Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Yes, but only a little

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Sometimes / Completely depends on whether it is salt or freebase

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
Guys Im about to order some of the new succinate batch. I've always heard that aMT is like MDMA but more visual and psychedelic...so is like MDA/6-APB? how are the visuals? I get crazy color enhancement with mda...

The visuals I have had from aMT have always been minor, halos and starburst around lights was pretty much the extent of it. My usual dose is 50mg freebase.

I agree, for me the visuals are just a blurriness to the vision (somehow very pleasant), a fuzzy warmth and glow to things, and haloes around lights. No classic visuals. AMT is like a more clearheaded, psychedelic MDMA, kinda like MDA but uique from both of them, and much longer-lasting without any crash at all afterwards. If anything, a lingering antidepressant effect.

It is more psychedelic than any of the APBs, or MDA. As in, introspection, humor, a similar headspace to a low dose of LSD where you're tripping, but not at all hard. But again, different from that, but it's got that sort of realm of headspace.

Yeah its awesome in clubs with lights. Not quite as hd as 2cb, more like mdma in the sense of visual field. I find as little as 7mg oral to have an effect on my mood and even get stimulation from that dose. I find 20-40mg a good dose but anything above the physical effects begin to outweigh the mental effects. I wouldnt dose past 40-50mg the stimulation can get a bit much at even >20mg for me.

I used to love AMT but if the body load on come up want bad enough, I would get the most hellish cramps for days after, every fart was a risky proposition for a week and my snow white chinos were left in the press.

I used to love AMT but if the body load on come up want bad enough, I would get the most hellish cramps for days after, every fart was a risky proposition for a week and my snow white chinos were left in the press.

Haha is AMT so good that it is worth wearing depends for a week? Tough call. I'd recommend plugging to reduce the bodyload but that might make things a bit more "sharty" for you :)

Haha is AMT so good that it is worth wearing depends for a week? Tough call. I'd recommend plugging to reduce the bodyload but that might make things a bit more "sharty" for you :)
I done plugging, didn't stop the cramps, the more frequently I took it, the worse they got. A lovely, forgiving, mellow, social pysch with just enough legs.

Regarding the mixing questions: is it doable to take a lower dose of Amt to test the waters while being on methadone? Im at 60mg Right now and for lsd I skipped a dose, but it has a long half life, so that doesn’t change much. How about the Amt and methadone „combination“, if you can call it like this. Also is it True That methadone reduces the magic of disso? Makes me really wanna lower my methadone dose, but it offers great stability regarding cravings of opiates...

Just ordered a nice forever stash of this, I was so bummed I missed the last 2 chances. I love AMT so much, it's my very favorite festival drug. Back in the day I used to abuse the fuck out of it (2006-2007), but these days I still have some of my last gram that I've had for years. But I always want to have access to AMT.

Glad I was able to acquire this as well.....actually got it from a seed shop back in 2013 -14 when it was already on the " list " lol. I quite like the long come up gives you time to settle in....spectacular visuals & visions ~ some of the best even at 30mg ( they feel like revelations ) ......pity that the next day you feel like you've been ran over by a steamroller...

Last edited:
Anyone try this new succinate batch? How does the dose compare to other forms ? (Succinate increases the dose does it not?)

The succinate is around 60% of the strength of the freebase, if I recall correctly. I typically take 75-80mg of the succinate which corresponds to 45-50mg of freebase. This new batch is what I got recently and it's great, in fact the first time I have ever gotten actual visuals from AMT was on 80mg of it.

Would the succinate be equally solullable (sp?) /dissolvable in alcohol than the freebase?

I tried dissolving 30mg succinate in 6ml rum (37,5%. I think americans would say 75proof). I tested 4mg (my freebase amt microdose would be 2,5mg) and it seems to be working just fine 😁.

Anyone else working with volumetric dosing with this one?
Also, a large dose of aMT is a once-a-year thing for me. And it probably wont happen in 2020 since I generally use this at festivals. So, since large doses are not going to happen, i thought i could increase my microdoses with this one. I know its all conjecture but has anyone used this in small doses for a longer time? Would I follow a regular dosing regimen? Or should i take into account the, obviously low, releaser properties at this dosage?

Tolerance didnt seem to appear for me when dosing in 5mg range. When taking 10mg+ i always get this crash from it. So i find smaller doses alot better for daily dosing.

It was prescribed as an antidepressant at 5 or 10mg doses for a time, it was discontinued because of a unacceptably high incidence of getting high. And kaybe a small risk of a heart problem, or else that was AET, which was also tried as an antidepressant. In any case, I think daily dosing at that level is pretty safe.

Is there a way of telling whether the aMT I have is the salt or the freebase? It was purchased recently if that helps. I understand the dose is quite different for the two so I think it would be good to know which I have before experimenting with it.