• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here at Bluelight we tend to recommend the "one month rule" with these kinds of chemicals, so yes that that would be enough of a break - however if you're not confident about the purity or what chemical you have been given it would be a good idea to at the very least do a marquis test, but ideally send a small sample off to a lab for testing so you know you've got the real thing.

A couple of months back I took 6 pellets over 48 hours (stupid as fuck, I know, and thus I deserve what happened) and I got the worst case of stimulant psychosis I've ever experienced. I thought my friends had knives, I left the party I was at and drove my car and was convinced I was being chased by the Army. I ended up barricading myself in my house and my friends were outside trying to get in to help me. I thought it was the police and army here to kill me. There was loads more including me faking texts and phonecalls and stuff, it was one of the worst experiences of my life, truly horrific and really scary. Respect this chemical, as I've seen psychosis happen to friends with 6-APB too..

What's everyone's take on 6-APB nausea? Maybe I've been selective in my reading, but I didn't take it for being a particularly vomit inducing drug. Yet 2 of my friends took it and were caught way off guard by vomiting on the comeup. This was also kinda surprising since they've never had that issue on any other psychedelic of empathogen.

However, they did have an amazing time AFTER the comeup. Just don't let it take you off guard.

I didn't have the slightest bit of nausea when I tried it, but it seems to vary widely from person to person - with higher doses obviously being more likely to cause it. Phenethylamines in general tend to be that way a lot of the time, for example 2C-E produces no nausea for me or my friends - but nausea is one of the most common complaints of people using it.

has anyone driven on 6-APB? Me and some mates were planning a day hike up to the woods and wondering if it would be safe to drive back after taking 6-APB?

You shouldn't drive on this, this is a harm reduction site and that's the only answer you're going to get to that question here. Wait until the effects have worn off to drive.

What's everyone's take on 6-APB nausea? Maybe I've been selective in my reading, but I didn't take it for being a particularly vomit inducing drug.
Happened to me once when I took 200mg+ dose in 1 go. The stomach suddenly said no and out it came. Luckily I was in a club and stood next to a bin (trash can for you yanks) which received the full projectile goodness.
This is a strong seretonin releaser, so potential for nausea is high. Mixing 6-apb powder with ginger root powder in capsules may have some benefit as the ginger is a nausea suppressant. Works for me.

Dont worry, comedown is gentle, and slow. But you begin to feel to vasostriction when you are coming down.

Hey Bone, can you explain what you mean by vasoconstriction ? Cold extremities ? Pain in the chest ? Can you tell me more ?

Here at Bluelight we tend to recommend the "one month rule" with these kinds of chemicals, so yes that that would be enough of a break - however if you're not confident about the purity or what chemical you have been given it would be a good idea to at the very least do a marquis test, but ideally send a small sample off to a lab for testing so you know you've got the real thing.

One month...does that mean this depletes serotonin less than MDMA? One month of abcense would't be enough in between MDMA trips for me. I guess I'll play it safe and wait 'till 31-12. I followed your advice and brought a sample to the lab this afternoon. I'm lucky to live in The Netherlands so I can bring my RC's to a goverment funded lab for free testing =D

It really depends on how much you're doing, I believe there have been some studies that showed SERT (serotonin transporters) to be nearly back to their previous level 3 weeks after MDMA usage, so a month should do the trick - however if you're dosing every month, that might change, particularly if you do higher doses.

Waiting would be good, but if you do want to try it first now, just try a lower dose and don't redose, and you should be good to go next month :)

1 month is the minimum amount of time to wait for MDMA for no tolerance to develop, 3 months for a full recovery. With an RC like this you really should be waiting even longer than that as we know very little about it so far but not every one is going to do that.

Edit: JesusGreen beat me there. I thought it was 3 months for full recovery. I know after heavy MDMA abuse a few years back that these days it takes around 2-3 weeks just to get over the comedown depression.

I experienced none with 6-APB however.

Once again, worth adding that it depends on the doses used etc - if someone goes on an all day long binge, consuming > a gram of this or MDMA, it might take longer than 3 months to fully recover SERT. Moderation is key as always :)

Maybe this question is asked before, but which one do you guys prefer? 5 or 6-apb?

6-APB. 5-APB not enough psychedelish for me, also I somewhat didn't like 6/5 mix. I'd go for other stimulants if I wanted some more stimulation for 6-APB... Or perhaps 2C-xs, I've read these combo awesomely in low doses alongside with 6-APB.

I prefer 6-apb.
6-apb. More visual (colours, traces, morphing) enhanced music, good euphoria, slightly longer lasting than 5-apb. Sometimes, very interesting internal dialogue.
5-apb. Better body high, more introspective, more 'mongy' and harder to communicate on. Find myself staring at objects for a long time.
I really enjoyed 100/50 6/5 combo. Really nice. Must try this again some day.

Anyone tried testing 6-APB? What colour change should i look for with a Marquis reagent?
Thanks

It'd be great if someone else could verify this for me, don't take my word as 100% until someone else does. I seem to remember legitimate 6-APB comes up purple on Marquis tests. Similar reaction to MDMA/MDA. To further help you, I believe a lot of the fake 6-APB that has been sold has come up orange on tests. Like I said though, it'd be great if someone could verify this, as I have only read this from a few reports and I'm not 100% certain if this is correct.

Yeah I have read 6-APB comes up purple in some threads and a google search that comes up with other forums. ^^^^Just like he/she said anyone else to confirm this?

^ Thanks for verifying that :)

Has anyone tried this with either 2C-E or 4-AcO-DMT? Do you think that'd be too intense for a club? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.