• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

No idea what the impurities are. I have noticed a similarity between it and 2 recent batches of 'MXE' coming out of China. The stuff doesn't react like normal MXE with reagent tests or in subjective effects and it really burns, like it will give you a sore throat if you go intranasal, same with the 'New Ket'. They look similar too, shiny crystals that have a weird clumpiness. Actually one theory is that the recent 'MXE' batches are in fact deschloroketamine.
An acetone wash is actually a really good idea. I have some that I have no idea what to do with- it was simply too dirty feeling to want any more, so may as well give it a try. The weird thing though is that it is super potent unlike what one would expect if it had a bunch of impurities. Though I guess it is possible that it could be only a couple percent impure but that 2% could be something very toxic.

Last edited:
the history with this chemical is large, my trusted supplier, after ban of mxe in europe, just say that got a new replacement to mxe that works really good, he say that don't know the exactly name of chemical at time, just he send a samples to me he say that the dosage is similar at mxe, he say u test and if like in some days i will say you the name for research info.
the parcel come to me and i ask for him to the name to research dosages and more before consume it, and i send a sample to a one lab on my country that analyze chemicals, in 2 days i dont got answer from my supplier and in 3 days the labs ask saying that is a Descloroketamina , a new analog from ketamine.

im a ketamine user from 8 years, a big consumer 5 days of weeks normally arround 2-3 g/day, and whe know the prices of this chemical i say "oh this is really amazing"
i really go test, just now i have consumed arround of 50g of descloroketamina, i can say that is really a good disociative i like really more more than Mxe, the efects are to much cleaning than Mxe and to much similar to ketamine , but with a euforic efect, but is good becose the time of the efects its not to large than mxe... i think the half time activity than mxe, i really with this chemical love i have goted a some Descloro Holes and are amazing, now i got ketamine and descloroketamine on stock and just to much time i prefer consume descloroketamina than ketamine, becose got the similar efects than ketamine but with some energy.
but i can explain that it works diferent in diferent persons, some friends have gotted a bad trips, my and my girl got too 2 bad trips but is becose this shit is really potent, the worse of this chemical i think is that efects make a big amnesia on the trip, afeter the efects when u have goted a big efect descloro"hole " dont remember to much things, but in the moment of the trip you are conscient of all, and other thing bad is the pulse of the hand after consume in exces of this chemical is very irregular similar to parkingson really little ^^...
but the efects are the best of analogs of ketamine that i have tested for the time. and im a lovelly of disociatives i have tested a lot ^^

any question of this chemical i can ask i got a lot on info about him .

other problem is this chemical is easy humidity, he absorb really easy the humidty it mus be good a storage

regards and sorry for my bad english

Thanks for your input sirhof. This does echo my experience with it. i.e. bad trips when too much is taken because it is very potent. I revisited it, using it orally and I have to say the effect were much closer to K/MXE with a good set and setting. My previous trials were only using it up the nose, and I thought that was the best route given that K has better bioavailability intranasal compared to oral. But it seems that is not the case, it is much smoother and easier on the body taken orally. Is that how you have been taking it?

Interesting development, one of the 'MXE' batches that was circulated by a certain vendor recently that I said seemed oddly similar to the deschloroketamine was tested by a lab and the results came back that it was in fact deschloroketamine... Be careful everyone. It had a slightly different character but still pretty mediocre like the other stuff. I'm thinking now it's not an individual batch issue but rather it just doesn't have a lot of potential. I mean the effects aren't bad when used right, but I've noticed, and others said the same, that the comedown just really sucks. It's kind of worrying...certainly doesn't feel as safe as good K/MXE etc. I hope it doesn't become a widespread replacement now that MXE is officially banned in China/EU.

I guess you reagent tested it yourself? How does it react?
Actually not myself, but the same batch was distributed fairly widespread by a previously trustworthy vendor, and many users discussed the shanenigans and posted reagent results on Reddit. Am I allowed to say this here? I know I probably shouldn't link to the threads because it would implicate the vendor.

Actually not myself, but the same batch was distributed fairly widespread by a previously trustworthy vendor, and many users discussed the shanenigans and posted reagent results on Reddit. Am I allowed to say this here? I know I probably shouldn't link to the threads because it would implicate the vendor.

gc4GrqJ.png

Jsd5MpN.png

VtZmEM5.png

True. I hope the stuff being sold as Deschloroketamine won't contain any Ketamine at all, hah.

If I were being sold deschloroketamine, I would hope there was at least some Ketamine in it. I have had much better overall experience on ket compared to des-ket. Despite some positive peripheral effects it really messed me up, whereas ket is quite kind, and I know I am not alone in my observations. I almost expect it to be a ket cut in the future based on its higher potency and cheaper price.

I got a gram of deschloroketamine, or 'DXE' as we're calling it apparently, a few months back. It took me maybe a few days to a week to get through a gram. It's like if 3-MeO-PCP and MXE had a baby. Repeated, high doses can lead to extreme mania, moreso than 3-MeO-PCP imo. It's like a more stimulating, less dissociating version of MXE. The hole is very hard to reach with this one, but it is much more lucid than MXE's. Definitely a worthwhile compound with it's fair share of insights and the afterglow is pretty sweet with a lot of unique character. Not something I'd do often though, or that I look to do again anytime soon, especially considering I felt some pretty uncomfortable physical sensations the day I ran out. Oral was the best ROA I think.

hmmm like 3-meo-pcp and mxe mixed eh?
I've heard some say like ketamine and mxe mixed but maybe they had never tried 3-meow

this is a very interdasting substance. would love if people gave more insights on their experiences :3

I got a gram of deschloroketamine, or 'DXE' as we're calling it apparently, a few months back. It took me maybe a few days to a week to get through a gram. It's like if 3-MeO-PCP and MXE had a baby. Repeated, high doses can lead to extreme mania, moreso than 3-MeO-PCP imo. It's like a more stimulating, less dissociating version of MXE. The hole is very hard to reach with this one, but it is much more lucid than MXE's. Definitely a worthwhile compound with it's fair share of insights and the afterglow is pretty sweet with a lot of unique character. Not something I'd do often though, or that I look to do again anytime soon, especially considering I felt some pretty uncomfortable physical sensations the day I ran out. Oral was the best ROA I think.

What kind of uncomfortable physical sensations did you have? Does anyone know if the duration is shorter than mxe? if so how much shorter? Also, does anyone know if the process to wash this is the same as ket?

I've been interested in trying this lately. What is its duration, and what would a good first time dose be?

So I should have some of this within a week. I'm very excited to try out a new dissociative!

I have plenty of experience with K, MXE and nitrous (all of which I love.) I have a lot of experience with DXM too but I no longer take it mostly due to physical side effects. I tried 3-Meo-PCP once at a low dose and I loved it. I tried 'MXP' (2-Meo-Diphenidine) and I thought it was kinda meh.

This vendor has always been super trustworthy so I'm pumped, my good friend just received his shipment and he likes it a lot. He said it feels somewhere between MXE and 3-Meo-PCP, which sounds absolutely tantalizing.

I'll start with an allergy test, and then maybe 25-50mg and work my way up from there. I'm excited to report back on the effects. Can I get a fuck yeah for dissociatives and a double fuck yeah for all my human guinea pigs in the house? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two different batches, a quarter gram of each to try. One is a fluffy pure white powder and the other is tiny little off white crystals, obtained from a reputable source. Will probably try 15-20 milligrams today and let you guys know how it goes.

What kind of uncomfortable physical sensations did you have? Does anyone know if the duration is shorter than mxe? if so how much shorter? Also, does anyone know if the process to wash this is the same as ket?

I would wait on trip reports, but based on the structure I would expect that this might have a duration longer than MXE at least if you count the tail end of the experience that is produced by the nordeschloroketamine, but the peak of the substance itself may be shorter - just slightly longer than K? so not too long before the N-methyl is lost. But then... it takes a while to leave the body probably since its less polar. I think 2-MeO-deschloroketamine is also an asshole like that, tried it myself but only once or twice.

As for washing it, that totally depends on what it is that you need to wash out of your product.