• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy aMT Thread (3rd incarnation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys define as a `trip` ?

During 1974-1977 I took many microdots and a trip was spiralling colours on OEV`s and total walt disney on CEV`s with every channel of my mind opened up and visuals streaming and flowing. It was the most intense amazing thing that ever did, and ever has, happened to me in my entire life. Standing on the moon would be nothing compared to my experiences on LSD.

With this stuff all you get is a trippy `feeling` and flickering eyesight. I am incredibly succeptable to very tiny amounts of drugs and I took 50mg plugged so by my own standards thats a massive dose, all things considered.

6-apb is FAR more pleasant to get the same trippy `feeling` but there is no crudeness, anxiety, etc, etc and its damn cheaper by far.

I have noticed on more than a few occassions that the minute I post something negative about a drug the thread gets closed and thats why I have posted my experience again from the other thread (above)

I hope I`m being paranoid but who exactly is running this board?....vendors or friends of vendors?

A whole lot of moderators on this board seem to think a whole lot of these rc`s are `amazing`

Are they being sold `hand picked` samples because the vendors know they are moderators or are they vendors themselves?

Might be a better idea if moderators `moderated` and were NOT allowed to post trip reports.

Just my thoughts and like I say I hope its paranoia but as time goes on and I read this board I seem to be seeing `patterns` with every new rc that comes out.

I have also received PM`s in the past few months from people telling me that well known moderators on this board are shills.

Buy a very very small amount of this drug and decide yourself.

Oh and watch out for the fact that vendors have ran out of hcl and are now selling freebasae and then consider that this new thread has been created and lo and behold we are getting reports on how fantastic this freebase is.....just like they all said about the grey hcl......

Bluelight is no longer a good source of info thats the only thing that`s truthful and real.

hey rainey we have always been mates and ya know i no vendor / shill .im just a big pain in the ass to bluelight staff and i adored my 50 mg of freebase mate, i found the whole experience amazing and in total contrast to the hell i felt on 6-apb, i was thinking they moved the thread as i was posting so often hahaha..3 very close mates here on bluebird who i talk to on pm/msn/phone adored this substance to .so im going to have to say for some reason ya just didnt enjoy it as other peeps didnt find it good also. This substance hasnt been bigged up by anyone Rainey imo and i hope ya believe me when i say that

ps... only one vendor ever sold hcl, the one ya used..the freebase is by other vendors who relized this cd be popular and jumped on the wagon..exactly how the rc market shd be. this is a proven chemical over many years. if ya read trip reports on Erowid there are glowing reports alongside reports where peeps hated it and had bad experiences mate( some got so freaked they ended up in hospital)

i paid for my 200mg of aMT and believe me if it was shit i wd of shouted it from the rooftops Rainey

i smoked weed from taking the aMT till i slept after 24 hrs, my two mates smoked no weed at all, one drank vodka the other stella, both found the expereience amazing also, these are mates ive known since i was seven and would have no need to lie, they not taken rc's before and if it was shit they wd of wound me up no end

this stuff visually or headspace is fook all like acid..peeps shd treat this as an e like drug with beautiful warm visuals and not like acid or shrooms. actually its not a trip or very phycedelic imo, its just a beautiful headspace with some light but very nice visuals

Last edited:
Or different people have different tastes. I mean, you enjoy butylone, a compound I find so devoid of any recreational potential whatsoever it boggles my mind that anyone could actually want to do it.

You listed a bunch of RCs that act predominantly on the dopamine system, and are speedy. AMT is not this. Perhaps (just perhaps) it is not for you.

mmmmm...I can wholeheartedly say that Rainy's cynicism is nothing but that.....This drug is beautiful <3

What do you guys define as a `trip` ?

During 1974-1977 I took many microdots and a trip was spiralling colours on OEV`s and total walt disney on CEV`s with every channel of my mind opened up and visuals streaming and flowing. It was the most intense amazing thing that ever did, and ever has, happened to me in my entire life. Standing on the moon would be nothing compared to my experiences on LSD.

With this stuff all you get is a trippy `feeling` and flickering eyesight. I am incredibly succeptable to very tiny amounts of drugs and I took 50mg plugged so by my own standards thats a massive dose, all things considered.

6-apb is FAR more pleasant to get the same trippy `feeling` but there is no crudeness, anxiety, etc, etc and its damn cheaper by far.

I have noticed on more than a few occassions that the minute I post something negative about a drug the thread gets closed and thats why I have posted my experience again from the other thread (above)

I hope I`m being paranoid but who exactly is running this board?....vendors or friends of vendors?

A whole lot of moderators on this board seem to think a whole lot of these rc`s are `amazing`

Are they being sold `hand picked` samples because the vendors know they are moderators or are they vendors themselves?

Might be a better idea if moderators `moderated` and were NOT allowed to post trip reports.

Just my thoughts and like I say I hope its paranoia but as time goes on and I read this board I seem to be seeing `patterns` with every new rc that comes out.

I have also received PM`s in the past few months from people telling me that well known moderators on this board are shills.

Buy a very very small amount of this drug and decide yourself.

Oh and watch out for the fact that vendors have ran out of hcl and are now selling freebasae and then consider that this new thread has been created and lo and behold we are getting reports on how fantastic this freebase is.....just like they all said about the grey hcl......

Bluelight is no longer a good source of info thats the only thing that`s truthful and real.

I don't have anything to comment on about your conspiracy ideas. I would be lying if that same thought hasn't passed through my mind though.

But what I wanted to say that aMT has always had people that loved it or hated it. It seems really variable in effects for different people. Just look through erowid's experience reports. There are 44 difficult experiences, 14 bad trips, 38 health problem trips and 12 trainwreck disaster trips. Compare that to just 60 glowing reports and 4 mystical experiences. Some people just don't get along with aMT.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_AMT.shtml

I do admit however that for this past Big and Dandy thread did have a overwhelming majority of people that loved it. That didn't quite reflect what was on erowid. I think people just want it to live up to how other people say it feels like for them.

For those wondering why a new thread was started the answer is disappointingly mundane - mods only just noticed it had over 1600 replies. Threads are supposed to stick within 1000 replies so they don't get too unwieldy, but mods are busy bods and sometimes threads slip through the net like the last one. It really is as simple as that.

aMT has been used by thousands of people since the 50s - it was a prescription drug for years. Ken Kesey was one of the volunteers in early trials when he was in the institution he based One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest on and it was being used as an anti-depressant - he calls it "The Rolls-Royce of Psychedelics". If The Merry Prankster himself has such high praise for it - is he a shill too? It's hardly an RC - it just happens to be legal in the UK and vendors have only recently started putting it into the mainstream. And yeah, it's a bit of a love it/hate it kinda thing and is definitely not to all tastes.

for those wondering why a new thread was started the answer is disappointingly mundane - mods only just noticed it had over 1600 replies. Threads are supposed to stick within 1000 replies so they don't get too unwieldy, but mods are busy bods and sometimes threads slip through the net like the last one. It really is as simple as that.

Amt has been used by thousands of people since the 50s - it was a prescription drug for years. Ken kesey was one of the volunteers in early trials when he was in the institution he based one flew over the cuckoo's nest on and it was being used as an anti-depressant - he calls it "the rolls-royce of psychedelics". If the merry prankster himself has such high praise for it - is he a shill too? It's hardly an rc - it just happens to be legal in the uk and vendors have only recently started putting it into the mainstream. And yeah, it's a bit of a love it/hate it kinda thing and is definitely not to all tastes.

+1......................................

I think aMT is fantastic, fantastic euphoria and interesting enough visuals to keep me occupied for hours. I can't see how anyone wouldn't like it, but there does seem to be lots of variation in reports.

Rainey : You say you have a low tolerance to many drugs, maybe 35-50mg is too high a dose for you, maybe try at a much lower dose if you decide to have another go with it.

Its definitely possible that it was degraded AMT but it really just sounds like its not the drug for you or you didn't follow the tips of fasting for 12 hours or so before doing it.

TBH I bought 250mg of the grey hcl and found it rather dysphoric and weird. I experimented with a range of dosages from around 25mg to around 50mg (around as in eyeballed).

I'm thinking this 'grey' is somewhat flawed as the small sample I passed on to a friend yeilded similar unspectacular results.

Im not saying I felt horrible or anything as bodily i felt quite comfortable, lethargic if anything and there were a few mellow trippy moments but not half as magical as some reports suggested.

However just ordered 50mg of the freebase version to take for a spin hope it yeilds better results this time round!

dont know if this helped but the 3-4 days leading upto taking my aMT i ate so healthy and drank litres of pure smoothies..also got no less than 8 hrs sleep a night in that time..i ate a small breakfast 5-6 hrs before taking, apple and a smoothie,,while i was on the aMT i drank smoothies throughout and suffered no comedown/sore mouth , nothing.. only thing i felt was tired but i was up for nearly 30 hours before i slept again,,with or without aMT i wd be very tired staying up that long..if ya take care of ya body leading up till and during the expereience i think will help with any comedown ya may suffer..aMT for the win:D

@Scoob,
you probably did say but did you bomb or plug,

also wandering whats the worst that can happen if you eat or drink the foods/drinks that are best avoided (MAOIs) when taking AMT

I guess that technically the worst that could happen would be dying from Serotonin Syndrome but the chances of that happening would be miniscule, in my opinion. I (and many others) have taken MDMA and LSD (separately and together) on top of aMT with no problem so I suspect Stilton and crackers would be okay too. The MAOi effects of aMT are actually very mild - at a similar lever to those of amphetamine I think I recall reading but don't quote me on that. Should be no problem eating whatever you want beyond a bit of nausea that many get with aMT anyway.

Should be no problem eating whatever you want beyond a bit of nausea that many get with aMT anyway.
Yeah - I managed a whole doner kebab (with extra chilli sauce) just after 50mg of aMT at a festival. No problems. Just as well, as I forgot the bog roll! =D

Last time I used aMT I must've drank about 5litres of coffee during the night, with no ill effects (it is usually recommended to avoid large amounts of caffeine when using MAOIs).

I get sore mouth every time I take aMT - jaw clenching grinding, chewing etc. Not much less of a gurn than from MDMA. Interestingly, none of my friends suffer from it, except slight clenching.

Would have totally agreed with all these points a few months back, however after being on bluelight a while now have completely changed my mind, great place for info. You just have to use your head and realize who is who.

Good point.

P.s recieved some amt freebase today, i know i have said before that i am not that into psyco-delics, but feel i must try this one.

Good point.

So what you saying here, that the reports are fake:(

I don't have anything to comment on about your conspiracy ideas. I would be lying if that same thought hasn't passed through my mind though.

But what I wanted to say that aMT has always had people that loved it or hated it. It seems really variable in effects for different people. Just look through erowid's experience reports. There are 44 difficult experiences, 14 bad trips, 38 health problem trips and 12 trainwreck disaster trips. Compare that to just 60 glowing reports and 4 mystical experiences. Some people just don't get along with aMT.

count me as one of those who absolutely hated it!! definitely the worst drug experience i've ever had by far... 45-50mg had me rolled up in a ball on the couch, not wanting to listen to music or tv or any kind of noise at all and a massive headache for several hours. If i didn't have a valium to take at around the 14 hour mark i don't know what i would've done! I felt absolutely no euphoria (more like disphoria), no visuals - none of the mdma-like feelings many have wrote about... i just felt bad both physically and mentally.

Last edited:

Good point.

So what you saying here, that the reports are fake:(

Ok so maybe bad point and just coincidence.

some reports obviously true or i would not be trying:)

every drug is the same when it comes to either hate it or love it, not just AMT
just depends on which poison you like,
not everyone is into the same poison,

like i cant understand why so many people dont like E, its the best drug in the world to me
but it just aint their poison (so i do understand to a certain extent)lol

Status
Not open for further replies.