while.
Now I am wondering if I damaged my bladder somehow without even noticing symptoms....
I’m more worried that it’s not even dmxe. My dosages seem pretty low compared to others on this thread. I had a great experience with 25mg (rectally) last night but as I started to touch ground I began to urinate like crazy and became extremely nauseous. It really was akin to being sea sick. Any kind of motion would turn my stomach. I miss my old sources so much and all of my international orders have been seized :(

Bladder damage from ACHs seems to probably be cumulative, in that over time, the damage grows. So if you're starting to get damage, it might still slowly be building, even if you're not using too much right now.

Also, it's really hard to say for sure with these new ones. We know that the MXPr and MXiPr batches have impurities that can be washed away with acetone, but we don't know what those impurities are. It's reasonable to assume that the DMXE might not be 100% clean, either.

I don't normally insufflate drugs, but i gotta saty the high is much better than orally. Can anyone compare rectal vs nasal roa?

As far as bladder damage and other side effects of ACHs, which ROA would minimize the damage?

As far as bladder damage and other side effects of ACHs, which ROA would minimize the damage?
IV/IM in my experience.
I can IV/IM 5g of K in a 24hr session and it doesnt affect my bladder at all, whereas if I sniffed 5g i would definitely feel it in the bladder.

hmm i meant non-invasive - nasal / rectal / sublingual / oral (where it applies) / vaporizing?

So last week i had some acute pain problem (nothing serious) and decided to try 25mg nasally because of that as to reduce the dissociation like i do with 3-meo-pcp / DCK. Boy was i wrong. In 10 minutes it hit me hard and dissociation was very intense, but not cold / clinical like 3-meo-pcp, instead it was warm. Backdrip was disgusting.

It felt like i took a different drug than DMXE orally. It somehow felt magical. Despite the intensity i was not anxious or worrying at all. The high seemed to be concentrated around my head both physically and mentally, unlike with oral ROA where it's all-encompassing but not as good. It also didn't seem as incapacitating as oral because of that.

Interestingly closing my eyes was not as pleasurable as (oral) DCK. The pain was reduced, but i still felt it, just didn't bother me as much. I started watching some comedic tv show and it wasn't any funnier than usual, however there was this strong and strange feeling of novelty which made watching very interesting; it's not the same kind of novelty as the first time you're doing something - this seems different and more concentrated. There was also that magical feeling which i would also describe as "normalcy" (if that is even the correct word) - as in being very high, but somehow right-in-the-head and proper human being, the way i was supposed to be. I felt more connected to other people and mankind in general.

I didn't have the chance to test this with a friend, but i think it has disinhibiting effects - not like benzos or alcohol where you just don't give a shit, it felt more 'human', earthy, direct and empathic. Like with other dissos i did not have negative thoughts and did not think about past events, even that little voice in my head shut up. I didn't feel lonely, but still daydreamt about posting my trip report on bluelight. Libido was also increased in healthy way, albeit not as strong as 3-meo-pcp (which i've only done up to 4mg, edit: 8mg now). The high lasted for about hour and a half and then it started to slowly decline for about 2-2.5 hours, which was also pleasurable.

i did a 15mg redose, since that's all i had left. Pain relief was apparent, but the high was definitely not as good as 1st dose, so from now on i'll just do a single large one.

I'm not sure if this is direct result of the drug or what, but 2 full days after this i was feeling better and positive. Food seemed to taste a lot better than usually. I was also more energetic and was inclined to do some unnecessary shopping online, luckily i only settled on 1 purchase (plants and flowers and shit for decor). Make of this what you will. The 3rd and 4th day this feeling largely dissipated. It reminded me a bit of 3-meo-pcp afterglow which also last similiarly long, but is nowhere near as good - it just makes me less irritable - maybe i have to try bigger dosages.

Would you say MXPr / MXiPr are similiar to this?

Last edited:
Tried this one for the first time yesterday and got my ass kicked haha. 75mg were stronger than I anticipated, but it definitely impressed me! I'd say it has around twice the potency and duration of ketamine and is more euphoric, sociable, clear-headed and less sedating or inebriating. I can definitely see this being a hole-friendly compound like ketamine, O-PCE, etc..

Further trials are necessary for me to rank it, but it definitely feels like a winner and could make it into my top three dissociatives among ketamine and 3-MeO-PCE.