Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Yes, but only a little

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Sometimes / Completely depends on whether it is salt or freebase

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
Does anyone have any experience with the recent fumarate batch available in Canada?

Does anyone have any experience with the recent fumarate batch available in Canada?
Intriguing are they playing with US orders like the good old boys I do wonder

Hypothetical thought not seriously asking a question about border policy

Does anyone here have experience with the NL succinate batch? I have only ever had the freebase and I'm not sure how it would compare dosage wise.

Dont quote me exactly, succinate salt is approximately 60% as strong?.

Someone plz doublecheck tho.

I got there by dividing the mass of amt freebase by molecular weight of amt succinate...

Amt freebase 172g/mol
Succinic acid 118g/mol
Amt succinate 290g/mol

172/290 = .59
So 100mg of the succinate salt should be roughly equivalent to 59mg of freebase..

I got there by dividing the mass of amt freebase by molecular weight of amt succinate...

Amt freebase 172g/mol
Succinic acid 118g/mol
Amt succinate 290g/mol

172/290 = .59
So 100mg of the succinate salt should be roughly equivalent to 59mg of freebase..
That's great, thank you. I was looking for something at about 50mg freebase, but for caution's sake I will try a small succinate dose to gauge the potency as well.

Amt freebase 172g/mol
Succinic acid 118g/mol
Amt succinate 290g/mol

172/290 = .59
Succinic acid is a dicarboxylic acid, so in theory one acid molecule can react with two aMT molecules, which makes gauging the potency a little more difficult. If you calculate the potency with that in mind and use 59g/mol (half of the succinic acid molar mass) you end up with a potency of around 75%. So the succinate salt is somewhere between 59-75% the potency of the freebase.

Succinic acid is a dicarboxylic acid, so in theory one acid molecule can react with two aMT molecules, which makes gauging the potency a little more difficult. If you calculate the potency with that in mind and use 59g/mol (half of the succinic acid molar mass) you end up with a potency of around 75%. So the succinate salt is somewhere between 59-75% the potency of the freebase.
That's succinate and disuccinate salt. But yeah, who knows what vendor actually thought/made.

I'm using a (véry old, at least 10 years) supposed Hcl batch for tripping around 30mg.

I'm using the NL succinate batch (although I have it in my possession for a few years now, I suppose its the same as the one you're talking about) for microdosing from 5-10mg. It's definitely weaker, although it's hard to put in percentages how much. Purely based on the feeling I would guess its around 50% potency compared to the Hcl I have.

Thanks for the responses guys.

I plugged ~10mg of the succinate about 2.5 hours ago this morning. Dissolved in 1mg pharma grade PG. I wanted to practice plugging and I'm working from home today anyway so why not.

Slight mood/energy enhancement. I'm not experienced enough with smaller dosages to gauge potency, but it's faintly active. I think next time I will try 40mg or so to get a better feel of the potency. I haven't taken anything in years so I'm taking it easy, and besides I won't have time for a full trip for the next few weeks at least. I'm looking forward to it though.

Thanks for the responses guys.

I plugged ~10mg of the succinate about 2.5 hours ago this morning. Dissolved in 1mg pharma grade PG. I wanted to practice plugging and I'm working from home today anyway so why not.

Slight mood/energy enhancement. I'm not experienced enough with smaller dosages to gauge potency, but it's faintly active. I think next time I will try 40mg or so to get a better feel of the potency. I haven't taken anything in years so I'm taking it easy, and besides I won't have time for a full trip for the next few weeks at least. I'm looking forward to it though.
Don't jump to 40mg if you haven't already experienced with such doses. I would suggest 30 - 35mg max if you felt 10mg. And that if you're looking for strong emphatogen effects with psychedelia creeping in too. For someone without much experience with psychedelics and emphatogens I would suggest 20 - 25mg as a starting dose. I'm talking about oral doses. I guess for plugged cut that by a lot?

Don't jump to 40mg if you haven't already experienced with such doses. I would suggest 30 - 35mg max if you felt 10mg. And that if you're looking for strong emphatogen effects with psychedelia creeping in too. For someone without much experience with psychedelics and emphatogens I would suggest 20 - 25mg as a starting dose. I'm talking about oral doses. I guess for plugged cut that by a lot?
I'm quite experienced Amt and psychedelics in general. For the freebase I preferred 50mg+ and I want to build towards that with the succinate. I think 35-40mg of the succinate will give me a good feel of where to go from there. I can always titrate up slower of course but from what I've read so far the succinate seems to be a lot less potent.

I'm quite experienced Amt and psychedelics in general. For the freebase I preferred 50mg+ and I want to build towards that with the succinate. I think 35-40mg of the succinate will give me a good feel of where to go from there. I can always titrate up slower of course but from what I've read so far the succinate seems to be a lot less potent.
Is plugging a lot more potent than oral?
I've only tried it orally. I regret not trying to smoke it, more so cuz I had freebase iirc.
My oral doses were up to around 35 iirc but I had plans to try out much higher doses as it felt really nice and forgiving. Tho still hardly psychedelics at doses I tried it, but definitely wonderful.

I've only tried it orally. I regret not trying to smoke it, more so cuz I had freebase iirc.
My oral doses were up to around 35 iirc but I had plans to try out much higher doses as it felt really nice and forgiving. Tho still hardly psychedelics at doses I tried it, but definitely wonderful.
It's my first time plugging, so I'm not sure tbh :LOL:. I think in general plugging will be more potent than oral, but I've been going over the Big and Dandy amt threads and it doesn't seem as big of a difference. Nausea was usually a bit of an issue for me during the comeup so I'm hoping plugging will help alleviate that a bit.

Higher dosages is where amt really shined for me and I'm excited to try it again. It's the only drug I'm really interested in anymore tbh.

Anyway, I've had a slow work day and some cancelled meetings so I've been experimenting with dissolving some more amt succinate in PG. I'm not sure if I would want to plug more than a ml or so of PG but it's looking like it might be difficult to get a full dose of amt dissolved in that amount, it will definitely require heating and shaking I think.

Sent for FTIR which came back as "no match"... Not sure what to make of this, but obviously won't ingest it without more testing... FWIW, it at least smelled like AMT.

Edit: FWIW, the manufacturer of the product, who has been reliable in the past, claims that the 3rd-party HNMR they performed was a match and says that the product is perfect.

Last edited:
I miss AMT and want to move to the Netherlands where people are less stupid. There's nothing quite like the epic journey of a 16 hour trip.

My GCMS machine had a lot of good times in college with this and foxy. o_O Anyone remember the pond man?

Iirc it didn't make a difference. People said rectal bypassed some of the odd side effects people report ala nausea/bodyload etc.

To me I never got them, and 50-60mg had me flying for 12+ houra either way.

So you're an AMT fan too. Hmm....

Have we met, @SpiralusSancti ? Its driving me insane. =D

I plugged ~83mg last Friday. I must say it's so much smoother than oral, although I still ended up throwing up during the come up. I was putting away some food I cooked earlier and the smell made me throw up even though my stomach was still mostly empty. It wasn't a big deal though and I didn't have any nausea after that. Plugged is the way to go for me for this one. I will try 90mg in a few months.