• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

6 apb is very chatty for me. Not a party material though as it doesn't have a strong uplighting energy to it. I think it would be great for couples therapy. The comedown feels much nicer on the body compared to mdma.

@Fubar- I find it interesting that you talk about 6-apb as an "all or nothing" substance, which I've always found MDMA/MDA to be like.

With that said I found 5-MAPB to be the opposite in that it's dosage/effects was linear. A 50mg dose feels like half a 100mg dose, and is still pleasurable and worthwhile even at 20mg. Redosing also seems more effective. MDMA isn't really worth it unless a good solid dose is taken straight away, too little and you can miss the mark.

Have other people found 6-apb to require a good solid dosage to be taken first try?

-GC

Went really hard on 200mg succinate tonight, wouldn't go for any less if you have the succinate version.

Great great fun though :), I do have some bladder pain, has to be said..

6-apb to me was fine for socializing. First time I took it was in a city going to night venues, actually got a picture of me and two cute girls from that night.

max dose ive done was 90 mgs. even 70 mgs was enough

I mixed 90 mgs with 7 mgs of a 4 sub typtamine 4-ho-mipt, and didnt have a good time. Had erectile dysfunction the whole week after and was very emotional the whole week. That said, I was going through a lot emotionally, and this amplified emotions. In addition i rolled three times earlier that year , 2017, and for me at my age and my experience, thats too much. Not a fan of mixing this was a sub 4 typtamine.

would possibly be interested in trying a higher dose like maybe 100 or 110, or 120, since I have done 90 mgs. maybe not though. or maybe a redose .

Last edited:
I just read on Psychonaut Wiki that 6-APB appeared as both hydrochloride, succinate and fumarate salts. Is that true? I thought that it always had been sold as succinate salt. Why should that be the case, actually - has this salt with an organic acid any advantages over the hydrochloride? Also, 5-APB first appeared as succinate and later on as hydrochlorid, wich was advertised as a step forward, because the hydrochlorid acid is lighter than the succinate acid, and therefore, a smaller dose was necessary.

Finally, I just checked the CAS number on my old 6-APB, and it was the one of 6-APB HCl. This could of course mean that it is in fact 6-APB HCl, but also that it is in fact 6-APB succinate (as I thought it was when I bought it), and only the CAS number of the Hydrochlorid came in handy to the supplier.

Last edited:
It could be that this one will become quite rare if the NL bans go through, just saying.

I read on reddit that current batches are quite a bit more potent than previous, even though it's still succinate salt. About 180mg was my sweet spot, but people are now saying it's way too much so watch out, a good dose would be more around 130mg or so.

It could be that this one will become quite rare if the NL bans go through, just saying.

I read on reddit that current batches are quite a bit more potent than previous, even though it's still succinate salt. About 180mg was my sweet spot, but people are now saying it's way too much so watch out, a good dose would be more around 130mg or so.
I can confirm this. 140mg was strong and comparable to 180-200mg from previous succinate batches.
The disparity in potency is quite dangerous, but confirmed my suspicion that batches from the last two years just weren't very pure.

Great drug :)

Can you provide more detail around the NL bans? Are there proposed bans on the benzofurans? When is it supposed to go into effect?

Can you provide more detail around the NL bans? Are there proposed bans on the benzofurans? When is it supposed to go into effect?
The bans are not 100%, but it seems quite likely, but it's still unsure when it will all go into effect. Benzofurans, and their precursors are on the list at least

I can confirm this. 140mg was strong and comparable to 180-200mg from previous succinate batches.
The disparity in potency is quite dangerous, but confirmed my suspicion that batches from the last two years just weren't very pure.

Great drug :)

What color was this batch?

a 50mg redose would probably be no better than 60-70mg, use more material, and provide similar side-effects to 100mg.

Are you saying 50 mgs than five hours later another 50 mgs would be about equal to 60 - 70 mgs at once, or n terms of all positive effects , with less negative side effects?

Are you saying 50 mgs than five hours later another 50 mgs would be about equal to 60 - 70 mgs at once, or n terms of all positive effects , with less negative side effects?
Word has it the succ batches goin around are only around 60% pure. Would think about your mdma dose and divide by .6 based on that.

Word has it the succ batches goin around are only around 60% pure. Would think about your mdma dose and divide by .6 based on that.

What kinda doses have been working for you personally with 6-apb?

-GC

What kinda doses have been working for you personally with 6-apb?

-GC
Ive only done it once and it was in a combo, so i probably cant best answer that question....not sure when i will get to try it on its own and not totally convinced i ever will ha

That being said, anecdotes seem to align with the .6 (this was actually lab tested by one of the big rc vendors). If i were to do it on its own id probably start with 200-240

You all that need high doses must either have one weak batches or two need to take a long break

I'm not advising people take long breaks as I although it very well may be best to. If one has a good batch and hasn't done it in a couple years it is best to even go lower than you have before because it definitely was stronger

Same batched since 2017 last time I used this was 2019 over 2 years ago. Highest went was 90 mgs. Last time I use anything similar was 4 ho mipt and two hours later 5 Mapb, kind of a hippie flip ,so to speak ,about a year and a half ago

Did one capsule at 75 mg and the plan was to take a 30 mg booster. After two, three, five hours it was still quite intensely strong so did not take the booster

Last edited:
You all that need high doses must either have one weak batches or two need to take a long break

I'm not advising people take long breaks as I although it very well may be best to. If one has a good batch and hasn't done it in a couple years it is best to even go lower than you have before because it definitely was stronger

Same batched since 2017 last time I used this was 2019 over 2 years ago. Highest went was 90 mgs. Last time I use anything similar was my 4 ho mipt and 5 Mapb kind of a hippie flip so to speak about a year and a half ago

Did one capsule at 75 mg and the plan was to take a 30 mg booster. After two, three, five hours it was still quite intensely strong so did not take the booster
Current batches are all succinate and like 60% purity. Im assuming you have hcl (2x potent)

I also had a 6-APB succinate sample lab-tested (which I bought at the end of 2019 from a well-known Dutch vendor) that turned out to be pretty strong. Luckily, I started with a low-dose of 120mg (which was enough for me), compared to the usual 180-200mg doses.

Result was calculated as the HCl salt, because the testing facility uses that form as their referance material:
expected: 572.28mg/g 6-APB HCl
unexpected: 109.88mg/g 5-APB HCl

If you take into account that the 6-APB succinate salt is around 40% less potent, the result for the succinate would be as follows (if I did the math correctly):
expected: 801.19mg/g 6-APB Succinate
unexpected: 153.83mg/g 5-APB Succinate

Qualitatively and quantitatively analyzed by ChEckiT through UHPLC-DAD-MS.

Oddly enough, all the 6-APB samples analyzed by ChEckiT over the last couple of years contained 5-APB as byproduct! It's bad that the 6-APB was contaminated but the strong synergy of the two benzofurans is pretty damn enjoyable regardless and it makes me wonder if the other batches going around also contain 5-APB, considering not one of the samples tested by ChEckiT contained solely 6-APB.

Interesting! Is this common knowledge? It's quite a bit...

I personally didn't like specifically adding 5-APB to 6-APB, at the time I thought 6-APB on its own was much better

Interesting! Is this common knowledge? It's quite a bit...

I personally didn't like specifically adding 5-APB to 6-APB, at the time I thought 6-APB on its own was much better
As a non-native speaker I'm a bit confused by your first sentence haha. What do you mean exactly by "Is this common Knowledge? It's quite a bit"? Do you mean it's difficult to understand?