• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The 6th Recursion

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Snorting the freebase left me two big alkali burns under each nostril.

Glad you mentioned that cuz I've thought about sniffing it numerous times and just never got around to it. The stuff I have is slightly waxy so I thought it maybe tricky for it to dissolve properly intranasal. About to get another batch very soon actually, enough to last year's so im pretty damn excited about it to say the least. Have a gram of Harmaline HCL already so im gonna adjust my diet a few days eventually and go for Ayahuasca trip. Having never done that it's on my bucket list, I know you have always praised it here.

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Yeah its great but the nausea is something to be wary of - it can ruin the trip. Tends to come on just as the dmt hits. Sometimes need food to kickstart the dmt.

Im curious to see what moclobemide does to 4 acodmt.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
What do you think the lowest amount of Harmaline HCL I can take and it be effective that is what is causing the nausea right. Suppose I can try 50mgs each and if it's not effective 75mgs Harmalas then 100mgs...and so on in a series of tries over couple days right. And I suppose if I take the Harmalas spread out like that it may be easier on me physically? I do not have a strong stomach in the slightest hence me not going after this sooner.

Ismene2

Bluelighter
I used moclobemide - never tried the harmaline but what i found was the moclo by itself doesnt cause nausea, its taking the dmt that kickstarts the vomiting. Not always - but 8 times out of ten i was really throwing my guts up. If youre lucky a couple of vomits and you can relax and enjoy the trip - but sometimes i just felt sick the entire trip.

Its nausea like ive never felt before - not just an upset stomach, this is some kind of heavy duty reaction of the serotonin receptors in your gut to the presence of more serotonin and dmt in your body. You really powervomit up your own ringpeice. And if you try not eating anything you can sometimes miss out on tripping entirely. I once fasted, drank the dmt in cola (its supposed to turn the freebase into the less nauseating salt dmt phosphate) and waited for 3 hours and nothing happened so i ate something and went to bed and 20 mins later i started tripping. Only for about 30 minutes tho.

I never found it lasted long enough either - maybe 90 minutes tops for the peak then a pretty sudden drop off. 4acodmt is superior in every way.

But when oral dmt hits it fucking hits - euphoria like ive never known and golden jewels floating in the air

Last edited: