• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

When drugs are fully legal, maybe. I don't know if it'll happen before then, at least for those of us with no illegal drug connections.

time will tell. either there will be a very similar product, or al lad simply wont be sold in country where its illegal.

I really hope so

I took 300 ug a few days ago, with some tolerance (150 ug a week before). It was incredibly visual. Very complex fractals, this kind of stuff. Looking at paintings was astonishing. Coming up was a bit rough given the context (a crowded new years eve party) but everything quickly became hilarious. A friend of mine mixed it with 2c-c and he couldn't stop laughing the whole night. It was so visually intense for him that he couldn't use his phone any more. I have about 5 friends who tried al-lad, and each one of us simply love it. I hope it will remain available after the uk ban.

It's definitely humorous stuff, seems more prone to fits of jokery and giggles than it's progenitor, LSD.

Too bad there are only quantities left available of 25x and up..
Come on Poland, Spain, you guys take over from here.

Just ordered 25 more. I'm hoping that the European continent will take over distribution, but I'm not risking it.

So after two mostly uninspiring trials of AL-LAD when out and about in unfamiliar environments, I found that I wasn't finding the level of introspective (or visual) interest that others have. First test was at 150ug, second was at about 225ug. I have a high lysergamide tolerance generally, so I suspected that had a part to play.

Both experiences left me feeling a little edgy, with a few visual distortions (breathing/shifting) but overall lacking in character.

Before the ban came into action I made use of the remainder in my comfort-zone (my bedroom, with an array of choice re: music, comfort and entertainment).

Dosed 300ug this time with another 150ug top-up one hour later (450ug total).

WOW.

Some diclazepam & pyrazolam dosed at the same time took the anxious edge off the first hour of the experience. By hour 4 I found myself sitting on my window sill, taking in the fresh night air, marvelling at the stars and listening never-more intently to Russell Brand quip about Ghandi, and Lawrence Krauss describe the nature of the cosmos. I laughed with inner glee - that unavoidable, self-prepetuating chuckle that lysergamides invoke - and reflected on the significance of their words. I cast my eyes around as the fullest range of colour and shapeliness of my surroundings offered itself to me. I fell in love again with what little my tiny ape-ish mind could see, hear and think.

The darker edge of the lysergamide experience - the part that opens up less comfortable memories and thought patterns for scrutiny - didn't seem to interrupt the experience (though this is something I don't resist or fear, so perhaps I find those insights less troubling than some). The benzos certainly lent a blanket of comfort to the trip and I think I'd find the anxious 'edge' a little uncomfortable without them. I had no trouble drifting off to sleep aided by an extra Etizolam as the trip tailed off, though I was already quite tired.

The following day I felt very tired but noticed no other unwelcome 'comedown-type' effects.

After such an explosive final experience with it I join the many others here that will be sad to see it leave. All I can say is god bless and goodbye, 'our lad.'

I find it very hard to believe that available of this will end, people love it too much and it's gotten too widespread.

Governments should really let good, quality, relatively safe psychedelics like AL-LAD stay legal because illegalizing things just causes people to synthesize new, often much sketchier substances to replace them. Their misguided attempts at prohibition only result in more harm (NBOMes are a great example, they should have just left the 2C-Xs alone and we wouldn't have a plethora of deaths and damage from new, dangerous substances made to replace them). It's not like it will ever be possible to stop the production and availability of psychedelics, so illegalizing the good ones is just irresponsible of them.

There's already been a Spanish company selling it for years! I told you the UK is never the end all be all....except in banning every chemical first!;) Fooly foolersons!

I find it very hard to believe that available of this will end, people love it too much and it's gotten too widespread.

Governments should really let good, quality, relatively safe psychedelics like AL-LAD stay legal because illegalizing things just causes people to synthesize new, often much sketchier substances to replace them. Their misguided attempts at prohibition only result in more harm (NBOMes are a great example, they should have just left the 2C-Xs alone and we wouldn't have a plethora of deaths and damage from new, dangerous substances made to replace them). It's not like it will ever be possible to stop the production and availability of psychedelics, so illegalizing the good ones is just irresponsible of them.
You really think their smart enough or care enough to see such things. In my mind the banners are Hitler and the chemicals are the Jewish. It's a useless war of ignorance!

You're right of course, I'm just saying. I don't expect them to listen.

I had to look that one up. :D You learn something new every day.

I've begun to see something good that comes out of these bans. Without the previous rounds of bans, it's likely we never would have gotten this lovely AL-LAD. Illegalizing the good ones is tragic, but it does force "the industry" to find new turf, which inevitably turns up some dangerous ones like the NBOMes, but it also turns up some real gems, like AL-LAD.

It make a pretty fun game too. A riveting, real life drama.

The industry didn't invent AL-LAD. There was already evidence it was a quality chemical. If all safe drugs were legal it still would have been synthesized.

No, I know very well that the industry didn't invent AL-LAD, but it certainly mass produced it and brought it to my mailbox. It's one thing for a chem to be synthed on small scales in reseach labs, it's another to bring it to the masses.

I think if all drugs were legal it wouldn't have been synthesized for the market, because they would just be making LSD instead. Look at it this way: we never heard of AL-LAD on the blackmarket before it made it onto the clearnet right? It's not like AL-LAD was unheard of by the labs producing LSD, it's just that there's no point in them synthing a new chem that is one step extra vs. LSD, is less potent, and they would have to convince people is worth trying.