• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

Kodeisko

Bluelighter
(Again reposting my text from reddit)
I took ~60mg by nose (40 and then 20mg).

Kinda holed yesterday (i was a bit drunk and broke my law to no use it again this week unfortunately), or more precisely entered a deep musical meditation state while in my bed, and it was amazing, filled by love and peace, totally amazed by the moment, very crystal feeling, like diving under the water of your soul, smooth, subtle (not forced, even smoother and less mindfuck than MXPr and 2F-DCK at this point, but way more crystal-like and beauty in it) but strong, magical and a super therapeutic feel to it if it make sense.

Have felt so much magic in all the musical textures, it was materialized and spatial like one 2C-B-FLY with 2mg etizolam closed eye experience, absolute "woaaa" feeling.

Honestly, since MXE, this is the most "solid" and "peculiar" experience i have had in the disso field because there is no forced feeling nor dumb mindfuck into it, but there is a incredibly strong and therapeutic personal feeling, it easily stand on the first place with MXE for me, less forced, less stimulant, more uplifting and less disconnecting to reality (more lucidity) but not losing all the magical aspects.

Edit : we are okay that we can call it Methyletamine or Methetamine (i prefer the first one) ? To not just refer it to MXE (even if it's super similar) by calling it Deoxymethoxetamine or DMXE ?

Last edited:

electronDegenerate

Bluelighter
For sure Canada would be quicker id guesstimate maybe ten days or so. I was thinking about picking up some Base Tryptamines and 4subs soon myself, maybe few Lysergamides. But alas i will be taking shot in the dark and going for some DMXE, MXiPr and 3-HO-PCP in the coming weeks i truly hope it arrives cuz it would be so sad of it didnt i really wanna have stash of those foe 2021. Was thinking about getting some 3-HO-PCP from different vendor in the far east its pretty cheap if you get 5 grams and orders from that part of the world have always been successful for me, literally everytime. The last batch of 3-HO-PCE i got from them was of excellent quality as well.
I got some straight up poison from China sold as MXE. People thought it was Tiletamine or something. Never had it tested. Was literally going to flush it when my friend begged me to give it to him. Then he told me his mouth had some sort of bad reaction to it, made him have literal mouth rash for over a week.
I’ve just been a little mistrusting since then. However.... I always did have my packages show up....

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
I got some straight up poison from China sold as MXE. People thought it was Tiletamine or something. Never had it tested. Was literally going to flush it when my friend begged me to give it to him. Then he told me his mouth had some sort of bad reaction to it, made him have literal mouth rash for over a week.
I’ve just been a little mistrusting since then. However.... I always did have my packages show up....
Those dirty bastards
I read a story on here as them sending an oz of highly potent noid instead of an oz of dck and the ppl narrowly avoid death
I dont want to ever put trust in china dn vendors
They always seem so sketchy and never answer questions properly or for days, making it seem like they arent sat at the computer, yet are quick to snatch your btc the second you send it

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
The people i use are very reliable as far as Chinese vendors go and ive had numerous samples of compounds sent into labs and they were exactly what they were meant to be and high purity this includes.

4-HO-MET, 4-AcO-DET, 4-AcO-EPT and couple batches of 4-AcO-DMT. That said i hadnt had the dissos tested but the 2F-DCK and 3-HO-PCE were high quality based off my personally bioessays...for whatever thats worth. Not all Chinese vendors are created equal i have had bad experiences and impure shit from others and thats pretty much why i generally only work with this one now when i get stuff from that part of the world, been going through them for years now. But as you know some of the more novel dissos are only coming outta the NL's.. Im gonna be testing out their new batch of 3-HO-PCP tho and i will let you guys know how it goes and i will send some to my friend to have analyzed okay. Im really hopeful tho cuz like i said all of the dissos they have sent me have always been legit and ive done many orders thru them with all kinds of compounds they are good company.

Last edited:

higherconciousness

Bluelighter
Does this compound induce frequent urination for anyone else? Is this something I should be concerned about? I went 5x in a 5 hr period and I usually have difficulty urinating under normal conditions. Also I seem to be experiencing Bouts of nausea while coming down. Is it even dmxe? I can’t be sure as It was from a source I’m not familiar with so I’ve become a bit apprehensive.

It appears that my dosages are somewhat lower than others as well. 25mg plugged provides quite an intense experience. I enjoy the initial effects but what comes after isn’t very pleasant.

Last edited:

electronDegenerate

Bluelighter
Lots of drugs make me need to urinate, although that is typically in the ballpark of stimulants for me.
Given its relation to ketamine I would consider just pulling back on the reigns for a week or two every other week of use. Thats what I did with MXE, but that was more because I didn't want the tolerance to build up a ton. I didn't actually know about the potential for bladder damage back then. But if I were you I would set some limits about how often and how much aryls you are taking.
Bouts of nausea doesn't seem like it would be unexpected though. While I seemed to have an iron stomach with the dissociatives I tried, a wave of nausea wouldn't really be an uncommon thing. Some of my friends would get that pretty frequently. I couple you could tell were straight sea sick. One of my friends was guaranteed to throw up the first time she got up to move around.
I think it was earlier in this thread I was wondering about testing to pinpoint what aryl someone might have is. I have no experience with that yet unfortunately.
I am determined to actually add useful knowledge to this thread someday

higherconciousness

Bluelighter
Yes. That's how my bladder damage started.
Unfortunately all ACHs seem to cause bladder damage, frequent urination is the first sign :(
Sadly you need to slow down your usage.

Check my sig on ketamine abuse
Damn I mean I feel like I haven’t been abusing it too much. 500mg has lasted for over a month and I still have 60-70mg left. This is the plight of RCs these days. The sources are becoming more obscure and questionable.

electronDegenerate

Bluelighter
Damn I mean I feel like I haven’t been abusing it too much. 500mg has lasted for over a month and I still have 60-70mg left. This is the plight of RCs these days. The sources are becoming more obscure and questionable.
Man, I have to say its hard to believe 500mg over a month would do that.

Come to think of it I must have been using about equal MXE as that pretty consistently for a while.
Now I am wondering if I damaged my bladder somehow without even noticing symptoms....

higherconciousness

Bluelighter
Man, I have to say its hard to believe 500mg over a month would do that.

Come to think of it I must have been using about equal MXE as that pretty consistently for a while.
Now I am wondering if I damaged my bladder somehow without even noticing symptoms....
I’m more worried that it’s not even dmxe. My dosages seem pretty low compared to others on this thread. I had a great experience with 25mg (rectally) last night but as I started to touch ground I began to urinate like crazy and became extremely nauseous. It really was akin to being sea sick. Any kind of motion would turn my stomach. I miss my old sources so much and all of my international orders have been seized :(

b0bzp0p

Greenlighter
I heard from a friend that EGCg or simply green tea might help prevent bladder damage from ketamine. Could also apply to DMXE.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Bladder damage from ACHs seems to probably be cumulative, in that over time, the damage grows. So if you're starting to get damage, it might still slowly be building, even if you're not using too much right now.

Also, it's really hard to say for sure with these new ones. We know that the MXPr and MXiPr batches have impurities that can be washed away with acetone, but we don't know what those impurities are. It's reasonable to assume that the DMXE might not be 100% clean, either.

fugme

Bluelighter
I don't normally insufflate drugs, but i gotta saty the high is much better than orally. Can anyone compare rectal vs nasal roa?

As far as bladder damage and other side effects of ACHs, which ROA would minimize the damage?

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
As far as bladder damage and other side effects of ACHs, which ROA would minimize the damage?
IV/IM in my experience.
I can IV/IM 5g of K in a 24hr session and it doesnt affect my bladder at all, whereas if I sniffed 5g i would definitely feel it in the bladder.

fugme

Bluelighter
hmm i meant non-invasive - nasal / rectal / sublingual / oral (where it applies) / vaporizing?