• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The 6th Recursion

I've been reading about people applying the nasal spray idea to DMT- has anyone had any experience with this and would be able to share what they think of this roi?

It worked SO MUCH better than just plugging Freebase DMT in plain H20 like did years ago thst had peetty much no effect. When using DMT Acetate rectally you trip really and the nature of the trip is different then smoking for sure. I would highly recommend people to try this out especially if you are having difficulty vaporizing properly. I wanna try it with 200mgs next time and really go for it.

Yup I also tried rectal DMT acetate and found it pretty good although didn’t explore to high of doses. When I heard that stupid bitch Krystal talking about needing a half gram or something dumb I could tell the bioavailability must’ve been much different between the salt and freebase form.

How I did it was convert the freebase with acetic, dry completely, then redissolve in minimal H2O. A lot of the tars will stay behind but the very soluble DMT acetate will dissolve quickly. This also gets rid of excess acetic acid saving from unneeded internal damage ;)

-GC

I had an interesting effect vaping DMT while on Modafinil- it appears the latter definitely potentiates the experience as normally on my DMT vape pen I need three takes to blast off-with the Modafinil one rip was enough. I was sent into hyperspace immediately. Crazy colorful visuals and seeing what appeared to be a Goddess (very mother earth/gaia) taking the form of every aspect of the landscape around me. It was a very pantheistic, God is the Universe experience. In Tantric Hindu philosophy, the universe is the result of relationship of Shiva and Shakti- everything is Shiva but it is the energy of the goddess Shakti that animates life and creates many from the one. In many ways, I see a relationship between that idea and this vision. Consciousness pervades everything in some form or another-all life containing variations of the same genetic code. Alan Watts expresses this with the view that you are the universe taking the particular form of a "self" experiencing itself from that loci of perception. Who knows why? It's almost as if it's a system for the Universe to monitor itself and the more perspectives/viewpoints the better. This is a tangent for sure but I think its hard to even talk about DMT without going into the rabbit hole.

Modafinil (I noticed) allowed a sense of clarity through the visions that I might not normally have-an alertness when in that field of reality. It also seems like it will help.me conserve my sacred medicine since less substance is needed.

Alex_Grey_20_Sophia.jpg

Last edited:
I think dmt tends to reinforce already existing religious beliefs - i think all religions including the trendy ones like hindu and buddhism are evil stupid bullshit and guess what? ive never had the slightest hindu\buddhist thing in any dmt trip.

I think dmt tends to reinforce already existing religious beliefs - i think all religions including the trendy ones like hindu and buddhism are evil stupid bullshit and guess what? ive never had the slightest hindu\buddhist thing in any dmt trip.

Well certainly! Works both ways, as you just showed with your post... belief of non-existence of some entity/priciple is just the other side of the same coin :) there is no escaping the binary nature of this universe (other than becoming the singularity :D )

For me DMT feels like coming home <3

New method of DMT ingestion:

Complete paper with lots of pictures:

HPBCD DMT very bioavailable sublingually under tongue, combo with tetrahydroharmine, Ayahuasca - Pharmahuasca - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

HPBCD complexed DMT made very bioavailable sublingually under tongue, combo with tetrahydroharmine, Ayahuasca, 30 second formed alternative to fumarate salt.

Part 1: HPBCD complexed DMT experimental dosage, effects & duration
Part 2: receptorome chart & explanation
Part 3: Tetrahydroharmine (THH) effects
Part 4: Tetrahydroharmine receptorome similarities to mescaline; potentiates cactus & safety note
Part 5: chemist Patrick Arnold's HPBCD prohormones & bloodwork studies
part 6: Dr. Narang: "with sublingual" or "under the tongue" better than buccal, gingival & palatal
part 7: a little bit on my 70 Ayahuasca experiences, doses & visions
part 8: New research: Morning glory contains 5 stimulating LSD-like drugs, soluble only in wine/alcohol, only sparingly soluble in water.
part 9: 20 minute visionary visit from a dead Aztec Shaman

I used a 7:1 gram weight ratio of HPBCD (hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin, molar weight between 1200 to 1500 g/mol) on auction sites and elsewhere, to DMT (molar weight = 188g/mol) in order to keep the molar ratio of cyclodextrin to host drug at a 1:1 molar ratio. What I did was place for example 30mg freebase dmt on a spoon, add 210mg of HPBCD powder on top the DMT, add many drops of water from a pipette, mix it all together for 30 seconds using a toothpick, then draw up liquid with pipette, place drops under tongue and hold for 10 minutes or so...I prefer 15 minutes. The DMT will dissolve into the bloodstream.

Narang and Sharma mention in their 2010 sublingual paper that under the tongue pharmaceuticals can be 3 to 10 times more bioavailable than oral. HPBCD makes the non-water soluble DMT water soluble. It traps and delivers small molecules such as DMT extremely effectively across the mucosa membrane under the tongue, with it's high permeability (only 100 to 200 micrometers thick) and rich blood supply--shuttling the DMT directly to bloodstream.

Strong effects at 5 minutes after the end of the 10 to 15 minute sublingual drug delivery under tongue: tryptamine rush/buzz & greatly elevated heart rate & pulse, dilated pupils...neon colorful visuals/visions...peak at 30 to 45 minutes, duration 60 to 90 minutes.

Last edited:

I understand that viewpoint as organized religion has caused a lot of misery I'm more in the Joseph Campbell/Aldous Huxley view of things here in that I look into all belief structures throughout human history as containing underlying truths coded in symbols.
It appears to me that the sages often spoke in metaphor about deep concepts but the problem is that people worshipped the symbols or personification of certain energies (deities) instead of what they represented.
Like that saying goes about not looking at the finger but to what it is pointing to.

I' can't label myself I'm actually very interested in the idea of non-duality- which can be found in the esoteric branches of many cultures whether they be Taoist, Hindu,Buddhist, whatever. In many ways its Cultural Anthropology for me and understanding the drives of our society and as a species.

But I digress- haha.. Its unfortunate to see that the symbols I used as allegorical generated a negative response. In the study of human consciousness though, it's impossible to ignore Jungian archetypes and how different cultures tried to convey experiences that were beyond their vocabularies. I see it universal rather than divisive.

New method of DMT ingestion:

HPBCD complexed DMT made very bioavailable sublingually under tongue, combo with tetrahydroharmine, 30 second formed alternative to fumarate salt.

(14) Tryptamines - HPBCD complexed DMT made very bioavailable sublingually under tongue, combo with tetrahydroharmine, 30 second formed alternative to fumarate salt | Bluelight.org

Part 1: HPBCD complexed DMT experimental dosage, effects & duration
Part 2: receptorome chart & explanation
Part 3: Tetrahydroharmine (THH) effects
Part 4: Tetrahydroharmine receptorome similarities to mescaline; potentiates cactus & safety note
Part 5: chemist Patrick Arnold's HPBCD prohormones & bloodwork studies
part 6: Dr. Narang: "with sublingual" or "under the tongue" better than buccal, gingival & palatal
part 7: a little bit on my 70 Ayahuasca experiences, doses & visions

I used a 7:1 gram weight ratio of HPBCD (hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin, molar weight between 1200 to 1500 g/mol) on auction sites and elsewhere, to DMT (molar weight = 188g/mol) in order to keep the molar ratio of cyclodextrin to host drug at a 1:1 molar ratio. What I did was place for example 30mg freebase dmt on a spoon, add 210mg of HPBCD powder on top the DMT, add many drops of water from a pipette, mix it all together for 30 seconds using a toothpick, then draw up liquid with pipette, place drops under tongue and hold for 10 minutes or so...I prefer 15 minutes. The DMT will dissolve into the bloodstream.

Narang and Sharma mention in their 2010 sublingual paper that under the tongue pharmaceuticals can be 3 to 10 times more bioavailable than oral. HPBCD makes the non-water soluble DMT water soluble. It traps and delivers small molecules such as DMT extremely effectively across the mucosa membrane under the tongue, with it's high permeability (only 100 to 200 micrometers thick) and rich blood supply--shuttling the DMT directly to bloodstream.

Strong effects at 5 minutes after the end of the 10 to 15 minute sublingual drug delivery under tongue: tryptamine rush/buzz & greatly elevated heart rate & pulse, dilated pupils...neon colorful visuals/visions...peak at 30 to 45 minutes, duration 60 to 90 minutes.

I heard about this method for 5-meo-DMT as well it definitely caught my interest

Non-duality is just duality though at the end of the day.
Similar in how you cannot have the word life without the word death. Just implying life is implying there will be a death. That is Nature's sense of humor for me. Nature winks at me. I remember at the end of a DMT trip it had been an anniversary of some event and I got stuck with how humans keep time. One year is the sun's rotation around the sun once. A day is the Earth rotating once. A month is the moon circling the Earth. All within our time spanse. Then to caclulate how long it takes the Milky Way Galaxy to rotate once is out of our field of inquiry. It could take 26,000 years. To me just the same as non duality implies duality, life implies death, then these time expanses are yet another way Nature winks at us and says sit back, there is much we don't know. It is at thsee points where a trip DMT or otherwise make me feel nurtured, like Nature has my back I stop worrying and have a little more Faith in the whole deal.

Last edited:
Just implying life is implying there will be a death
Are you sure? What gives you the impression that life and death are opposites of each other? I've seen no evidence that they are on the opposite ends of a dualistic spectrum.

I am writing this tongue-in-cheek of course, but it was an interesting insight I had while meditating, why would death be the opposite of life? Why not a piece of folded paper on my desk - why is that not the great antithesis of life?

Of course HOOH,, it can all be tongue in cheek. I could do some karate to those words too and round and round in Oneness. Reminds me of the movie I Love You Alice B Toklas. Peter Sellers is walking with his Guru and says Guru I am trying hard. And the Guru says In order to achieve you must not try. Then Sellers says Guru I am trying to not try. lol

But yeah, really how can death be the opposite of life if it is all one? I totally see that too. Just the fact of stating opposites means they are One. Crazy eh? ;)

Really? Can you clarify?

Non-duality is just duality though at the end of the day.

The visuals are slower and the duration is longer, it's very similar to 4-AcO-DMT when I plug DMT Acetate and im guessing that is what Ayauasca is like as well. I'll tell you what the first time I IVed 4-AcO-DMT I felt exactly like I do when I smoke DMT except this last time it was stronger than any other experience I ever had. Full on OEVs of fractals and geometric shapes morphing in front of my eyes. I love both of those drugs so much im actually gonna do sublingual DMT/HPBCD tonight if I feel up for it, I'm a little nauseated today for whatever reason but I will probably be game I took everything out the freezer so I just have to weight out the DMT thinking 75mgs of the Freebase and 150mgs HPBCD. Place it in a spoon with few ml's of water and stir it up before placing it under my tongue and heading towards the astral plane...

How do you make the dmt ph neutral? Snorting and subluingal tended to leave me big alkali burns up each nostril and strip my tongue of flesh.

How do you make the dmt ph neutral? Snorting and subluingal tended to leave me big alkali burns up each nostril and strip my tongue of flesh.
is it freebase? convert it to a salt then. amines are caustic, since they are practically analogues to ammonia

When I tried sublingual again with HPBCD it didn't work and it deff burnt under my tongue as it was Freebase. Didn't hurt the next day tho but im gonna stick to vaping it and try Pharmahuasca soon. I think the first trial I didn't notice it much cause I was so off my head on Alprazolam, it burnt then too but was easier to ignore.

Snorting the freebase left me two big alkali burns under each nostril.

Glad you mentioned that cuz I've thought about sniffing it numerous times and just never got around to it. The stuff I have is slightly waxy so I thought it maybe tricky for it to dissolve properly intranasal. About to get another batch very soon actually, enough to last year's so im pretty damn excited about it to say the least. Have a gram of Harmaline HCL already so im gonna adjust my diet a few days eventually and go for Ayahuasca trip. Having never done that it's on my bucket list, I know you have always praised it here.

Yeah its great but the nausea is something to be wary of - it can ruin the trip. Tends to come on just as the dmt hits. Sometimes need food to kickstart the dmt.

Im curious to see what moclobemide does to 4 acodmt.