• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-Methyl-MDA Thread

At first, I thought that it was probably right... but after doing it... definitely not the case. And just in case it was placebo, I gave it to my boyfriend who experienced the same shit I did.

OoOo, cool beans, talked to the vendor and we're working out if they will send me a sample.

Alright before I drop a few hundos on a sample which i'm about to do...please reassure me that i'm not wasting my money! I love the trip reports on here so far but i'm also seeing conflicting anecdotes saying it's bunk and a waste of money.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Alright before I drop a few hundos on a sample which i'm about to do...please reassure me that i'm not wasting my money! I love the trip reports on here so far but i'm also seeing conflicting anecdotes saying it's bunk and a waste of money.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

No idea, only way to find out is try. To my knowledge only one person has tried it.

Alright then MagicalKat...i'm purchasing this solely based on your reported experience. Don't let me down! :)

Buyer beware. If you're paying for a sample, I can 100% guarantee it's not from the same vendor where MagicalKat acquired his. That vendor used a private forum to find a few high profile members here, and gave away his samples. No one ever paid for their sample.

Buyer beware. If you're paying for a sample, I can 100% guarantee it's not from the same vendor where MagicalKat acquired his. That vendor used a private forum to find a few high profile members here, and gave away his samples. No one ever paid for their sample.

But it's a chemical...how can the quality differ from vendor to vendor? It's like people who buy tylenol instead of generic ibuprofen...its all the same shit.

Unless you're saying these companies can't be trusted, which is another issue...

Unless you're saying these companies can't be trusted, which is another issue...

Maybe you missed what happened quite recently with 6-APB and 5-IAI. There was no actual product on the market so the scammers moved in and sold all kinds of miscellaneous (and dangerous) crap marked as the real thing. This effectively destroyed the market for these compounds because there have been so many bad trip reports, ridiculous amounts of shilling in forums, and also because potential buyers can not figure out which (if any) vendor has the real deal. I've seen some pretty obvious scams out there for 5-Methyl-MDA already, thus the warning.

Maybe you missed what happened quite recently with 6-APB and 5-IAI. There was no actual product on the market so the scammers moved in and sold all kinds of miscellaneous (and dangerous) crap marked as the real thing. This effectively destroyed the market for these compounds because there have been so many bad trip reports, ridiculous amounts of shilling in forums, and also because potential buyers can not figure out which (if any) vendor has the real deal. I've seen some pretty obvious scams out there for 5-Methyl-MDA already, thus the warning.

Thank you for the heads up then. Unfortunately if we're not allowed to source its gonna be hard to determine who is reputable.

I'll just wait a little while.

Since this drug appears rather distinct from MDA (and psychedelicized, no less), and since this thread seems oriented primarily toward generating hype in here, I'mma move it to PD, yo. :p

But it's a chemical...how can the quality differ from vendor to vendor? It's like people who buy tylenol instead of generic ibuprofen...its all the same shit.

Tylenol is paracetamol, totally different from ibuprofen. Very different drugs. If you combine paracetamol and alcohol, you'll wreck your liver. Alcohol and ibuprofen are A-OK together (as are alcohol and aspirin).

Sorry Feste, you're absolutely right - I was being too loose with my thinking. What I meant to say was that the way our legislation seems to work it automatically bans things that have similarities, e.g. "other alpha methylated such and such's..."

Is that any better :\

Cheers

E

Was just nit-picking, hope I don't come across as abrasive. :)

DO NOT PAY FOR SAMPLES!

You will get ripped - there is only one legit supplier with this in synthesis right now and he gave away free samples only to a select few for the purposes of reviewing the material.

It is very complicated to synth this particular chemical - I believe the supplier said that his chemist has failed to synth in bulk three times now...

there is only one legit supplier with this in synthesis right now and he gave away free samples only to a select few for the purposes of reviewing the material.

There is no way that anyone could know this. That said, caveat emptor indeed. :)

i tried this last weekend
\here's my post about it from the sociial thread.

14mg of 5 methyl MDA is proving to be pretty uneventful.
Its most reminiscent of a low dose MDMA (~70-80mg) or 10mg of 2cb right now, 2.5 hours since i took it.

Next time i will definitely take it up to 25mg.

It did put me in a very chipper mood. Almost like a small dose of aMT.

Wow, i see im comparing it to a lot of substances. But low doses can be tricky that way.
Hopefully at a +++ dose it will show its unique character.

definately a higher dose next time

a TR of the 25mg trial would be nice :)

Gonna sample it soon. Can't wait, to try this promising chem out .

this was sold on the web about 10 years ago?
was shilled heavily in forums and usenet as better than mdma and twice as long and very potent but no one i know who received it got profound effects from 5-10mg as that was the dose suggested

Hi, welcome to bluelight, but please note that source discussion isn't allowed here. :) So don't mention any vendors name(and anything that can point to specific vendors) when posting your experiences.