• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-Methyl-MDA Thread

select the compound you're looking for in the test ligand field. You'll need to know the iupac name

also lol @ 5-HT2a being the most searched receptor target in September

Thank you, I know the IUPAC conventions but wasn't sure if that was the requirement or not.

So I did it - 6 days instead of 7 - TR is in trip reports. It is a lot more like MDA than I expected, including the euphoria, and I think starting with a higher initial dose may just produce a longer-lasting high as well. It also gave me brain movies ala MMDA... very cool.

Also its odd that I just NOW have mydriasis and I'm STARVING... its not anorexic at ALL. I was hungry the whole time but didn't want to make myself sick or something but I'm eating and it tastes phenomenal.

5-Methyl-MDA

So who else is excited for this one? I can tell you I'm on it right now and its absolutely incredible. I used 42mg over the course of almost 10 hours and my last dose was about 7AM and I'm still rolling my ass off. Its like MDA but a whole lot more potent, doesn't cause vasoconstriction, tachycardia, the inability to pee (renal issues), MDXX dick, and I haven't chewed my mouth to shreds... Just a super clean roll. With lots of MDA visuals and I floored myself so hard with 21mg earlier I actually had ego death... got lost in a sea of visuals in my head. Even was watching the brain movies that MMDA is so famous for. I wish I had more than 200mg!

yoooooooo.
that sounds good kat.
i havent tried MDA tho, hows it liek compared to MDMA?

I posted a TR

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=8939272#post8939272

Though I also took another 21mg at the end of that TR... peaked so hard I had ego death and woke up in a sea of MDA visuals...

MDA is usually speedier than MDMA, its more psychedelic, it doesn't have the strong HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY push that MDMA does but a more gentle (I think it feels more real) euphoria, lots of visuals on the comedown (a lot of people see them while peaking though, like one time I was peaking on Green Ladies and saw presents wrapping and unwrapping all over my vision) and it tends to last 5-6 hours, sometimes longer... Intense peak and then plateaus into a steady roll instead of MDMA where you literally roll - up and down, up and down, up and down... this one isn't speedy at all though.

Def picking some up, what would you say a good strong dose to be in your experience with the substance so far?

So no increase heart rate high BP?? High BPM?

There is, but not to the degree of MDA or MDMA. 5-Me-MDA will prove to be something worthy of the MDxx family. I'm mostly afraid of the possible potential for a suicide tuesday.

Only because fuckwits will tan the stuff instead of tiptoeing with it

In all aspects of life there are people that take things to different extremes -- with the lack of knowledge and tendency to ignorance over harm reduction, drugs especially have their fair share of those people.

I can't see any reason to judge them for being excessive. It's their life and they can choose to do with it as they please. =)

In all aspects of life there are people that take things to different extremes -- with the lack of knowledge and tendency to ignorance over harm reduction, drugs especially have their fair share of those people.

I can't see any reason to judge them for being excessive. It's their life and they can choose to do with it as they please. =)

So why make drug laws to protect a minority when the majority can give the respect?

So why make drug laws to protect a minority when the majority can give the respect?

This is what I've been telling people for ages. There's no reason to make silly laws to protect people from natural selection. Anyone that doesn't realise that sticking your hand in a lawn mower will result in a lost hand I feel should probably be removed from the gene pool anyway. Not very PLUR of me, I suppose :(

For example Shulgin makes DOM in the sixties. Finds it active at a couple of mg. Publishes his findings. Dickheads read it and think "look at this stuff. Fuck me we will make a mint out of these hippys"
Make the stuff. Pack 20 mg in new pills. Loads of hippys end up in hospital. Public outcry. Same story with most drugs at the time. Tricky Dicky declares War on Drugs in 1971. 2010 has anything changed it's all very well saying they suppress our freedom it's the fucking stupid fuckwit things we do once we get it

So my boyfriend and I took this together and he had an AMAZING time... he agreed, very easy on the body. Even tossed in some Meph and Methylone later and we were in absolute heaven. Got lost in a sea of OEVs in the bathtub for awhile and then had the most incredible conversation regarding our relationship and the state of things that we have ever been able to have...

Then the next morning we had our first true sexual encounter and ... wow.

By the way there has been no crash to be found, the only one who experienced any sort of a crash was me and that was because I was going like 50 hours and still rolling (we both know why that happened - there was a lot of metabolites that left him and went to me and that's all I'll say on the subject - I'm pretty sure the icky stimulation was from the breakdown products of 4-MMC and Methylone - not sure what the metabolites of 5-Me-MDA would be) pretty damn hard - plus having some crazy visual landscapes... focusing on the monitor was a pain when I was trying to do my work because every time I would stare at a white space for too long, this very fast-flying tapestry of visual bliss would fly across the screen.

I also saw a forest pop up in the fireplace, complete with forest animals and the bathtub after we added the Meph and Methylone... talk about intense OEVs. The ceiling grew roses, celtic knots spanned the landscape, and the euphoria was just slightly less than when we did 200mg of MDMA with 200mg of mescaline - we were in the bath tub moaning like idiots and we kept sending the euphoria back and forth - like a circuit since we were holding hands... Fun stuff, surprised the downstairs neighbor didn't complain.

The craziest thing about it is that we were lucid the entire time - there was a brief period when we took our redose that we both hit the same dreamy peak that we both likened to waking up in ego death like I described in my report but even with the Meph and the Methylone mixed in, there really weren't any nasty toxic effects noted by either of us - not even in the infamous mephedrone vasoconstriction was present.

We also didn't have the urge to continue to redose which is odd considering that both methylone and MDMA do that to us by themselves - and he had never had drone but it definitely has that effect on me.

Dare I say - 5MMDA is better than MDMA - I started him off with a 25mg dose and he was still rolling hard about 7 hours later when we redosed along with the Meph and Methylone. Just like I noted, there is a VERY strong peak that slams into you like a freight train, lasts about an hour or an hour and a half, and then levels into a plateau that lasts many hours.

We also both gorged ourselves on food, especially watermelon and yogurt, during the experience - and rather enjoyed it as well.

The only real crash noted was the one that I mentioned, which was a minor cathinone crash compared to other cathinone crashes I've had, and those have never even been on the level of methamphetamine crashes (from dirty rolls) - so this stuff seems pretty benign.

As for the samples - beware, there are places claiming to have this stuff - they don't. There is only one lab that is synthing this and it was supposed to be ready to synth en masse two months ago. It is looking like it might be til Christmas or January for bulk production and distribution. It is easy to synth in small batches, however, even the tiny batch that was synthesized for the samples that were sent out was between tan and brown in color and clumpy, though obviously still quite pure overall.