• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

edit: Probably because the lack of the chlorine atom affects the way your body metabolized it. Maybe more active metabolites then K? Let me do some research on the metabolism of K and I'll get back to this thread.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ket...AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=511#imgrc=EQmvl3UKP7z1KM:

edit: One clue is the metabolism of ketamine the chlorine atom is never removed all the way through excretion

edit: Ketamines first metabolite Norketamine, is 33% as potent as Ketamine after demethylation. Maybe Deschlroketamine gets metabolized the same way and its first metabolite is the same as Norketamime just without the chlorine atom. And that metabolite may be much more potent than Norketamines. Also maybe Deschloroketamines first metabolite doesn't further get metabolized like with ketamine so that's why it lasts so long? CYP3A4 is the enzyme that breaks down ketamine, but maybe it has a "harder" time metabolizing DesK because of the lack of the chlorine atom on it. I would reccomend doing some research on the metabolism of other more studied "deschloro" dissociatives, and that may lead to some insight.

All just speculation. I'm just an amateur chemist haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
QuantumSuicide, can you please stop using this thread as you personal blog, thank you. You're cluttering up the thread.

About the pharmacology of 2-OXO-PCM. I think it's obvious that it must be the missing chlorine that is responsible for the longer duration. Which is funny since I always thought that it was gospel in arylcyclohexylamine SAR that it was the 2-ketone that was responsible for the short duration. Then again, NENK should have been the shit, and not just shit. Seems there is still a lot we don't know about arylcyclohexylamines.

Metabolism of 2-OXO-PCM is probably the same as for ketamine, but what activity the various metabolites have, is really difficult to guess about.

ISibs.png

Chart of ketamine metabolism, courtesy of Roi :)

Thanks a bunch.

I really like this chem I just wish sleep was possible on it. With ketamine i can fall asleep on any sub hole dose. And if I do "hole" sleep comes easily after emergence.

Deschloroketamine seems to "hole" me for the same duration... Just the damn after effects linger so long.

Last night I started with 40mg oral at 11pm.

1130pm I insuffelated 30mg
1145 25mg oral

I was in a hole from 1215-1 am. Emerged from the hole and was pretty awake. At 3am I took s.e etiz to go to sleep.

I woke up at 7:30am with lingering etiz effects however a good amount of dissociation was present(equal to about 20mg of ketamine). I had to have my girlfriend drop me off at work as I did not feel comfortable driving.

8:30am still slight dissociation so I take 7.5mg of aderall with a cliff bar to try and get through the day.
Its now 1pm and the dissociation is gone but damn those effects lasted a long time.

Can't wait to go home and sleep

Got a batch of this that looks like a bunch of yellowish crystal chunks. Also has a smell to it (that I can't identify). Anyone had similar? Haven't tried it yet.

Reagent tests match what was posted earlier in this thread, but I'm hesitant...

Would an acetone wash help?

I got at order of this recently and your description is the closest to what I got. Tan color, fine crystals powder (no chunks) and a very distinct smell. I'd describe the smell as sweet, mildly pungent and like plastic (imagine taking a whif of faux leather that's been sitting in a hot car). I'm not eager to try this just yet, guess I've got a bit of collector in me to be stocking up on this. If I try the acetone wash I'll post how that goes. Vendor is considered reliable based on feedback I've gotten, but I'll stop short from saying this is deschloro for sure.

^^^ FWIW, got similar-sounding stuff myself. I've sent for GC-MS before I try. Will post when I get results.

I got at order of this recently and your description is the closest to what I got. Tan color, fine crystals powder (no chunks) and a very distinct smell. I'd describe the smell as sweet, mildly pungent and like plastic (imagine taking a whif of faux leather that's been sitting in a hot car). I'm not eager to try this just yet, guess I've got a bit of collector in me to be stocking up on this. If I try the acetone wash I'll post how that goes. Vendor is considered reliable based on feedback I've gotten, but I'll stop short from saying this is deschloro for sure.

All mine has been crystals or white powder similar to ketamine.

I do have some ephenidine that matches your description.

^ the vendor that sells this is based out of China and doesn't sell ephenidine. No reagent test performed by me. Just some tan, clump-free but smelly crystals. I left the bag open a crack for about a week. Odor subsided some from what I remembered but still there.

Not a lot of info out there on this one, so take this report with a grain of salt as one admittedly unreliable data point. Today I used some of my alleged deschloroketamine sold as the HCl salt. Been about a week since I did 8 mg of 3-meo-pcp and a week before that I did 200 mg of MXP. No crazy tolerance issues and no other substances in my system. Decided to weigh out 30 mg and mix it in with some damiana herb and roll it up. Figured it's suitable for this purpose since I've done this before with MXE in the past. Reckless perhaps, but I was on full alert; any funny flavors or sensations and I would have abandoned this experiment quickly, but instead I got familiar dissociation effects, and proceeded to slowly smoke this over a period of 30-40 minutes. Well, nothing to write home about, but it is very reminiscent of my smoking trials with MXE. Mild dissociation and a kind of luminous vibrating amped up feeling that isn't too intense but suits me just fine for what I was trying to accomplish. It's been about 40 minutes since I finished that and its holding steady. Gonna go for a run later, listen to some music and do some reading. Nothing special but a nice little treat so far. I'll update this post if I have anything remarkable to report otherwise I'll just say that smoking/vaping seems to work despite not finding other reports out there and is reminiscent of a light smoked dose of MXE (I often eyeballed MXE doses once I got familiar with it. Would often toss a sprinkle on a bowl to spice things up back in the day). This shouldn't be surprising this smokes/vapes given the similarities in structure of deschloro to related compounds.

Edit 1: did a little experiment with heating on foil. Confirming formation of a ruby red liquid with absence of residue

Yes, vaping does seem rather enjoyable. I chase 20mg off foil over the course of about 20 minutes. Never letting any burn. Just like mxe it melts to a red liquid, then that vaporizes leaving almost no residue.

Sometimes I mix it in a joint too. I find the duration to be much shorter which is what I'm looking for sometimes.

Also seems to interfere less with sleep through these ROAs

I

took 100 mg of this (insufflated in two 25 mg) and with 50 mg oral dose. Then went jogging. I just barely got away with it and it took me 4 hours to make it back. This was a bad idea. Anymore dosage-wise and I would have had to lay down on the sidewalk and give in to the experience and someone would have called the cops or something. This was the most psychedelic-dissociative experience I've ever had. Straight up visuals and very interesting ones at that. I had difficulty processing my surroundings. I was in streets that I didn't even know existed. It really didn't make sense and it was all so weird; I was past the point of trying to make sense of my surrounding. Had to keep moving and jogging along. No idea where I was going or where I was, yet common sense was totally there — I knew not to behave strangely, run in the street or try and interact with anything. I felt rather certain I appeared funny to bystanders (though jogging is a great cover for acting strange). I knew my body was exhausted yet kept moving at a sustainable pace.

My iPod shuffle was the probably the best music experience of my life!! I still can't believe it. The music and sequence of songs, everything... it was elevated to something all together beyond. IPods can't do stuff like that. Finally, when I couldn't take the running anymore and it was getting dark, I still had no idea where I was, but was overcome with a feeling recognition and excitement even though my mind wasn't registering anything nor did it want to. I look up and there is my house. Later that night I tried to read a bit but was almost impossible to read without closing one eye and the words didn't really make sense. Text seemed to float in the air above the page.

The headspace became kinda wonky on the way down, more retarded than insightful or cool. Wanted to turn it off. Sleep came difficult. My thoughts weren't words but images. Totally random ones too and not very profound. Was significantly off-baseline the next day too. The active phase of this was something else though, let me tell you. Like some strange cosmic trust building exercise. Anyways, done posting on this compound and won't research it for a while. Ineffable14's report was spot on, but I'd be very cautious taking the dosage high on this one. Don't venture out of the house on high dosage and have a trip sitter.

Sampled this last night at 30mg insufflated. I have extensive experience with MXE and ketamine. I also recently tried 3-MeO-PCP and Ephenidine, one trial with each.

First effects were felt in less than ten minutes, but I really felt the full effects after about half an hour. Body dissociation was strong and sedating like ketamine, which makes me wonder what this drug will be like in a public setting (eg. show/festival). I couldn't tell if the sedation was intensified by the fact that I was alone in my room, allowed to melt into my bed as I pleased.
Mentally it felt more like MXE (much to my pleasure!). I took enjoyment in talking to my friends through my computer, and when the conversations ended I found myself wanting more. Before the effects came on I was watching TV, but I lost interest quickly. I noticed this drug also amplifies my analytical side, much like MXE, as I became enveloped in Words With Friends (basically Scrabble) on my phone for a while.

An hour or so after dosing I contemplated taking more. I usually get the urge to compulsively redose on ketamine, and definitely on MXE, so this was not surprising to me. But instead of doing another line I chose to smoke some weed instead. I always enjoy smoking while on dissociatives and understand it can intensify the experience. But there is a VERY strong synergy between DCK and marijuana, at least in my limited experience. I took a few hits and the dissociation got stronger quickly. I didn't even finish the small amount of weed I packed into my bowl.
For the next 20-30 minutes I couldn't do much. It felt like I entered a hole but was lacking something. I had strong feelings of both falling and being pulled upwards - they kind of alternated. I spent a good deal of time during this period with my eyes closed, but did not experience substantive OEVs or mind movies/OBEs. I almost felt kind of disappointed that I was so floored but not experiencing anything profound. I believe at this point I turned off the TV and just listened to music. Balam Acab makes great sounds for dissociatives.
Once I came out of this quasi-hole I became engaged in messing around on the internet. Eventually I made my way to Youtube and watched some videos. After viewing a clip from the Colbert Show with Will Ferrell, I decided it was time to finally watch Anchorman 2. I was fully immersed in the movie for the whole time. By the time the movie was over it was 3AM and definitely time to sleep. It took a little effort but I fell asleep without needing benzos, around 6 hours after dosing.

Today I still feel slightly off baseline. It is very minimal but there is a hint of dissociation left. I wouldn't say it affects my mood or anything else, but I would still be careful taking this if you have work or some other serious obligation the next day.
Overall, I really enjoyed the experience, but I'm going to be careful with smoking while I'm on this stuff. I've been searching for a MXE replacement and I'd say that this is the best contender along with ephenidine.

So I recently tried deschloroketamine, I did a 5mg allergy test, the next day I tried 30mg and a week later pushed it to 75mg, all doses were oral. I will put up a trip report for the 75mg dose on Sunday night.
The easiest way to describe a 75mg dose of dxe is like holing on mxe and a high dose of diphenidine mixed together. I pretty much holed in that mxe way but had that awful mental stimulation/mass confusion that diphenidine gives me. I vomited a lot and was hungover badly for 48 hours. Still trying to put my experience into an understandable format for a trip report but it was super disphoric, unenjoyable experience for me.

So my girlfriend and I tested this one yesterday, and we were both pretty impressed.

First let me say that the batch I had was very nice looking, and rather larger crystals. They seemed to have a "sweating" quality to it so I suspect this stuff is a bit hydroscopic. I ran a marquis test which yielded a slight fizz, then no color change, and the test was let sit ten minutes.

I started with an allergy test, then an hour later snorted 20mgs to start and worked my way up over a few hours. Very slow to come up; at first I found it to be like a weak and empty version of ketamine. As time passed this proved the opposite. Throughout the evening between the two of us we consumed 250mg. This stuff is the full package...OBE, sensations of flowing/flying/changing, extremely vivid closed eye visuals, and prominent open eye visuals when staring at a fixed point.

Music appreciation was also greatly enhanced, and seemed to guide the experience. There were points when I'd feel like i was out of the peak and be up and moving around, then i would lay next to my speakers with my eyes closed and I would instantly fall right back into the psychedelic/hole-y space. So i would say music is a must for this compound.

Last thing, this stuff does have some pretty long legs, and as some of you may have gathered it seems to have two phases. One being the initial peak disassociation( all the bells and whistles), and the other being a strange "drunk"-vision, light-headed, afterglow. (Which isn't entirely unpleasant either)

Just remember to keep in mind the slow come up and the long duration!
Love! <3

How long does it last ?

^^^ FWIW, got similar-sounding stuff myself. I've sent for GC-MS before I try. Will post when I get results.

Got my results back finally. The substance was Mexedrone. Glad I followed my instincts and avoided trialling before getting the results back.

There are some seriously sketchy vendors out there. Be safe people.

That's fucking sketchy indeed! At least they sent you something less potent so you don't have to dwell on the idea of attempted homicide. Good instincts, I wasn't so careful and got lucky it seems. I really hate the scene some days.

Got my results back finally. The substance was Mexedrone. Glad I followed my instincts and avoided trialling before getting the results back.

There are some seriously sketchy vendors out there. Be safe people.

That particular vendor has already come forward with it being Mexedrone, shitty indeed but mislabeling happens

Maybe we should put up a warning somewhere about a mislabeled batch.. Pretty dangerous situation because we don't have verified reagent results yet (I think)

Nope it wasn't that vendor! I guess two different vendors were using the same sketchy lab as their source. The fact that it was Mexedrone makes it pretty obvious that it wasn't an accidental mislabelling. ("Woops, we accidentally mislabled 1kg of something that nobody wants and we can't sell with the label of something that we can sell!")

I will post more info to the appropriate forums today or tomorrow.

Mexedrone... first I've heard of that. What is it?

I have some coming. Anyone know what real DSK is supposed to look like with a marquis reagent test?

I'll test it and report back.

DesK, DXE, DCK O-PCM and D-ketamine.....and know DSK. This is becoming absolutely silly, and it has to stop.

This compound needs a name, and only one name.