yaesutom

Bluelighter
Welcome to the Big & Dandy Combinations Thread

[original post in this B&D by Ximot explaining the subject:]

Would like to invite people to make brief statements regarding

a) successful
b) unsuccessful

combos

Got the idea because fryingsquirrel just mentioned combining 2C-E (15mg) and 4-HO-MIPT (15mg) and I remember reading lots recently about combos... and as I have combined but little and have had lots of trial and error with the little I have combined , I'd like to know combos that have worked for people and ones that haven't.

It could be 2 phenethylamines, or 2 tryptamines, or one of each (the territory I have explored the least). Please refrain from listing smoked DMT on top of anything as this isn't uncommon and would only clutter the thread imho. I am interested in MDMA or methylone combos with any true psychedelic though.

Please be brief and remember to list dosages as well as timing if you didn't drop simultaneously.

Thanks very much.

I'm wondering what psychedelic combo's you have found very good.. like a "mega combo thread" would be sorta cool I think.

Combo's that totally rock in my experience are,

DOB + 2C-E - I find my preferred doses of each about 1-1.5mg DOB and 14mg 2C-E. Its VERY euphoric, and very deep, its a perfect synergy. Friends of mine have called it the "genius" drug, heh I even heard some guy talking at a party about this which I don't even know saying its the "genius drug" which was wierd.

2C-T-21 + 2C-C - The "color drug". Both of these are so easy on the body, and both enhance colors nicely. So I thought lets combine the two. First time I tried it I took maybe 6-8mg 2C-T-21 and 2-3 hours later took ~25mg 2C-C. The color enhancement was incredible, it goes beyond "color enhancement" and you just see colors everywhere. I will write a trip report soon of this instead of typing all the details here.. things change color or can turn completely black & white. There is no "white", any tiny reflection off anything with color which you might not normally notice is boosted to the point of being saturated. Its really fucking cool :).

2C-I + 4-Aco-DET - I haven't tried this myself, but a couple friends swear there is a special synergy here. One friend said he thinks he know what the DMT "chrysanthemum pattern" is even though he's not tried DMT. They took 2C-I orally then IMed the 4-Aco-DET, said the pattern was everywhere and his skin was scaled with it. Was the most awesome trip they've ever had. If I had some -DET i'd try the combo myself but I don't :(.

LSD + DMT or DOB + DMT smoked - Awesome colors... DMT goes well with everything, of course ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
=D I dream of some DOB or DOI *Swoon*

My fav combos are:

Ketamine+MDMA+Mushrooms

2Ci+Mescaline+Syrian Rue

2CT21 + 4-ho-dipt

MDMA + Mushrooms:

Bliss. Nothing compares to this, nothing ever will. Take the E first, then the mushrooms an hour into it. Best experience(s) of my life

MDMA + 2C-C: Taking 20mg of 2C-C while coming down from MDMA is one of the best combos I've ever had (and those that have read my past reports know that I've had a few). I've done it a few times and each time, it softens the comedown, sometimes even starts me rolling again, and adds fluid visuals to everything. It makes me only slightly introspective, perfect for after parties and cuddle puddles. ;) Watch the dose though, this one, like most phen and MDxx combos, can push the pulse up there a bit but its manageable (140-160).

MDMA + Ketamine: This one needs no explanation - ketamine on the comedown of E is a great way to take the edge off both drugs.

4-AcO-MiPT + 2C-C: Wow, talk about visual euphoria. The malleable properties of the 2C-C lodge themselves into the 4-AcO-MiPT as well which makes for some very interesting visual content. Very low body load with this combo but make sure you take the 4-AcO-MiPT first or it will completely overpower the unique character of the 2C-C. My preferred timing for this trip is to drop the 2C-C about 20-30 minutes into the 4-AcO-MiPT trip. Very nice colors in this one.

2-cc and 4aco-dipt mesh in a special way. Now my favorite combo as of now though is a good 2-ce with a shot of DPT. Those two have a very unique and special synergy. Just my two cents.

DPT and 4-OH-MiPT

Although I've tried quite a few RCs by themseleves, I'm not too experienced with combos as of yet. I'm working on that though. =D

Two that go great together (like chocolate and peanut butter) though are DPT and miprocin.

My sweet spot for miprocin by iteself is around 20-22mg. Higer levels are a bit too mentally challenging to be productive in my experience. Lower levels can also be quite an enjoyable expereience.

As for insufflated DPT by itself, I know it's extremely variable for folks, but I find around 50-55mg to be enough to seriously split my head open.

On several occaisions I've done this combo where I'll take the miprocin cap and wait about 30mins before insufflating the DPT. All I can say is WOW! =D

What works well for me dose wise (based what I would take individually above) is about 14mg of miprocin and 25-30mg DPT.

The mental depth of the experience is incredible, extremely profound and has made many a tear form in my eye from the sheer beauty and joy of the experience. This combo really takes my breath away. And as far as visuals go, the CEVs are simply beyond comprehension. I just don't even know what else to say.

For those of you who enjoy both of these compounds by themselves, you owe it to yourself to try them in combo. The synergy between them is simply incredible. %)

If you give this combo a try, I would love to hear any feedback or comments.

-gp

^ Wow. I'm a big fan of DPT, or used to be at least... that combo sounds absolutely amazing. Shame though I get the feeling I'll never experienced it....

2C-I and DPT is the only combo I have tried mixing two RC's... I took about 20mg 2ci and snorted about 40-50mg of dpt maybe an hour or so into the trip. I was in a car at this point being driven somewhere at night, and after inhaling some nitrous I simply faded out for about 30 seconds... lost in beauty while gazing motionlessly out the window at the cars going by.

DPT + Harmaline isn't something to mess around with either... well... actually it is.. but you know what I mean. :)

I love LSD.

---------
john

DPT is so underrated. definitely one of the best, especially in combination with other psychedelics. My list would go something like...

Mushrooms(copelandia)+DPT freebase- Some of the most intense visuals of my life. Very clear headed, absolutely incredible, indescribable, bliss.

MDMA+mushrooms- Excellent combination, very euphoric and psychedelic. The best of both worlds.

There was this one time I took 8mg 4-HO-MiPT and 28mg DiPT. The 4-HO-MiPT really added to the DiPT audio distortions, it sounded like lower pitched sounds had some kind of phaser effect on the on top of the normal DiPT auditory changes.

Other than that it just felt like a low dose 4-HO-MiPT trip with auditory distortions.

MDA+2-CB is great, adds a whole new depth to the experience that 2-CB lacks on its own...

K+MDMA for the most incredible visuals and lucid colours i think i've ever experienced.

AMT (between 10-20mg) and a low dose of certain 2C-x compounds (so far only tried 2C-I and 2C-T-21) are very interesting, in that the AMT extends the activity of the 2C-x by quite a bit, without noticably increasing the body load (and adds it's own flavour as well).

Well worth a try if you don't mind long trips

Status
Not open for further replies.