• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

If you try to tell me that all DOC is blue, and that AL-LAD and ETH-LAD have a taste, then it doesn't matter who you are, I, as an experienced drug user myself with all of the compounds mentioned, am going to give my own experience otherwise. This isn't the "heatlessbbq is the supreme master of all psychedelic knowledge and to disagree with him means he's being silenced and also that you're wrong" forum. You've been disseminating a variety of patently false information, and people are calling you on it. This is a public forum, I don't care if you tell me I'm wrong according to your knowledge if you think I'm wrong, but we expect respectful discourse here. Getting aggressive and insulting when someone disagrees with you is unacceptable in PD/Bluelight in general. And if you post something, you need to be open to people debating with you on the validity of your information. This is a harm reduction and drug information forum. The community feels pretty strongly about us being the best source of information out there, so if we see people spouting false information, we're going to call it out.

Further aggression will result in disciplinary action. We haven't had to infract anyone in PD in years. Hopefully that tells you something about the way you've been acting.

Now let's get back to AL-LAD, shall we?

I still have a ten strip left of AL-LAD, been keeping it for when the Mrs wants to dose.

It's a great lysergimide for when you don't want too much headspace.

I still have a ten strip left of AL-LAD, been keeping it for when the Mrs wants to dose.

It's a great lysergimide for when you don't want too much headspace.

Together with aMT it's the most "phenethylaminesque" (I'm not the first to use this word on the internet sadly I only come second) Tryptamine.

New information on LSD-25. If YOU are interested...

To follow up... I noticed you've been derailing threads. This thread is about AL-LAD, not LSD. Please do not derail threads that are focused on specific topics. Consider this your warning on that matter.

(Sorry guys, I've been busy all weekend, just getting into checking up on things now)

I took 600 mics last night crazy trip most insane visuals and mindfuck it was awesome. Hopefully I an not frying my brain on some crazy RC strongest visuals i have ever had though. I have a a few of these stashed I hope the powers that be brew up more some day, hard to Start a AL LAD religion with 75 hits. for me AL LAD is all about the large dosages the i can't even feel 150 mics but the big trips are next level it wasn't even recreational, in fact next will i take less. It seems to really pop in a way 1 p or acid or ald 52 dont anymore. I always thought of it as a mellow sort acid light at low doses, kind of boring really, its somewhere around 350 mics where you realize its a full psychedelic that kick your ass with the best of them

Together with aMT it's the most "phenethylaminesque" (I'm not the first to use this word on the internet sadly I only come second) Tryptamine.
AL-LAD felt like a Lysergic, not like an Phenethylamine nor a Tryptamine. Totally different class ime.

LSD and all Lisergamides have the Tryptamine backbone in them, I will admit I am not sure if that makes them also Tryptamines or not, but that's what I meant. Somebody correct me if I am wrong plz, now I am curious.

Regarding AL LAD and aMT, saying phenethylaminesque I meant they feel to me closer in effects to Phenethylamine psychedelics compared to DMT, Mushrooms, 4-Aco-DMT, LSD etc.
"Feel to me" is the key part here ofcourse I am talking about my subjective feel and I cannot know how another person exactly feels.
For me they feel more clear headed and stimulant, like Phenethylamines are.
I would think that it is the Dopamine agonist and relatively stronger 5HT2A affinity properties of AL LAD and the NSDRA+NSDRI properties of aMT that make me fell that way, can't be sure ofcourse.

LSD and all Lisergamides have the Tryptamine backbone in them, I will admit I am not sure if that makes them also Tryptamines or not, but that's what I meant. Somebody correct me if I am wrong plz, now I am curious.

Regarding AL LAD and aMT, saying phenethylaminesque I meant they feel to me closer in effects to Phenethylamine psychedelics compared to DMT, Mushrooms, 4-Aco-DMT, LSD etc.
"Feel to me" is the key part here ofcourse I am talking about my subjective feel and I cannot know how another person exactly feels.
For me they feel more clear headed and stimulant, like Phenethylamines are.
I would think that it is the Dopamine agonist and relatively stronger 5HT2A affinity properties of AL LAD and the NSDRA+NSDRI properties of aMT that make me fell that way, can't be sure ofcourse.
The chemical and pharmacological relation is not what my reply was about it was purely how I experience em' myself.

My limited experience with the three are limited to 2-cb. 2-ct-2 and 2-cc. aMT, 5-meo-DIPT and Psilo's. The Lysergic's I got covered best imo.

But responses to psychedelic's vary that much that any relation a person has with them is as accurate as can be.

I totally feel you but myself I react so typical to the three different classes I could narrow it to this:

My Tryptamines have a good headspace but bodily they suck. 5-meo-DIPT was the closest to a Lysergic.

The 2-c's have a 'reasonably' endurable bodyload, but they miss the best of the introspective part. 2-ct-2 was pretty close to a trip on something acid like. But not quite there. Very warm and nice though! Closest I'll get to Mescaline in pure form probably ever. A cactus extraction is something I can see happening btw. But 2-cc had quite a heavy load for an easy going material!

The lysergic's, LSD/ ALD/ AL-LAD get me there. Not as far I would have wanted to, but I decided to wait a while before any further experiment's. Don't know about the 1P-LSD as it seems to give an off experience 2 times in a rope. It would be easy to say it is a bad batch or different chemical. But it misses the 2c's miss in headspace and bodyload of the Tryptamine's I tried. So it technically behaves as the others within' the fam. The last time I took true 'cid was more then 20 year's ago. But probably I like em all incl. Eth-LAD, LSZ, the 1p variation's.

Last edited:
Mh, funny thing I don't ever get bodyloads... from anything except what it feels low quality LSD (as in, all effects of LSD are present but for some reason I feel nauseous plus something that is similar on some level to some symptom of illness.... hard to explain but it is also sedating), and even then it's not that bad. So for me these three families are different only in their desired effects.

Tripped on 150ug AL-LAD a couple of days ago. This time it was not that visual at all (like it usually is). It was a much more mental Trip with a nice clarity to think about things in life. When I layed down to listen to some music with headphones I switched through my playlist till I came to one track that just sucked me up. It was the Stalag 17 Riddim by the Techniques All Stars that got me. There was a very feminine vibe to it and I got closed eyes visions of beautiful women with an absolutely phenomenal euphoria. Fantastic material. Glad I stocked up

Hey there Morphing Willie, welcome to Bluelight/PD. :) Yeah I love AL-LAD... I stocked up too, I still have some but I wish I had gotten more. I also got a bunch of ETH-LAD and I've only taken that a couple of times. AL-LAD definitely has a magic and whimsy to it, and is more outright euphoric than LSD too. Very recreational. I took 450ug my first time and at the time I was extremely insensitive to lysergamides, and I had a really nice trip and was quite intoxicated... I could see how taking a stronger dose than that could produce a pretty profound state. I should probably try it before I run out.

Hey there Morphing Willie, welcome to Bluelight/PD. :) Yeah I love AL-LAD... I stocked up too, I still have some but I wish I had gotten more. I also got a bunch of ETH-LAD and I've only taken that a couple of times. AL-LAD definitely has a magic and whimsy to it, and is more outright euphoric than LSD too. Very recreational. I took 450ug my first time and at the time I was extremely insensitive to lysergamides, and I had a really nice trip and was quite intoxicated... I could see how taking a stronger dose than that could produce a pretty profound state. I should probably try it before I run out.

Having in mind that they dont produce it anytime soon, stocking up seemed clever to me. Allthough all that lysergs and trypts are now forbidden in my country, so there are all a rare thing now. 450ug seems like a big journey to me. Meanwhile I feel ready to up my dose a little and see what AL-LAD can really do to me. The sweet autumn is ahead and that calls for a really nice hike in nature with pretty leaf and lysergig colours :)

I don't know if it is the same for everyone, but AL LAD gets me very hot, significantly more so than LSD.
I am generally prone to heating up easy and quick when sober with moderate physical activity, with AL LAD I didn't even need the activity.
Going over 450ug I would make sure I have a way of checking my temp and a way of lowering it.

I don't know if it is the same for everyone, but AL LAD gets me very hot, significantly more so than LSD.
I am generally prone to heating up easy and quick when sober with moderate physical activity, with AL LAD I didn't even need the activity.

In my beginning AL-LAD trails I had that overheating sensation too, but since I changed my diet to a more healthy and vegetable oriented way, these symptom never rised again. Though there is sometimes a "cold" feeling during the experience, which does not bother me at all.

Most intriguing... I hope it's true. AL-LAD is a nice little gem, and I don't have much left.

Never got to try this one. So I hope so
In fact hearing it was gone and likely not coming back encouraged me to jump on the lysergamide wagon before I missed out...
Like with amt, dox and others

AL-LAD coming back would be awesome.

So earlier in this thread there were people complaining of weird side effects, and on reddit there was a bunch of speculation on a "bad batch" here and other places:

Normally I would write this stuff as paranoid hysteria as all my AL-LAD experiences have been fantastic. But I did see a report from energy control:

Its the picture of the standard blotter with name on it but the results state:
So people on Reddit took this to mean people's bad reactions were because a sketchy synth noid was added. I find that hard to believe. This had to have been added after market. Or an accidental cross contamination. I still have some, and access to GCMS. Anyone think its worthwhile to test?

Or an accidental cross contamination. I still have some, and access to GCMS. Anyone think its worthwhile to test?
Considering the trace amounts of other drugs on the blotter and the fact that the one drug that is 1/1 probably isn't active in mcg range, I'd say the chances of any AL-LAD blotters being intentionally contaminated are slim to none, and it likely occurred as an effect of these chemical suppliers not having enough cleanliness when laying blotter.