• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're using 6-apb for just the psychedelic effects you might as well just use a psych, too harsh on the body, and at least for me, bare minimum psychedelia .

I tried 6-APB yesterday, in my opinion it is very close to MDMA, slight color intensification and general a more floored feeling than MDMA. A truly worthly analog of MDA.

Finally tried real 6-apb last night . There are absolutely many comparisons to MDxx. I consumed only 80 mgs, (this is from the cream colored powdery batch) as it was my first time with this batch, and did not expect to roll as hard as I did. Euphoria was about a third of what I used to feel from good MDMA pills. Possibly at higher doses the euphoria will be more pronounced, but I am afraid to do much more, as although the euphoria was very low, I rolled very, very hard. Contrary to most reports on here I began to feel threshhold effects within 20 minutes, slowly rising for about an hour and a half. It just kept going. Much longer then the come up from a MDxx pill. The peak felt absolutely amazing. different from MDxx, but not by much. I sat up and talked to my wife for a while and had pretty meaningful conversations. Music appreciation not as good as MDxx, although, like I said I had a small dose. I was pretty mashed. Was hoping to take this in a club but I doubt it now, the teeth griding and eye rolling was very intense. No way I would not feel self concious. The comedown was both gentle and hard at the same time. I say gentle because it was very gradual, but hard for the same reason...as i just wanted to come down. Reminded me os LSD where you wish it would end after so many hours. I was also lonely and bored by myself with nothing to do while i was coming down, which probably contributed to the level of difficulty. Side effects...today I have had the runs, mild melancholy, and a jaw that hurts like hell. All in all, i dont think this should be taken as a substutute for MDxx, as it has its differences. Although it is the closest feeling to MDxx then anything else i have tried..Anyways, for those that want a comparison to pure MDMA, here ya go.

Taste- MDMA MUCH worse tasting the 6-APB
Come up- Better with 6-APB, as it was very gradual. Was exciting to feel myself coming higher even when I thought I had peaked.
The peak - Much longer on 6-apb then MDMA, not so long that it outstayed its welcome.
Euphoria - About a third of MDMA. Although I was rolling hard, bodily sensations and extreme pleasure was not there like MDMA. I still felt great, but it was lacking. Much closer to MDA but not even as much euphoria as that chemical.
Tripping - Didnt notice as much as I was expecting, untill the comedown. CEVs like crazy. Also playing with glowsticks was amazing. Much more trippy then MDMA.
Music appreciation - Much more on MDMA.
Empathogen properties - Much more on MDMA, although there on 6-apb. No where near the loved up feeling as MDMA.
Comedown - Im still undecided which I prefer. I suppose in the right setting 6-apb would be better as it is very gradual, although at 5 in the morning trying to sleep bored out of my mind, MDMA would be better.
Next day - Pretty much the same. Slight afterglow, headache that subsided quickly, runs, hurting jaw.

So take my experience as a low dose experience, as I did much less then most recommend. Next time I will try the normal 100mg dose, although the 80mg was pretty sweet in its own right. Unlike MDxx I have no desire to rush and do again soon. When the time is right I certainly will though.

Hello there,long time lurker but decided to post as this rc caught my attention recently

First of all,I had previous experiences with ,lsd,weed,methylone,mephedrone (quite alot),and a horrible experience with butylone in which I probably overdosed a little bit and ended with an ambulance trip to the hospital.This was my last experience with RCs,(as I was scared to death and covered in shame watching my loved ones try to take care of me in the situation I was) and its been almost two years ago.

After reading all the 4 parts of the 6-apb thread (almost a week of reading litterally),I decided to give it a chance.
I order some from a vendor I personally trust in capsules form which contains aprox 105 mg of powder each.I expect to arrive in the following days.
So here are my questions:

How intense is the come up of 6apb?the peak?Is it easy to handle?how it compares to meph for example?Anyone experienced any sort of a panic attack or smthing? I ask for the sake of HR cause I must say I never wanna put myself in such a painfull and horrifying situation as I did the last time experimenting with RCs.(and butylone is the first thing that comes to my mind when considering taking RCs again,such a nasty dirty stim)

For my first dose,(after an allergy test),I thing I am going to bomb around 70-75 mg,and then the rest of the capsule an hour and a half or two hours after.
Is that a safe dose to start?Or maybe try half the capsule first and see how it goes?But I believe around 50mg wouldn't tell me much about the nature of the drug.I want to feel the effects as much as possible considering to play it safe for the start.Also how intense is at 100-105 mg for the first dose?Any recomentations?

Yeah,I know,I sound like a pussy,but better safe than sorry.:/

I also plan to write a trip report after my package arrives.Should I post it here or start a new thread?

Thanks for reading and take care all

^ Welcome intrepid explorer. I commend your sensible approach to all this – you’re gonna have a blast.

105 is a good dose and 70 – 75 is an excellent starting place. Top-up two hours or more in or when you feel like you can handle it.

The come up can be fairly intense – try taking a pepto bismol if you feel a bit poorly. Always helps me and also have some water to sip. I actually suffer from panic attacks occasionally and 6-APB brings on nothing of the sort for me. Have some nice music to listen to or watch something pleasant on the telly.

For my very first go I took 100. It was awesome. Then topped up with another 50 of 6 and 30 of 5-APB. Very difficult trip but not due to the substance. I think for first time you should probably try this at home.

For comparison, two weekends ago, I took 350mg in a festival setting. 200mg initial dose and then 150mg top-up six hours in. It totally kicked my ass – in a really good way. Very intense OEVs and CEVs and when peaking, constant geometric shapes in my vision. The highlight was seeing the moon in the twilight period before dawn. WOW!

My girlfriend went a slightly different direction at the six hour mark and had a couple of small bumps of mephedrone and some weed. We both needed an etizolam to return to earth although weed really takes the edge off the stimmy type ending to 6.

Also managed to eat and drink a fair bit whilst up – 14 hours was a lengthy trip on this stuff. Non-caffeinated energy drinks were excellent as were protein shakes and flapjack. So important to eat as 6 is an extremely efficient user of energy. Always leaves me stripped clean.

Next experience will be nesting with Nitrous and without the redose.

Thanks for sharing your experience shifty

Sure, I will try this at home and try to make the setting as comfortable as possible.I never take substances in the public or in clubs anyway,its not my thing.:)
Also,how is the stim side of this?Can you compare it to mephedrone or methylone?or is a total different thing?

Pleasure to offer advice. Its why I take so much of the stuff - so I can help you all ;)

Also,how is the stim side of this? Can you compare it to mephedrone or methylone?or is a total different thing

Obvious point but the more you have, the more stimmy it gets. If you've been up on it for a long time 12 + hours, it can get very, very edgy at the end and quite unpleasant (at least in my experience). I can't smoke weed - makes me poorly - but that seems to really help friends reduce the stimmy ending. In addition, trying eating as you go. Just a couple of snacks after you peak. Low sugar, no caffeine stuff. Protein shake or toast is good. Helps slow you down.

Another thing that helps me is an etizolam. Half an mg an hour before I want to go to bed. Things get very syrupy and then the final half mg when in bed (if needed).

Please don't be put off by the above. When you're coming up and near the peak, the stim effects are brilliant. If you do want to dance, go crazy, you may need to try it with some 5-APB with it. If you have a good batch of that, you'll only need 30 - 50mg.

Anyway, hope you have lots of fun. 6 is my favourite :)

Edit: Mephedrone comparison - not experienced to comment. My delightful lady notes that 6 is no where near as stimmy although, again, she has only had mephedrone a couple of times.

^
I really cant wait and have high expectations from this. :) I hope the postman comes tomorrow or the day after.
I'll let ya know how it was and maybe write a full trip report.

Take care

To go all hippy on you, remember to treat this wonderful substance with respect (not that I'm implying you wouldn't).

It has such a pure soul. It will take care of you if you don't go in trying to take from it. It has such a beautiful energy.

There we go, pseudo-hippy time over.

I tried the 5/6 combo last saturday on a festival. Took 150 mg 6apb and 100 5apb divided in one capsule of 150 mg mixed and two 50mg caps mixed. Got rid of this in a time period of about 6 hours or so and had a great time. I had lots of energy and felt very happy. Talking to people who weren't under the influence was no problem either and did't feel like a complete fool like you sometimes do while taking MDMA for instance. The comedown was not very nice however, quite rough and confusing. . Feeling too stimulated and a little depressed. Like I fucked things up somehow. Comedown was also quite trippy, seeing weird shapes and colors, I'm not into that very mutch. With previous 6-APB experiences it was a lot less harsh.

Had some dinner @ about t+10 followed by a shower and 2mg etizolam and passed out. Woke up @ about 0630, took another 2mg etizolam and slept til 1430. Today still kinda out of it.

Not sure if it's the 5-apb that messed with my brain or just the total amount of chemicals. I think next time I'll skip the 5-APB *and* the dose just to be sure cos the hangover is a little to mutch for me.

Might just be your dose. From my experience and reading of 5-APB, a comedown / hangover is almost non-existent. Probably total amount of chemicals. As noted above, the end can get very edgy. Try some weed or something to help slow you down. Sounds like you had fun though. Communicating is pretty fun on this combo and fairly straight forward. When you start edging toward much higher doses, that changes. Tried to speak to a producer at a recent psy night to say cheers for the show etc. He seemed to get my meaning but I'm pretty sure I was totally incomprehensible. Asked one guy for his name at least 5 times.

yeah once you get past 200mg the trip starts to take over IMO

i tend to take it with as far a gap between as i can to get the most out of it, normally 1 or 2 months

Last edited by a moderator:
^Whereas I get no visuals whatsoever or much in the way of what I'd call trippiness even at my usual dose of 250mg. There are visual disturbances, eye-wiggle type thing, but no patterning or colouring to speak of. Effects are very individual.

I might do it once in two months, have once had a bit of a run and done it every weekend for three weeks running. Didn't notice much of a difference in intensity or effect either which way but there was more of a hangover and lack of energy for a good coupla days by the end of the run. Definitely needed a rest from it by then. Not recommended.

Yep, I'd not take this more than once every couple of months. Really knocks you for 6 (sorry :)).

As for trippiness, the visuals are always with me on this stuff. At doses of 100 to 150 it is more mild. 200 + and things start getting very, very funky. After you've peaked, try smoking some weed. That'll send you on a journey. Try some NOS too. 3 weeks until my next experience. I'll be doing a gentle pre-load. Always improves the roll.

but mainly was wondering how long one should wait between dosing this chem, so as to get serotonin levels back to the norm... 1 week minimum but preferably once a month? mlike MDMA?

1 week isn't enough. I took 6-apb with a one week gap and the second time I dosed 150mg - the come up was very strong and took 45 minutes to start coming on. I thought i'd got away with a 7 day break when I started getting some good closed eye visuals. But after the come up (couple of hours in) it all died down. Visuals and overall mdma type effects mostly dissapeared leaving just a stimulant feel for a few hours until I came back down to baseline.

So in future it needs at least a 2 week break. I would have left it longer last time but as it's going to be banned shortly due to all the media attention I wanted to get a couple of trials in so I know if I need to stock up before the ban. Which I now know I do :D

For your long term physical and mental health, I'd go for at least a month. But seriously, the longer the better.

How long does the comeup on this take? I took 85mg an hour ago and still the only effect i've got is this rather unpleasant typical pea-feeling.

It can start as quickly as 5 minutes in and can take more than two hours to reach a peak. It can be a little rough but just hang tough. Sip some water and chill, you're in for a blast

Status
Not open for further replies.