• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

I really liked the first batch I got. The second batch wasn’t good or just not dck.

What would be a good oral dose to hole an with tolerance?
One month ago I did need about 15-20mg 3-HO-PCP to be good intoxicated. Now I did a one month disso break till the DCK arrived.
I wanted to test the waters today and consumed about 70mg DCK over 3 hours via insufflation, sublingual and rectal. I was mildy dissociated and it was pretty warm and euphoric.
Now I want to hole on it, so would be 100mg oral be enough for holing?

Geez for me, 15-20mg orally will get me skirting the hole. Although I had a batch (still have some) where 60mg was rather light.

Yeah the current batch is pretty unpotent. The first time DCK a few years ago was a little stone enough to get very nice dissociated.

I feel it’s good for the heart but bad for the bladder.

DCK made me stutter and stammer when I used it a lot. I consumed 2.5 grams, and I don't wish to do it again, but I wrote a lot of stuff on it.

You can hole on 3hopce it takes a lot its wild. Ingest 120mg put on some music lay back and enjoy the show.

Have a bit of clonazolam around just in case things get bad. A trip sitter is advisable but I never take my own advice.

You'll learn such a great deal of ineffable knowledge the experience will be one you'll never forget. I usually take it intrananally but oral and sublingual work just as well. Plugging is best tho.

Perhaps I got a funky batch or something, but I did not enjoy this substance at all. When used intravenously or intramuscularly it left me completely immobilized and not in a good way. It felt as if my body weighed a ton and it was Probably one of the most confusing, disorienting, and dysphoric dissociatives ive ever had. A lot of people seem to really enjoy it though so I'm thinking I may have received a bad synth.

Any word on the latest DCK batch coming out of Europe? Thinking of ordering some of this from the only NL supplier still shipping to USA. I have under a gram of a tan batch that was the first to appear after the long dry spell. It seems weaker than DCK has been reported, but is still impressive enough to consider replacing my current fav 2-FDCK, since that has become scarce.

I also had a tan batch recently, funny you say it seemed weaker, I did think that it possibly was weaker also but I thought it could be just dissociative permatolerance.

I did however find it to be a bit easier physically somehow than a batch I had several years ago which came as white square crystals like table salt... I guess it's possible also that differences in purity could account for those differences, though... I guess it would make more sense for white crystal to be more pure than a powdered, colourised variant.

Pretty hard to compare overall over longish timespans. I guess there could be other relevant differences too in my substance use and general lifestyle habits between my experimentations with each batch.

Any word on the latest DCK batch coming out of Europe? Thinking of ordering some of this from the only NL supplier still shipping to USA. I have under a gram of a tan batch that was the first to appear after the long dry spell. It seems weaker than DCK has been reported, but is still impressive enough to consider replacing my current fav 2-FDCK, since that has become scarce.
Mine is quite tan, from like half a year ago probably, 2x25mg orally had me slightly dissociated, maybe it was a one off.... no desire to repeat for now

That's the funny thing about dissos, I notice over time as my tolerance changes, not just intensity of the experience, but the quality can change quite dramatically. I've taken 2-F several months apart and it felt like 2 completely different drugs. At first I thought it was batch differences, but I think batch affecting quality is more of an illusion, though it can affect potency. It's more of an individual thing. This is one reason why I don't trust reviews too much and try to consider as many as possible; there's such huge differences in tolerance it makes comparisons between reviews almost pointless. Fortunately for me, I took a 3 month break recently and now am holing quite nicely again :)

Mine is quite tan, from like half a year ago probably, 2x25mg orally had me slightly dissociated, maybe it was a one off.... no desire to repeat for now
Very good possibility we have the same batch, because that's about the same time frame I got mine. I haven't had a hole on it by itself because I'm pretty cautious about doses. I usually end up topping it off with 2-F and they complement quite well. I'm wondering if my vendor has the same DCK batch, or something new.

this feels a lot like ethanol when low dosed, a feature i did not notice with all the other dissociatives.

Can anyone elucidate or point me to some information on the serotonergic effects of DCK, and specifically how it might interact with SSRIs?

Asking because I'm trying out an SSRI prescription right now, ketamine plays well with it, DCK - I'm less sure. I've seen some reddit bros report anecdotally about possible seizures from the combination but beyond that there is not much info.

Obviously what I am doing is potentially catastrophically dangerous, if I was giving advice to anyone but myself I would say... actually I dunno, was gonna say just don't risk it, but if you must as I am, be very, very careful.

Maybe I should actually just drop the SSRI and microdose DCK for a while... seems like it could be just as good, maybe an improvement on ketamines's own fairly dubious approval for MDD, which I do not suffer from currently

DCK is hella compulsive for me anyway it seems. Guess I'll end this ramble.

there doesnt seem to be any information on dck and its serotonergic activity, extrapolating from plain old ketamine there shouldnt be any interaction with the serotonergic system. one can not however say that its safe to consume with ssris.

Based on personal experience - it certainly feels like it could be dangerous in combination. I have tried it twice now and will not be repeating. Primary phase of concern is during the long trailing fadeout... although that doesn't necessarily mean it's not dangerous during the acute phase, just that perhaps, the subjective experience and anaesthesia masks any indications of danger during this time.

It definitely feels more serotonergic than regular K, as far as one can really "feel" a specific neurotransmitter. But, could be a simple anxiety reaction, equally. Still, caution should be advised.

Incidentally, gonna quote myself from one of the social threads since I think it's specifically relevant to DCK and might be worthy of some interesting discussion, hopefully some can relate:

The parts I remember from the the DCK-holes were, as ever, fascinatingly alien Otherworlds... the most memorable points are when the movement stops, you're no longer riding the god-machine or the train or whatever it is you're on and suddenly you're just there, that mysterious, alien, always slightly different but always kind of similar Otherworld... for me the realisation is usually followed by a dawning feeling of confinement, like I'm locked in some kind of compartment of uncertain dimensions and function. Often I can probe the boundaries of my containment vessel, observe my limbs which usually look like alien appendages, definitely not my own, usually it feels like I'm clothed in some kind of lycra, usually the boundaries of the compartment are HR Giger-esque in their ornamentation, dark grey brown shades of plastic and metal, No matter how many times I end up in these places, the feelings are always the same, that real life, before this, was a constructed illusion and there's now a scene change that's occuring, that, possibly, you're not usually supposed to be conscious for.

No matter how often that happens I'm always like shit, how am I gonna get back firstly (although this thought is never too distressing really), or shit, I guess that's the end of my role in that particular scene of that chunk of reality, i wonder where I'll go from here. Like it feels so real, and it's so easy to just believe everything in your life up to that moment was just you playing a role, now discarded, and now you're back in the studio for a costume change, a set change, to prepare the unseen movers behind the scenes to cut to a different story, or something else entirely... Obviously really what's happening is I'm probably just sitting down fumbling around at the walls and not understanding that I'm actually somewhere very familiar but, fuck, it still feels so real and even knowing the probable reality from an observer's viewpoint doesn't change the magic of the experience, of being in that place. I also find it very philosophically interesting - for too many reasons for me to bother going into now.

Definitely, though, it's more fun to just report back from solo adventures, I would not relish being recorded in such a state.

Man I’m loving this one. So much. I’m needing a long break from the ACH galaxy but this one is very special and will be a good ally for a long time.
In the interest of stretching my stash I’ll be mixing this with 3-ho-pce orally. somewhere around 20mg of each, when I do dip my mindsphere back into the orbit of Arylcyclohexworld.
Anybody loving combining this with PCx drugs?