• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy Allylescaline Thread

I did about 18-20mg a couple of days ago. About 2 hours for come-up with some anxiety, took a glass of wine to help that. Went the anxiety went away, I laid on the floor a bit with my eyes closed. Music was great, nice inner feeling of joy, warm closed eyes imagery in orange-red colors (particular for me, I'm used to colder blue/green CEVs). I was energized, so I went outside for a while for a long walk. I was feeling great and everything looked new. I got a lot of insight about how and why I am who I am, I learned to accept some things from my past. Got some other pictures from when I was a child that I still have to work on. I went back home, watched a movie and some fishing TV show, ate a bit and went to bed about 9 hours after dosing. I had a small headache early in my trip and was tired a bit the day after but I keep good memories from that trip.

A great psychedelic in my opinion.

Nice to read your little trip report. Do you have any experience with mescaline or other 'scalines? Would love to hear if you could compare them at all.

Nice to read your little trip report. Do you have any experience with mescaline or other 'scalines? Would love to hear if you could compare them at all.

I have no experience with mescaline or the other analogues. It is somewhat similar to LSD but easier to manage. You just have to open your eyes and things calm down, no trippy open eyes visuals. No mind fuck like with 4-Aco-DMT, where you can get into loops.

A very healing molecule. If you want crazy visuals and complete ego loss, it's not the right one. But to get some insight and spend a nice evening walking outside and listening to music, it's a good choice.

Not too long ago I bought a fair amount of this to use as an enhancer for other substances, and the other day I went ahead and tried it with some 1cP-LSD.
Dosed 43mg AL, at the 2 hour mark I had 100ug of 1cP. Definitely got me more mileage out of the 1cP. Visuals were on par with perhaps 150-175ug. Added to the body high as well; very warm and sensual, nice phenethylamine energy rushes through the body, very sensual. As Shulgin would say, erotic excellent 👍
Was mostly down at the 9-10 hour mark (9-10 hours from ingestion of the AL). But man, getting to sleep was not happening until about 8 hours after that, which was definitely the AL, since 1cP on its own does not do that to me. Although the lovely introspection and reflective mood continued that whole time. Next time I’ll probably have a benzo at the 15 hour mark.

My partner had 41mg and 200ug of 1cP at the 2 hour mark, followed by another 100ug at the 4 hour mark. She had some of the best visuals she’s ever had, and far more than she would have from 300ug alone. Her visuals continued until the 15 hour mark, which I thought was rather astounding; she usually doesn’t get a whole lot as far as visuals go, regardless of the substance (aside from DMT). Sleep evaded her for a couple hours longer than for me.

I’ll definitely be exploring more AL combos in the future, and I’m quite satisfied with what it adds to the experience. I’m thinking a jump up to 150ug of lysergamide would definitely have me a fair bit out there, considering the way AL synergized with 100ug.

It was interesting. But not euhporic. Unless it was something that it wasn't supposed to be. But it did cause some changes in my mannerisms. I had 400mg that I ate about 25mg at a time. Mescaline would be nice to try as it might be more euphoric in higher doses.

Yeah, it’s nothing too remarkable on its own, but throwing into a mix seems to “warm things up”, as it were. I certainly didn’t buy it expecting a revelatory substance, nor did I expect it to even hold a candle to mescaline.
I kinda wish we’d see a synth of 3,5-D or 2,6-D… I’d certainly buy some, anyways. Hell, maybe even some 4-D or beta-D. I’d give those a shot too.

this is the only 5ht2 pea agonist with a 3,4,5-substiutution pattern i had, only thing i remember is that it was more exhaustive than most 2,4,5-substituted 5ht2 agonists i had. nonetheless insteresting in its own.

Went ahead and gave some AL a whirl in combination with 750ug of nasally administered 25B-NBOH at the 3.5 hour mark. And I must say it went very well. 25B is highly visual on its own, but with the AL it was almost off the charts. At the same time, AL brought a depth to the 25B that was typically lacking. Definitely a combo that I’ll explore again, but I have no real desire to push the dose any higher. Not because of any concerns but simply because it was entirely satisfactory right where it was.

I'll be getting a few grams of this very soon, I'm excited as I missed out on it before. Always thought it sounded lovely and very recreational, and it seems amazing for combos to add something to other psychedelics.

Yeah, I find it incredibly easy-going and warm. I remarked to my partner this last time (before the 25B) that I could certainly enjoy this in a multitude of settings, including a family function at a lower dose, or that it could even shine at mini-doses (perhaps 15mg) for just a pleasant, sparkly stimulation for the day.

But where it has really excelled is in potentiating other substances. I have a decent amount of this stuff, but I’ve found it to be so incredible in combination that I’m seriously considering grabbing another big chunk while it’s still around, as I could see myself using it with a good portion of my trips. Fantastic stuff when it’s used right and when your expectations are in line with what the substance is actually capable of providing.

I’d also recommend preceding AL with some ginger. I forgot this last time, and while I was fine, my partner proceeded to puke her guts out on the come up. She had a rough 45 minutes, lol.

I hope you enjoy the stuff, Xorkoth!

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips. :) I am going to end up with 3 grams of it so I'll have plenty to do tons of experiments. I keep reading about how it's top-notch incredible for combinations.

Took 32mg of this orally today. About 45 minutes ago. So far it is absolutely lovely, very good body feeling, light euphoria, and it's clearly still developing. Gonna go hiking with my girlfriend and her mom. I am taking notes and plan to write up a report, either a mini report in here or a full report if I feel inspired to.

I was going to take a larger dose but shared with a friend = he took 35mg & I took 65mg which lasted about 13-14hrs. It's a good contender for worst psychedelic IMO; not that it is horrific or anything but offers so little and is nor is it a comfortable day. The chemistry looks psychedelic but I wouldn't really know how to define the effects > 'psychedelic' would be very generous; slight visual effects suggest a psychedelic but none of the mental effects did : "(4hr) Seems to be at full effect; weird wibbly stimulation but with a drained lack of energy. Cognitively no greater clarity or other enhancements. One could interpret this as pleasant but there is no particular euphoric drive."* There was a lot of malaise; the body felt off all day with a bad fried feeling in the head (headache). It is possible that 100mg would have had a bit more interest but I have no interest in ever taking it again. My friend found it ok and 'a bit dreamy' (when it came on he also got a headache and retired to bed). He seemed to have got the same effects at 35mg as I got at 65mg. I would put it escaline>proscaline>allylescaline with the first being the best but they all produce a general malaise/bodyload and psychedelic effects are pretty muted. A weird set of drugs.
*my full trip report not really worth bothering with. I was also sick twice although that is common and no problem

Last edited:
Interesting, totally not my experience. I found it to have literally the least bodyload or side effects of any phenethylamine I've ever taken at 32mg. At no point was there anything negative and it was quite euphoric, though with little headspace or psychedelia, it was more of a strong lovely body high and a good day enhancer. I started to write a report which I will finish later.

I told my friend is much like proscaline except better in every way. Both are basically nothing deep or profound but just light and fun and enhancing.

I’m with you, @Xorkoth. I think it’s lovely. I always preload with magnesium and citrulline malate and occasionally phenibut (1.2g). Never a body load issue.
And no, not too deep and profound, but adding ally to another full bodied psych like lysergamides or tryptamine really makes it shine; all of the positive qualities of allylescaline thrown in to that other substance. It just adds so much for me. And it makes the sex just transcendental. Magical stuff when you find how to use it to maximum effect. Splendid substance.

Last edited:
I just posted a trip report of my first trial of this, at 32mg: