View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MDMA (Methylone) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dosed 100mg for my first time and starting to feel the first alerts. I'm looking for a nice subtle buzz to ease out my day. All of my priorities have been dealt with and I have the rest of the night free. I have taken an unknown dose of MDMA 2 nights prior with an unknown but small redose (my first MDMA experience in a month).

I plan on playing some instruments, listening to music, and reading/writing, or maybe relaxing by the fire. My mood is sort of neutral, neither positive or negative, simply indifferent. Maybe I can work some things out with myself. Either way, good night y'all

Awesome. Enjoy the ride. One of my first times was at home alone. Played guitar, listened to some music (with visualizations on) and generally chilled. It was very meditative.

I am impressed with this substance so far. Eventually I'll have a full blown experience, but right now I am enjoying the subtle waves of pleasure that seem to be dwelling inside of me. I'm slightly stimulated with some minor jaw clenching. My heart rate is only slightly elevated. I feel the need to redose, but since I have class tomorrow that is a no-go. I'm in a positive mood, thanks to the methylone clearing my mind. There was a report on erowid that said something about methylone being almost like a natural mood enhancement rather than a drug. I agree with this. I feel like my mood resulted from a combination of playing piano, starting a fire, and reading a book.

Excellent stuff. Maybe in a few weeks I'll feel the need to push this one higher. As for now, I'm just gonna relax and listen to music.

Glad you liked it. I'm a huge fan especially since decent mdma is hard to get these days.

If you choose to increase the dosage in the future, I'd suggest 25mg at a time. 175mg seems to be the next threshold dose for a lot of people. And if you choose to redose about half the original dose sometime between 1h & 1.5h works best. Any redosing after 1.5h will only result in stimulation for most people.

The Big & Dandy bk-MDMA (Methylone) Thread - Redosed

Does methylone make anyone else turn very red? My face/neck/chest become very flushed and splotchy.

It sucks because this would be fun to do with more people, but I can only be around my close friends or I get self conscious about it :eek:

edit: and if anyone knows any otc ways to relieve redness please tell

Does methylone make anyone else turn very red? My face/neck/chest become very flushed and splotchy.

It sucks because this would be fun to do with more people, but I can only be around my close friends or I get self conscious about it :eek:

You might be having an allergic reaction. You could try taking a Benadryl or two 30 minutes before taking the methylone. If that doesn't help, then I wouldn't take any more methylone.

I am somewhat astounded that an overdose of a stim like that, which had my head swimming as I was first thinking "Whoa this seems alot stronger that it should", did not just make me highly excessively alert, but rather seemed to cause me to somehow safely black out for several hours instead. I guess it was some kind of self-protective "shut off" response by my brain? Anyone ever had anything like this happen on an OD of M1? Maybe an idiosyncratic reaction due to it being a beta-ketone? Maybe, even though M1 is lower on Serotonin release than other neurotranmitters, there was a large enough serotonin release that it overpowered everything else and put me to sleep, which serotonin is known to do? Any theories?

Methylone has put me out before too. This also happened when I took my third redose of 5-Me-MDA - The thing is, I'm not sure if I was asleep or just blacked out for a time... but both times, when I woke up, I woke up fucked to hell.

As for methylone and I... I must say that I did the unthinkable... I mixed 5-Me-MDA, Meph, and M1 with my boyfriend the other night... and outside of my mescaline + MDMA experience, it was the most powerful experience of my life. The 5-Me-MDA seemed to completely counteract the vasoconstriction properties of both cathinones (as evidenced by my low pulse and BP plus the fact that my third leg was ready to go most of the night) - I'm curious to see if 5-Me-MDA is a beta blocker like mescaline because neither of us had any dangerous effects other than when we hit the "peak" of the three and were staring at the ceiling watching almost 4D OEVs for about an hour, then the intense rushing causing us to writhe around in the bath tub and moan so loud I'm surprised nobody called the cops.

The crash for me, however, was intense. I've had FAR worse from methylone alone though and all it consisted of was the damn tachycardia and complete state of alertness, even after I took my 20mg of Valium for the morning.

Methylone seems to have a pretty safe effects profile, much like MDMA (although definitely less neurotoxic than MDMA) - I've seen people stupidly snort the stuff like it was MDXX - we are talking going through grams in a night - I advised them against doing this and they all had nasty nasty crashes BUT there was nobody ready to off themselves, nobody had to go to the hospital, and everybody suffered no ill long-term effects.

That is NOT to say, however, that doing large amounts of a drug that has such a stimulating crash is SMART, SAFE, or SANE, I am just saying that I was pretty amazed - I even had my phone ready to dial the ambulance.

For those who have tried using this in combination with psychedelics-

Did you find that dosing this during the experience and crashing a little while later actually ended up detracting from the experience of the psych?

Do you just have to keep redosing every hour as to not crash and ruin the rest of the psych's plateau?

Also- what seems to help with the inevitable crash? Little Alcohol? Nothing?

i don't crash too hard from M1. Lately I've combined it with 2cd a couple of times with very good results, definitely extends the experience & lessens the crash. Still good to have a few beers or some wine & a bowl or two on the comedown though

i don't crash too hard from M1. Lately I've combined it with 2cd a couple of times with very good results, definitely extends the experience & lessens the crash. Still good to have a few beers or some wine & a bowl or two on the comedown though

This is interesting as I enjoy both chemicals. Would you care to explain your dosage scheme (timeline & dosage) combining these two, and elaborate a little what is to be expected of this experience?

dude im so pissed.

the source i used to get my methylone from over the summer is gone.
and ive been looking everywhere for another vendor, cant find shit.

methylone is the best, most awesome roll ive ever experience.

parachuting 250mgs of methylone gives such an intense burst of euphoria after 5 mins, i would say the rush is probobly akin to IVing mdma

wish i still had my source ;(, would really love to roll on this shit again

Does Methylone kick in really quickly bombed like Mephedrone? I hate the fact that with 6-APB and MDMA it takes like 40 minutes to begin feeling it but when I bomb Mephedrone I'm feeling it within 15 minutes, is Methylone the same? Can't wait to try it tomorrow! :)

Also, what does M1 smell like?

I don't know why but I imagine it tasting and smelling like Meph

It smells like cat piss - its slightly less offensive than Meph's cat piss smell. Most cathinones smell bad.

BTW... plug this shit... I plugged 109.8mg dissolved in 3mL of warm water in a needle-less syringe that had a two inch attachment for rectal admin... at 1:27... and I got first alerts at 1:32... and I'm fully peaked right now at 1:56... and it doesn't have the nasty bodyload at all... only some slight GI upset down there at the moment... will probably violate my bowels at some point... but it feels like a 200+mg oral dose and its incredible.

I'm going to plug everything from now on... omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.