• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-Methyl-MDA Thread

The vendor is known for quality, and purity is 99.8%. Dose range is reportedly 15-25mg I recall.

I am quite positive it's legit but I won't know for sure until the scale arrives, I'd rather not eyeball a dose.

@Allium I heard the contrary, that it was 5x more potent than mdma and had empathogenic effects, mild if any cns stimulation, and mild psychedelia.

MDA>MDMA all day, everyday. The few times I've been luck enough to stumble across it, I jumped on it, because I love it so much. As stated above, if it's some quality product, the effects ae much more psychedelic and "trip-like" than normal MDMA. The crystalline form it comes in is also very interesting, as it clumps together and sort of sticks to things...it was always sort of a hassle for me to even ingest the stuff right out of the bag when i was already super on-it.
In general though, have fun. This stuff is awesome.

Well there are not that many reports on it and the one that I always have in mind is somewhat controversial it seems. I am fed up with all the fake and bunk batches and botched synths, and then there is the price.

I don't see why this is not just general 5-methyl-MDA discussion though so lets see if I can dig up that B&D

^ I thought that people are not getting effects from real 5-Methyl-MDA, so it chemical itself isn't very exciting.

Though some people post very positive reviews(like they are vendors, but it may be their special metabolism or brain chemistry or something else). Anyhow, it is wise to start low.

Seanjay, please report back, when you try it.

i would be surprised if people were getting effects at lower than 100, even though the dosage says 25.

of course i wouldnt want to have a overdose either (unpleasantness i would assume).
theres not enough reports about this stuff to make a firm opinion. i probably wouldnt even bother taking less than 50mgs though.

^ That's disapponting. Once my sample comes in the mail I'm trying 25mg and if that doesn't do anything I'll bump it up to 75mg.

^ Better space out doses, so you're sure you don't have any tolerance.

^^ Sorry to hear that. What was your ROA for this chemical?

I took 20mg of 5-methyl-mda with a gram of piracetam a few hours ago. I think I feel some threshold effects, nothing major. I'll try 80mg next weekend.

Took 80mg yesterday. I waited 2 hours and felt zero effects so I dropped about 120mg of MDMA. Didn't have a stacking effect to my roll.

I'm done experimenting with this chemical unless someone gives it to me. I guess it's inactive, not as potent as it was thought to be, or I got ripped off.

Thanks for the reports.
It is kinda strange that it is active according to some reports of certain people. Perhaps they got mislabeled chems.

BTW, does "no effects" means "no effects at all", or there are SOME effects, that are far from MDA/MDMA -effects? For example, slight muscle tension.

I've read on another forum that injection of ~80 mg was inactive.

Recently I got a small sample of what is said to be pure(97%+) 5-methyl-MDA and already had a trial. Verdict: mildly active, not impressive.

So, I took this compound this sunday with my girlfriend. My dose was 16-18 mg, and my gf's dose was 15-17 mg. The come up was around 1 hour, and included slight stimulation and mild empathogenic effects, related to release of serotonin(it felt so). There was almost no visuals for me, and no visuals for my girlfriend. The effects lasted for ~4-5 hours, and then slowly faded away. Then there was a slight headache and nice afterglow. I had no hangover for the next day.

The closest chemical I can compare is AMT, and I am not sure if I would be able to distinguish these two in blind test. However there is two reasons to believe that it isn't AMT:
  • I got this compound from an US vendor, and AMT is illegal in the USA
  • My girlfriend had A LOT of visuals on ~28-30 mg of AMT, and had none on 15 mg of this chemical

I am not sure, whether I should get this chemical analyzed or give it another try(with ~30 mg). :)

I have some of this compound that I bought just a bit before last Christmas. I'm going to try it tonight. Will report back. :)

Bunk :( Ended up taking all 150mg of the material with what seemed like a *very* weak body buzz but could've been placebo easily.

^ Have you experienced any serotonergic effects?
Also, have you taken the whole 150 mg sample at the same day?

In my case, these serotonergic effects were undeniable, but very mild.

Honestly, allium, the only real effects I can report that seemed out of reach of placebo was how much I enjoyed tensing my calves and some warm fuzzies running up my legs. Made me feel like something was gonna happen all night...never went anywhere...don't you just HATE that? :p

And yes, it was same-day, insufflated over about an hour and a half. Dose was worked up veeeery slowly (beginning with as little as 1mg) to gauge effects in real-time. This is generally how I do a new drug for the first time.