• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

Just ordered some of a new form of this guy. FUMARATE! Comes from a clearnet vendor. Supposedly almost as strong as HCL. They also claim to have purified it to nearly perfectly pure in their lab.

Can't wait to try.

It probably depends on the person. 700 mg is WAY too high but I honestly think a single redose worked well for both me and the wife. We got some vasoconstriction but nothing crazy. Even after a second redose, during the beginning of the comedown we were able to have sex. No dusky fingers or toes. Less trouble urinating than MDMA. Gurning similar to MDMA.

The first dose then redose really brought the roll back on, and seemed to have limited side effects for us.

No idea on purity. It is a VERY fine tan powder, smell not too strong. Tasted pretty bad. Came from spain somewhere (can't list sources on here right?). So maybe that batch not super strong.

your gear isn't pure. 700 mg of apb is likely enough to kill certain ppl

Anethema, I guess I am looking at the same stuff. I didn't try it yet (or any 6-APB for that matter), but I will report back when I do. So if it really is so much stronger than the other batches that have been going around, what would be a reasonable starting dose? Somewhere around 100mg or maybe even a bit lower?

How safe is this one in regards to carcinogenicity and cardiotoxicity? Epoxide metabolites of benzofurans are no joke, and this compound also is a full agonist of 5ht2b with a ki value of fucking 6, surely that spells disaster with any regular use? I've done 6-apb twice and 5-mapb twice, and I don't think they're worth the health risks when compared to mdma.

Was it proven that 6-apb was non-neurotoxic when David E. Nichols researched a potential non-neurotoxic alternative to MDMA (or any other studies), similarly to MDAI ?

150mg oral dose could still be felt 16 hours after ingestion. w/ minimal side effects, occasionally I could feel my heart pounding, but I didn't get any chest pain which was strange because that is something I struggle with frequently. No nystagmus. Some sweating, and increased talkativeness.

Subtle OEVs were noticed. It took a really long time to kick in, I'd say 2 hours at least

Hi,im looking for some info please,my friend took 3 x 1plsd on Monday this week and plans to do 6apb on friday evening,will the effects be diminished or are the chemicals different enough not to cause a tolorence? thanks in advance

Hi,im looking for some info please,my friend took 3 x 1plsd on Monday this week and plans to do 6apb on friday evening,will the effects be diminished or are the chemicals different enough not to cause a tolorence? thanks in advance

There's no tolerance between the two. If you're going to be using these chemicals you need to do a LOT more research if you're having to ask about cross tolerance between them.

Hi, does anyone have experience with Marquis reagent tests of this compound? from the other thread with the reagent tests my 6-APB should have turned brown but instead I got a purple reaction similar to MDA:

Adx1pE.jpg

Hi, does anyone have experience with Marquis reagent tests of this compound? from the other thread with the reagent tests my 6-APB should have turned brown but instead I got a purple reaction similar to MDA:

Adx1pE.jpg

Hi All,

from searching again I found that this is the reaction I am looking for. Is there any experts on here who disagree?

As Xorkoth has said in another thread... MDA is a heavy drug, and 6-APB is no different. I can report my findings.

After a heavy test this weekend I realized that this is very stimulating. Do not under estimate this drug. I couldn't go to sleep for over 24 hours. I was over stimulated from it. I rolled for a really long time and eventually got tired of it and wanted it to end.
This is probably cardio toxic. I had a really bad headache the next day with sharp pain. The experience was pleasurable but it is not something I wish to repeat because of the physical side effects. Next time I will do less, and wait longer in between rolls.

Combined with some weed it led to some of the most amazing music enhancement I've had from a roll in recent memory. It left my body feeling heavily fatigued and stressed. Slept for 13 hours once the stimulation wore off the day after. I have a severe headache as I type this.

I highly recommend the weed combination to potentiate it.

My dose was probably around 170mg rectally

I can't be certain but it was for sure less than <200mg

^That's a very extreme dose.

I've been able to sleep nine or ten hours after dosing every time

^That's a very extreme dose.

Yeah I know. I got carried away. I think I could've benefited from having some benzos on hand to mitigate the heavy stimulation.

I don't recommend this to anyone, I think I'm lucky to be alive right now. One week later and much more recovery time is still needed.

Just ordered some of a new form of this guy. FUMARATE! Comes from a clearnet vendor. Supposedly almost as strong as HCL. They also claim to have purified it to nearly perfectly pure in their lab.

Can't wait to try.
Anethema, I guess I am looking at the same stuff. I didn't try it yet (or any 6-APB for that matter), but I will report back when I do. So if it really is so much stronger than the other batches that have been going around, what would be a reasonable starting dose? Somewhere around 100mg or maybe even a bit lower?

Any news on the quality of this? Probably looking at the same stuff as well

It's definitely pretty potent. I started at around 100mg, after an allergy test, and for me that was about the right place of being clearly active but not overwhelming. The first time I just took it orally and that didn't agree with me at all because the side effects, i.e. nausea, headaches, sweating and jaw clenching, seemed to overpower the positive effects. Although a less than ideal state of mind before dosing might have also played a role in that. I went on to try plugging it (at 90mg) and that made almost all the side effects disappear. A little bit of sweating and jaw tension is always to be expected with these kind of drugs I guess. I was left with a relaxed and dreamy empathogenic high that I enjoyed very much. Not psychedelic at all though, at least at this dose. In fact I ended up taking around 12mg of 4-AcO-DMT to add a little more depth to it, which worked out nicely.

Last edited:
loving 6apb and a question

It's definitely pretty potent. I started at around 100mg, after an allergy test, and for me that was about the right place of being clearly active but not overwhelming. The first time I just took it orally and that didn't agree with me at all because the side effects, i.e. nausea, headaches, sweating and jaw clenching, seemed to overpower the positive effects. Although a less than ideal state of mind before dosing might have also played a role in that. I went on to try plugging it (at 90mg) and that made almost all the side effects disappear. A little bit of sweating and jaw tension is always to be expected with these kind of drugs I guess. I was left with a relaxed and dreamy empathogenic high that I enjoyed very much. Not psychedelic at all though, at least at this dose. In fact I ended up taking around 12mg of 4-AcO-DMT to add a little more depth to it, which worked out nicely.
100mg seems like the perfect dose for most people, except for the people that carry a little more weight and need more to get the normal effects of the RC. I personally have never dosed 100mg and being a user for more than 20 times, I don't have the urge to get to that amount, although it would be nice every once every now and then, I am contempt with the threshold doses. So each time I would dose, the dose amount would either be 20mg - 30mg per session and maybe a redose for about the same amount a few hours later. But I would do this for about two to three times per week instead of once or twice a month. Is there anybody out there that takes small doses or have any knowledge that taking small amounts but taking it more frequently won't hurt you as much as taking normal doses? I understand that you should treating 6APB as an MDA, but does someone out there have the knowledge or information to let me know if taking small amounts frequently is something that can be done and won't harm you, or does it actually harm you more because you are taking it more frequently. Thanks to anyone that has information about this.

Last edited: